hey guys,which set of tips that came with the VC02 is more similar to those sony hybrids you all talk about?or may i guess i can find some of them on ebay.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 11/22/13 at 10:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 9/15/13 at 10:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is the veteran ex-flagship model from FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) was released recently. The C435 is a 4 way crossover configuration, 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 42
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The multi-colored tips are the hybrid type - they are similar to the Sony hybrids .... I like the tips that came with my VC02's - and they give you a whole bunch of them - I ended up with twice as many since my first pair of VC02's had a bad channel, I shipped back only the defective headphone and they sent me a new retail package with another set of tips....
Anyone else noticing that the drivers detach a bit too easily? The wire got caught on something while I was getting up and yanked the wire out leaving the detached right driver still stuck in my ear. Other than that, these are an awesome pair of earphones.
Mine actually has a rotating socket on the left side. Feels like any day it will just pull apart and I'll get to see the driver
I bought an AKG K324p from Singapore. From shipping date, it took 13 days to arrive at Curitiba, and 6 more days to be delivered in Rio.
well,you have been lucky indeeed,haha,just 13 days,the only time i received imported products in such a short time was with my notebook replacement keyboard,from China.Falou!
Depends on your ear canal. I use the medium sized black silicone tips.
The colored hybrids aren't Sony clones at all. More narrow bore width; less length too.
Any apparent sound quality differences? I'm using the blue single flange for now.
First impressions are very positive! These definitely sound like a $100 set and nothing is recessed.
Edited by jarrett - 3/25/13 at 4:24pm
Verdict on the tips so far is I prefer the black ones (non multi-coloured). I think the multi-coloured, while enhancing bass to a pleasing effect, also reduces the treble presence/extension. I think the VC02 are treble tilted, so I don't want to take that away from them. I'll do more A/B though :)
Hi guys. I just received my set after 5 days ordering from ebay seller - bigbargainseller.
Earpieces go in much more then my CX880i (would take a few days to get used too) and seems likes my new earpiece is letting
me know about new instruments in my music. The bass for the CX880i muffles my music
too much.Also the VC02's volume is lower by a tad compared to the CX880i.
Clean and good sound.
Edited by lesterq - 3/26/13 at 6:28pm
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › JHAudio JH13 Pro 40 seconds ago
- › Recommendations for computer speakers and possibly a dac. Any... 2 minutes ago
- › JH16Pro customs vs Roxanne universals 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 2 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman HE500 & HE400 Jergpad Mod v2.5 = (Modulor orders updated... 2 minutes ago
- › (Edit: help me choose) Over-ear, inexpensive headphone recs for... 3 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 3 minutes ago
- › Dr Dre beats studio's, Thank you for bringing me to head-fi 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi