Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 6

post #76 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSNDET View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by karakartal40 View Post

Sorry to hear that. I think you ll get your email in one or two days. If being small business and too much orders come together, this kind of problems always occur. You should be patient but you have a right to ruffle them.

 

This is my 2nd order with Lend Me Ur Ears. My 1st order was shipped very quickly and with prompt communication. This time the order processing and email replies have been noticeably slower but like you said it's probably because of the larger than normal volume of orders. I'm sure my order will be shipped soon or at least I hope so. Enjoy your VC02 when you get them.


I had a similar experience. As Vsonic has gotten more notoriety, Lendmeurears has gotten slower. As best as I can tell, it's a very small operation. Be patient, they're decent guys, just probably a little overwhelmed by their current sales volume.

post #77 of 750

thanks you too.

post #78 of 750

VC02 have arrived. They are incredibly small. Huge assortment (7 pairs of different rainbow colours and 4 pairs of black, black also includes double flange) of silicon tips too. As is usual for me, a set of medium sized oval silicons fit perfectly. Slight microphonics from the cable, but nothing excessive. Shirt clip for the cable also included, as is a carrying pouch.

 

On a flat EQ from a Clip Zip, initial impressions are a really tight, punchy bass, that extends well to reach for sub-bass. Quite an airy soundstage, slightly forward mids, but not in a bad way, and treble is quite well extended too, not sparkly, just a nice crisp sound for cymbals etc. very slight sibilance on female vocals, but nothing to be concerned about and that may well disappear with burn in.

 

One thing I would say, is that these are so tiny they will disappear well into your ear canal, and I have already pulled the removable cables off twice, getting them back out of my ears.

 

For the price these are, they are an astonishingly good buy. Way better than they have any right to be at this price. They are not even burned in yet, and for me, I will be hanging onto these. I would say they will be a match for IEM's that are two or even three times their price. I certainly have not heard anything at this price that is anywhere near as good. They are immediately musical too, you won't need to adjust to their sound as you do with the GR07 for example.

 

Good grief, they have just managed a bass rumble - how they do that with drivers this tiny is beyond me. Really nice bass delivery without swamping anything else.

 

At the price these are folks, I will just say you should all buy a pair. I can't see anyone being disappointed with them.

 

EDIT: These will take third party cables too. Tried my 'Dark Lord' cable that I use with my UE TF10 and a Westone style cable that I use with my Cosmic Ears HY3. Both fit.


Edited by phlashbios - 11/30/12 at 4:21am
post #79 of 750

Sounds like everything I've ever wanted in an IEM signature, and for 40 bucks! Can't wait to get them!

 

Could you post some pics? I'd like to see how the new tips and detachable cable look like in real life.

post #80 of 750

This should give you some idea of scale, when you look at the earphone part, tips and cable against the size of the headphone jack. Tiniest IEM's I have ever had in my ears :-)

 

 

1000

 

Apologies for the poor image quality. Taken with my mobile phone at my desk at work :-)

 

 

1000

 

 

1000


Edited by phlashbios - 11/30/12 at 4:13am
post #81 of 750
Thread Starter 

I'm starting to regret not ordering them during the Lendmeurears promo... frown.gif

post #82 of 750

They way outclass my Soundmagic E30, which are nearly twice the price of these in the UK. They don't have quite the sophistication of the GR07 across the spectrum, but they are more musical straight off than the GR07 is, and they have much better tightness, punch and control of the bass than the GR07 does. You are going to be able to plug these into anything at all and they will sound good.

 

If this is what can be done with 3mm micro-drivers, for £25 in the UK, then we have much to look forward to from Vsonic.

post #83 of 750
Gr07 still gives me goosebump form its erie imaging but the vc02 is a musical version of the gr07. smily_headphones1.gif ....lets say a natural sounding cute earphone....can't wait for my bass edition smily_headphones1.gif
post #84 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlashbios View Post

VC02 have arrived. They are incredibly small. Huge assortment (7 pairs of different rainbow colours and 4 pairs of black, black also includes double flange) of silicon tips too. As is usual for me, a set of medium sized oval silicons fit perfectly. Slight microphonics from the cable, but nothing excessive. Shirt clip for the cable also included, as is a carrying pouch.

 

On a flat EQ from a Clip Zip, initial impressions are a really tight, punchy bass, that extends well to reach for sub-bass. Quite an airy soundstage, slightly forward mids, but not in a bad way, and treble is quite well extended too, not sparkly, just a nice crisp sound for cymbals etc. very slight sibilance on female vocals, but nothing to be concerned about and that may well disappear with burn in.

 

One thing I would say, is that these are so tiny they will disappear well into your ear canal, and I have already pulled the removable cables off twice, getting them back out of my ears.

 

For the price these are, they are an astonishingly good buy. Way better than they have any right to be at this price. They are not even burned in yet, and for me, I will be hanging onto these. I would say they will be a match for IEM's that are two or even three times their price. I certainly have not heard anything at this price that is anywhere near as good. They are immediately musical too, you won't need to adjust to their sound as you do with the GR07 for example.

 

Good grief, they have just managed a bass rumble - how they do that with drivers this tiny is beyond me. Really nice bass delivery without swamping anything else.

 

At the price these are folks, I will just say you should all buy a pair. I can't see anyone being disappointed with them.

 

EDIT: These will take third party cables too. Tried my 'Dark Lord' cable that I use with my UE TF10 and a Westone style cable that I use with my Cosmic Ears HY3. Both fit.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Beautiful,airy,foward mids,tight puchy bass wide soundstage with extended treble......plus it is so cute and tiny aslo very light.


Thanks for these impressions. the barrel-shaped housing strongly reminds me of GR01. Are these in any way analytical sounding? Any hint of warmth in the signature?

Good to know third party cables fit. Now I'm contemplating whether to get one.

post #85 of 750
Gr07 bass is tighter after 300+ hrs of heavy bass burn in.....these vc02 are more natural in timber, but maybe will change with 300+ hrs aslo to become a more neutral tone.
post #86 of 750
Just natural sounding with the perfect amount of bass....the micro detail retrival is amazing from such a tiny driver....and for anyone with a gr07 try to order the sony mh1c and use the tips that come with it on the gr07....the sound become so organic smily_headphones1.gif
post #87 of 750
Don't wait to order them GET EM NOW!...... they are epic....... smily_headphones1.gif
post #88 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euxaes View Post



Thanks for these impressions. the barrel-shaped housing strongly reminds me of GR01. Are these in any way analytical sounding? Any hint of warmth in the signature?
Good to know third party cables fit. Now I'm contemplating whether to get one.

Not analytical, just detailed. Musical and detailed, if that makes sense. Quite well balanced apart from the currently slightly forward mids and those may change over time. Not warm either, just natural and musical sounding.
post #89 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Don't wait to order them GET EM NOW!...... they are epic....... smily_headphones1.gif

I'd agree. It's a no brainer at this price. Best bang for your buck, or indeed many more bucks, than I have heard in a long time.
post #90 of 750

A 3mm dynamic driver, how does it even have bass?  I might get a pair just to hear a 3mm driver and what that sounds like but from reading some of the impressions it seems like a decent under $100 IEM.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread