some new edition to my collection :P.....hisoundaudio studio 3rd anv. edition and vsonic gr07 mk2.... epic combo :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 4/21/13 at 7:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 5/12/13 at 1:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 29
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Has anyone managed to procure a replacement cable of any sort that will work with the VC02 at a reasonable price? Remember reading about something alone those lines earlier in the thread. The stock cable has way, way too much memory for me. There are already numerous kinks along the wire that are tripping off both my pseudo-OCD and concerns about the long-term reliability of the VC02s. I may either attempt to ask for (or buy) a replacement stock cable as a spare or get a cheap solution like the UE stock CIEM cables, if they work.
Still enjoying them, though the sexy new wood-metal Astrotecs have turned my head and make me slightly regret paying full price for the VC02s when their discounted price is only slightly more.
How would you compare it to the ATH-CKN50 ds and others are trying to sell me on?
Just tried the VC02s out of the DACPort LX. Whilst it is in fact a line-out DAC, Centrance has gone on record (albeit on Headfonia) with comments about the LX being able to drive headphones due to the presence of the same headphone amp as the normal DACPort without the volume pot and a higher output impedance yet still working well. Attenuation in the digital domain compresses dynamic range, but not to any alarming or audible measure in 24-bit. In short, VC02 + 2nd hand LX = budget nirvana. Especially since the VC02s has a linear impedance characteristic, which makes high output impedance a non-issue regarding its FR. Back to listening to those sweet and transparent mids.
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 second ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 32 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 Hybrid IEM (Stealth) 45 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 50 seconds ago
- › HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Impression] FiiO X3 – High Fi, Low Price. 4 minutes ago
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe