Sony hybrids will fit. Bigger bore tips won't fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 5/14/14 at 4:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 31
Gear mentioned in this thread:
'Squze my ignorance, search didnt return anything, the VC02 siggy sounds more in the tone of what i'm looking for ( Details all the way ) And a 3mm dynamic might actually be good enough to satisfy what i want.
Plus they look flat-out better and have a removable cable and come with tons of tips.
The price difference is 60 yuan or 10$, so there's that, but either way, thanks alot!
+1 :) that's true!
Surprisingly, my VC02 came today. I'm loving the sound so much. These fit my needs PERFECTLY. I love the huge selection of tips as well!
I'm going to really enjoy these. Especially after coming from the Brainwavz R1.
Guys... my VC02s just broke. I wanted to remove the cable to return the VC02 to its original polarity because wind noise was a problem with the vent facing up. However, when lightly pulling on the plug on the earphone end, the ENTIRE back housing of the Vc02 came out with it, exposing the internal wiring (which is as coppery as it gets). I snapped the back cover back together, but I am afraid the strength of the glue joints in the housing may be compromised already, along with possibly the sound. I baby the VC02s and have brought it out only once, so it doesnt seem as if I am treating them badly. Should I get a RMA with LendMeUrEars?
How long did you have them before this happened?
From the 27th of January. Less than a month. School forced me to use it at most once every 3 days for the last couple of weeks, so its a tad dissappointing.
I've got the R1. The VC02 is much more clean and natural sounding. Plus, isolation is a lot better too.
The R1 is quite warm, while the VC02 is more neutral.
Quick question regarding microphonics on the VC02, can you just clarify how bad it is when worn straight down? I straight up can't wear over the ear headphones so it rules out a lot of the stand out IEMs at the 30-60 price range. I'm used to wearing a J-Corded set so I get almost no microphonics at the moment.
They'll be used to commute so I'll be walking around a reasonable amount in them (transfers between tubes) and microphonics would drive me up the wall.
Edited by RollerBall - 2/25/13 at 3:12am
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Looking to replace Sennheiser PC350 Special Editions! 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)