- 7,903 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 12/28/14 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
Deep, Dark but not Handsome?! Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank Pandora for sending these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from an objective...
FiiO X1 - 2 Gen. Review Disclaimer: The product I am reviewing was provided to me from FiiO in exchange for an honest review on it. Please note that being a review unit certain aspects of the...
VSONIC VC02 Thread - Page 27post #391 of 7781/30/13 at 1:19pmI don't think so. But they are going to have a dual dynamic gr07 which I wanna try.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #392 of 7781/30/13 at 1:42pmpost #393 of 7781/30/13 at 1:53pmpost #394 of 7781/30/13 at 2:08pmpost #395 of 7781/30/13 at 3:07pmpost #396 of 7781/30/13 at 3:08pm
Just opened my replacement set of VC02's - was listening to some lossless Rage Against The Machine on my IE8's - switched to the VC02 and noticed the sound level was substantially lower - I could turn up the volume and they sound good - but at the same settings, they definitely have lower volume. Again this is fresh from the box - I don't want to start the burn-in argument over again - I guess the IE8's are really sensitive although I think they are both 16 ohms impedance....
I will run the VC02's for a few days on the JLab burn-in loop
(if it doesn't exist - seems silly to have a dedicated webpage/program to burn in headphones - opens you up to all sort of ridicule. Kinda like having the Athiests of America homepage having a dedicated page for prayers)post #397 of 7781/30/13 at 3:18pmpost #398 of 7781/30/13 at 3:22pmpost #399 of 7781/30/13 at 3:24pmpost #400 of 7781/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #401 of 7781/30/13 at 8:34pm^^^ doesn't work...use a portable source such a a mp3 player with your most heaviest bass track, puton repeat on full blast and knock the living poop outta them driver . Give it at least 300hrs of burn-in, trust me .my method has work many time over to looesen them driver on my iem's.can't harm you if you do it, it will only bring a big smile to your face <<<<< like thatpost #402 of 7781/30/13 at 8:50pmQuote:
Damn, those dual dynamic GR07's sounds very enticing. Do you have any idea when they will be coming out?post #403 of 7781/30/13 at 9:25pmQuote:
I've read somewhere that they'll cost around 300-500 usd? :) There will also be reshells of Gr07 for dynamic ciems :)post #404 of 7781/30/13 at 9:57pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- VSONIC VC02 Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free 5 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 14 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 29 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Connecting Stereo Amplifier to USB Interface 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › 2 pairs Amperex ECC88 (6922, 6DJ8) Bugle Boy tubes + 3 pairs of... 2 minutes ago
- › Review of the Little-Dot MKII Tube Headphone Amp/Pre-Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear