Sony hybrids will fit. Bigger bore tips won't fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 12/28/14 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
IE80 - High End Earphones I think there's a point to where you draw the line for a Price Point, this goes over that boundary and breaks the rules of it's price, which is unfortunate. I feel...
If you want a natural sound with realistic vocals and soundstage, tight bass, sparkling highs without being fatigued, and a headphone who can reveal the true quality of the recorded music, and...
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 31
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
'Squze my ignorance, search didnt return anything, the VC02 siggy sounds more in the tone of what i'm looking for ( Details all the way ) And a 3mm dynamic might actually be good enough to satisfy what i want.
Plus they look flat-out better and have a removable cable and come with tons of tips.
The price difference is 60 yuan or 10$, so there's that, but either way, thanks alot!
+1 :) that's true!
Surprisingly, my VC02 came today. I'm loving the sound so much. These fit my needs PERFECTLY. I love the huge selection of tips as well!
I'm going to really enjoy these. Especially after coming from the Brainwavz R1.
Guys... my VC02s just broke. I wanted to remove the cable to return the VC02 to its original polarity because wind noise was a problem with the vent facing up. However, when lightly pulling on the plug on the earphone end, the ENTIRE back housing of the Vc02 came out with it, exposing the internal wiring (which is as coppery as it gets). I snapped the back cover back together, but I am afraid the strength of the glue joints in the housing may be compromised already, along with possibly the sound. I baby the VC02s and have brought it out only once, so it doesnt seem as if I am treating them badly. Should I get a RMA with LendMeUrEars?
How long did you have them before this happened?
From the 27th of January. Less than a month. School forced me to use it at most once every 3 days for the last couple of weeks, so its a tad dissappointing.
I've got the R1. The VC02 is much more clean and natural sounding. Plus, isolation is a lot better too.
The R1 is quite warm, while the VC02 is more neutral.
Quick question regarding microphonics on the VC02, can you just clarify how bad it is when worn straight down? I straight up can't wear over the ear headphones so it rules out a lot of the stand out IEMs at the 30-60 price range. I'm used to wearing a J-Corded set so I get almost no microphonics at the moment.
They'll be used to commute so I'll be walking around a reasonable amount in them (transfers between tubes) and microphonics would drive me up the wall.
Edited by RollerBall - 2/25/13 at 3:12am
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Three Word Story 12 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 52 seconds ago
- › New here, trying to start a thread in the Dedicated Components Forum 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Help on deciding Grados 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › First threat - Disclaimer: Be nice with my ignorance. 4 minutes ago
- › HD800 vs HE1000/MHP1000 impressions. Suprises all around! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2