hey guys,which set of tips that came with the VC02 is more similar to those sony hybrids you all talk about?or may i guess i can find some of them on ebay.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 12/28/14 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 42
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The multi-colored tips are the hybrid type - they are similar to the Sony hybrids .... I like the tips that came with my VC02's - and they give you a whole bunch of them - I ended up with twice as many since my first pair of VC02's had a bad channel, I shipped back only the defective headphone and they sent me a new retail package with another set of tips....
Anyone else noticing that the drivers detach a bit too easily? The wire got caught on something while I was getting up and yanked the wire out leaving the detached right driver still stuck in my ear. Other than that, these are an awesome pair of earphones.
Mine actually has a rotating socket on the left side. Feels like any day it will just pull apart and I'll get to see the driver
I bought an AKG K324p from Singapore. From shipping date, it took 13 days to arrive at Curitiba, and 6 more days to be delivered in Rio.
well,you have been lucky indeeed,haha,just 13 days,the only time i received imported products in such a short time was with my notebook replacement keyboard,from China.Falou!
Depends on your ear canal. I use the medium sized black silicone tips.
The colored hybrids aren't Sony clones at all. More narrow bore width; less length too.
Any apparent sound quality differences? I'm using the blue single flange for now.
First impressions are very positive! These definitely sound like a $100 set and nothing is recessed.
Edited by jarrett - 3/25/13 at 4:24pm
Verdict on the tips so far is I prefer the black ones (non multi-coloured). I think the multi-coloured, while enhancing bass to a pleasing effect, also reduces the treble presence/extension. I think the VC02 are treble tilted, so I don't want to take that away from them. I'll do more A/B though :)
Hi guys. I just received my set after 5 days ordering from ebay seller - bigbargainseller.
Earpieces go in much more then my CX880i (would take a few days to get used too) and seems likes my new earpiece is letting
me know about new instruments in my music. The bass for the CX880i muffles my music
too much.Also the VC02's volume is lower by a tad compared to the CX880i.
Clean and good sound.
Edited by lesterq - 3/26/13 at 6:28pm
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 30 seconds ago
- › The NEW ATH-ES700.. 33 seconds ago
- › Best soundcard/amp to pair with AKG Q 701 for hearing directional... 47 seconds ago
- › How to Allocate $1000k+ b/w Headphones, Amp, DAC 53 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best format for ripping CD's 1 minute ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2