I currently own the soundmagic e30. coupled with the Cowon J3. I liked the balanced and warm signature of the e30s. Thought of trying something different so ordered the VC02 and picked them over the vsd1. I hope I'm not disappointed. I mainly listen to alternative/indie rock and EDM/Dubstep.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 5/14/14 at 4:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
After lost one of drivers and buy the new one, I tightly superglue it to wire I recommend to make that to all vc02 fans. Its great IEM for opera and other vocals (not as my Beyers of course, but impressive for IEM!) Happy with my vc02
You know what? You're right haha. My sibling borrowed it for a couple of days and one of them just got lost. But that's why it's a lesson learned. :)
sorry for your loss bro. vc02 really is one of those special cheap IEMs. Although I rarely listen to mine nowadays because of my RE-400. But from time to time, I put those on and its neutrality puts a smile on my face (I find the RE-400 a bit warm).
May I ask where you happened across that IEM cable? Also, if that is heat shrink, you have all of my respect, sir!
That's not a heat shrink, its just the smallest eartips of vc02 I regularly use it to lock the drivers without gluing it. It's a simple mod I discovered and its very effective to lock the drivers.
I have had and listened to more expensive iems but I just kept on coming back to vc02 (my sound sig), this indeed is a real special gem. I have also heard from a friend that vc02's newer batch sounds a little better than the old batch way back early january of 2013. I'm not that sure with info though. I may have to listen to it 1st.
That's the fiio rc ue2 silver cable available for $29..........actually fot UE TF10.
None of the included tips works for me. I had use a special i got when i returned mine for warranty without any tips and they returned them with some special foamy time of tips. They work but they are uncomfortable.
All the included tips sounds way to harsh for me. The special tips damps the harsh treble.
Is it the same for you guys?
Edit: I think the tips that works well i described above are the Comply T-400
Edited by raptor18 - 3/4/14 at 12:09pm
Hello, fellow head-fiers!
Yesterday I got my pair of vc02 and can't help but ask you guys about the ear tips.
I've found the small red ones are the most comfortable for me.
But there's a problem with them: because of deep insertion my footsteps thud-thud sound became very loud.
I used more shallow-insertion tips before (stocks for Beyerdynamic DTX 101, Fischer Audio Consonance, Sennheiser MM-50) but those tips are made for bigger size drivers and don't fit small vc02s.
So my question to you is: where can I get eartips for more shallow insertion and can I somehow use my old 'big' eartips with vc02?
Edited by bizzz - 3/6/14 at 12:47am
Have you tried VC02's large Purple dome tips? That's quite good for shallow insertion. By the way VC02's sounds the best when deeply inserted. Maybe it's just a matter of your adjusting to it, comfort level is very high as well too.
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 26 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › More Fiio X3 64GB MicroSD Issues! 9 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 10 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 11 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 Latest Update 24-07-2014 12 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)