Sony hybrids will fit. Bigger bore tips won't fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 12/28/14 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 31
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
'Squze my ignorance, search didnt return anything, the VC02 siggy sounds more in the tone of what i'm looking for ( Details all the way ) And a 3mm dynamic might actually be good enough to satisfy what i want.
Plus they look flat-out better and have a removable cable and come with tons of tips.
The price difference is 60 yuan or 10$, so there's that, but either way, thanks alot!
+1 :) that's true!
Surprisingly, my VC02 came today. I'm loving the sound so much. These fit my needs PERFECTLY. I love the huge selection of tips as well!
I'm going to really enjoy these. Especially after coming from the Brainwavz R1.
Guys... my VC02s just broke. I wanted to remove the cable to return the VC02 to its original polarity because wind noise was a problem with the vent facing up. However, when lightly pulling on the plug on the earphone end, the ENTIRE back housing of the Vc02 came out with it, exposing the internal wiring (which is as coppery as it gets). I snapped the back cover back together, but I am afraid the strength of the glue joints in the housing may be compromised already, along with possibly the sound. I baby the VC02s and have brought it out only once, so it doesnt seem as if I am treating them badly. Should I get a RMA with LendMeUrEars?
How long did you have them before this happened?
From the 27th of January. Less than a month. School forced me to use it at most once every 3 days for the last couple of weeks, so its a tad dissappointing.
I've got the R1. The VC02 is much more clean and natural sounding. Plus, isolation is a lot better too.
The R1 is quite warm, while the VC02 is more neutral.
Quick question regarding microphonics on the VC02, can you just clarify how bad it is when worn straight down? I straight up can't wear over the ear headphones so it rules out a lot of the stand out IEMs at the 30-60 price range. I'm used to wearing a J-Corded set so I get almost no microphonics at the moment.
They'll be used to commute so I'll be walking around a reasonable amount in them (transfers between tubes) and microphonics would drive me up the wall.
Edited by RollerBall - 2/25/13 at 3:12am
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Room feel 1 second ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › introduction + need a recommendation 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 3 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Advice needed on Closed Headphones in the $300 neighborhood 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2