- 4,313 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on Yesterday at 2:13 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sounds good.. I still haven't received a shipped email from Lend Me Ur Ears yet or received a reply from my inquiry yesterday asking what the delay in shipping is. The long wait for the VC02 continues.
Mine was shipped. I am waiting for it. I hope I wont experience any delay. Also , I am gonna review it as soon as possible I get it. According to mochill, we will be impressed by its sound especially at this price range.
Did you order from Lend Me Ur Ears during last Sundays sale? Did they send you a shipped email informing you that your VC02 were shipped? Thanks.
I just wanna mention that I think mochill described how perfect in-ear headphones should be. airy, widesound stage, punchy bass. It is like everything in a small package. This leads to an increase in my expectation from vc-02. :)
yep and they shipped my vc-02 and gave me a tracking number. what happened to yours?
I have no idea.. I ordered on Sunday just after the sale started and my order status is still "processing" and I still haven't received a shipped email with tracking # yet.. I sent them a message inquiring about it early yesterday and no reply to that either. I guess I'll just have to wait until they either reply to my inquiry or send me the shipped email. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Sorry to hear that. I think you ll get your email in one or two days. If being small business and too much orders come together, this kind of problems always occur. You should be patient but you have a right to ruffle them.
This is my 2nd order with Lend Me Ur Ears. My 1st order was shipped very quickly and with prompt communication. This time the order processing and email replies have been noticeably slower but like you said it's probably because of the larger than normal volume of orders. I'm sure my order will be shipped soon or at least I hope so. Enjoy your VC02 when you get them.
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Antelope Zodiac 192 kHz DAC Headamplifier 2 minutes ago
- › FS: RSA SR-71A "The Black Bird" 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Bel Canto DAC3 2 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Lightning Cables - Official and Custom (welcomed). 5 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)