- 1,063 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 11/22/13 at 10:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 9/15/13 at 10:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
I have owned the ECP Audio L-2 for about 2 months now. I also own an Eddie Current Super 7 with NOS tubes, including Tung Sol BGRP driver tube. I have previously owned the Woo WA22, the Luxman...
I'm a noob to high quality audio equipment. I have been using V-Moda M-80's. I bought these because they were onsale for $272, and it would be stupid not to buy them at that price. I just opened...
Review on the FiiO RC-MH1 PCOCC-A Upgrade Headphone Cable Greetings, I am here to present to you guys with a review on the FiiO PCOCC-A 3.5mm to 3.5mm headphone cable that FiiO had sent out to a...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Sounds good.. I still haven't received a shipped email from Lend Me Ur Ears yet or received a reply from my inquiry yesterday asking what the delay in shipping is. The long wait for the VC02 continues.
Mine was shipped. I am waiting for it. I hope I wont experience any delay. Also , I am gonna review it as soon as possible I get it. According to mochill, we will be impressed by its sound especially at this price range.
Did you order from Lend Me Ur Ears during last Sundays sale? Did they send you a shipped email informing you that your VC02 were shipped? Thanks.
I just wanna mention that I think mochill described how perfect in-ear headphones should be. airy, widesound stage, punchy bass. It is like everything in a small package. This leads to an increase in my expectation from vc-02. :)
yep and they shipped my vc-02 and gave me a tracking number. what happened to yours?
I have no idea.. I ordered on Sunday just after the sale started and my order status is still "processing" and I still haven't received a shipped email with tracking # yet.. I sent them a message inquiring about it early yesterday and no reply to that either. I guess I'll just have to wait until they either reply to my inquiry or send me the shipped email. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Sorry to hear that. I think you ll get your email in one or two days. If being small business and too much orders come together, this kind of problems always occur. You should be patient but you have a right to ruffle them.
This is my 2nd order with Lend Me Ur Ears. My 1st order was shipped very quickly and with prompt communication. This time the order processing and email replies have been noticeably slower but like you said it's probably because of the larger than normal volume of orders. I'm sure my order will be shipped soon or at least I hope so. Enjoy your VC02 when you get them.
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › [No longer available] Sennheiser HD650 BRAND NEW (Only available... 1 minute ago
- › Shure announcing new SRH1540 in Tokyo today! - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › New Miles Davis Trumpet (not Tribute) earphones 6 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 6 minutes ago
- › King Sound Emperor: New Electrostatic Headphones! 7 minutes ago
- › Two new HifiMan players announced: HM700 and HM802 7 minutes ago
- › CMOY 18v JDS labs for Hifiman pads or parts/cables 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › Shure SE535-V Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with... by Wilderbeast
- › Sony MDRXB600 Extra Bass Over the Head 40mm Driver Headphone, Black by Shini44
- › Asus XONAR DG CMI8786 Sound Card by killeraxemannic
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by joe