I currently own the soundmagic e30. coupled with the Cowon J3. I liked the balanced and warm signature of the e30s. Thought of trying something different so ordered the VC02 and picked them over the vsd1. I hope I'm not disappointed. I mainly listen to alternative/indie rock and EDM/Dubstep.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 5/14/14 at 4:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
After lost one of drivers and buy the new one, I tightly superglue it to wire I recommend to make that to all vc02 fans. Its great IEM for opera and other vocals (not as my Beyers of course, but impressive for IEM!) Happy with my vc02
You know what? You're right haha. My sibling borrowed it for a couple of days and one of them just got lost. But that's why it's a lesson learned. :)
sorry for your loss bro. vc02 really is one of those special cheap IEMs. Although I rarely listen to mine nowadays because of my RE-400. But from time to time, I put those on and its neutrality puts a smile on my face (I find the RE-400 a bit warm).
May I ask where you happened across that IEM cable? Also, if that is heat shrink, you have all of my respect, sir!
That's not a heat shrink, its just the smallest eartips of vc02 I regularly use it to lock the drivers without gluing it. It's a simple mod I discovered and its very effective to lock the drivers.
I have had and listened to more expensive iems but I just kept on coming back to vc02 (my sound sig), this indeed is a real special gem. I have also heard from a friend that vc02's newer batch sounds a little better than the old batch way back early january of 2013. I'm not that sure with info though. I may have to listen to it 1st.
That's the fiio rc ue2 silver cable available for $29..........actually fot UE TF10.
None of the included tips works for me. I had use a special i got when i returned mine for warranty without any tips and they returned them with some special foamy time of tips. They work but they are uncomfortable.
All the included tips sounds way to harsh for me. The special tips damps the harsh treble.
Is it the same for you guys?
Edit: I think the tips that works well i described above are the Comply T-400
Edited by raptor18 - 3/4/14 at 12:09pm
Hello, fellow head-fiers!
Yesterday I got my pair of vc02 and can't help but ask you guys about the ear tips.
I've found the small red ones are the most comfortable for me.
But there's a problem with them: because of deep insertion my footsteps thud-thud sound became very loud.
I used more shallow-insertion tips before (stocks for Beyerdynamic DTX 101, Fischer Audio Consonance, Sennheiser MM-50) but those tips are made for bigger size drivers and don't fit small vc02s.
So my question to you is: where can I get eartips for more shallow insertion and can I somehow use my old 'big' eartips with vc02?
Edited by bizzz - 3/6/14 at 12:47am
Have you tried VC02's large Purple dome tips? That's quite good for shallow insertion. By the way VC02's sounds the best when deeply inserted. Maybe it's just a matter of your adjusting to it, comfort level is very high as well too.
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit we'd like to see 31 seconds ago
- › Amping for AKG Q701 44 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 2 minutes ago
- › Best $300 DAC, AMP, or combo for Fidelio X1 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)