Sony hybrids will fit. Bigger bore tips won't fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 5/14/14 at 4:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 31
Gear mentioned in this thread:
'Squze my ignorance, search didnt return anything, the VC02 siggy sounds more in the tone of what i'm looking for ( Details all the way ) And a 3mm dynamic might actually be good enough to satisfy what i want.
Plus they look flat-out better and have a removable cable and come with tons of tips.
The price difference is 60 yuan or 10$, so there's that, but either way, thanks alot!
+1 :) that's true!
Surprisingly, my VC02 came today. I'm loving the sound so much. These fit my needs PERFECTLY. I love the huge selection of tips as well!
I'm going to really enjoy these. Especially after coming from the Brainwavz R1.
Guys... my VC02s just broke. I wanted to remove the cable to return the VC02 to its original polarity because wind noise was a problem with the vent facing up. However, when lightly pulling on the plug on the earphone end, the ENTIRE back housing of the Vc02 came out with it, exposing the internal wiring (which is as coppery as it gets). I snapped the back cover back together, but I am afraid the strength of the glue joints in the housing may be compromised already, along with possibly the sound. I baby the VC02s and have brought it out only once, so it doesnt seem as if I am treating them badly. Should I get a RMA with LendMeUrEars?
How long did you have them before this happened?
From the 27th of January. Less than a month. School forced me to use it at most once every 3 days for the last couple of weeks, so its a tad dissappointing.
I've got the R1. The VC02 is much more clean and natural sounding. Plus, isolation is a lot better too.
The R1 is quite warm, while the VC02 is more neutral.
Quick question regarding microphonics on the VC02, can you just clarify how bad it is when worn straight down? I straight up can't wear over the ear headphones so it rules out a lot of the stand out IEMs at the 30-60 price range. I'm used to wearing a J-Corded set so I get almost no microphonics at the moment.
They'll be used to commute so I'll be walking around a reasonable amount in them (transfers between tubes) and microphonics would drive me up the wall.
Edited by RollerBall - 2/25/13 at 3:12am
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 seconds ago
- › Need recommendation for small DAC and AMP all in one less than a... 9 seconds ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 33 seconds ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 37 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 near-mint 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › AKG K-812 First impressions in the studio. 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 3 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)