some new edition to my collection :P.....hisoundaudio studio 3rd anv. edition and vsonic gr07 mk2.... epic combo :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 6/5/13 at 3:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on Today at 3:56 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Owned a variety of DAC's DAP/sources, Cowon J3, Hisound Studio 3rd Anniversary, Dacport LX, HRT Music Streamer II+, Sony Walkman Z. The DX100 completely blows them all away with it's reference...
Before you read this, I think you should know that I'm not an audiophile and that English isn't my native language. Let me start this on a positive note. The design of Razer Tiamat...
Performance: Generally really well. Shouldn't lag at all with normal usage. Should be able to handle most modern apps. I managed to get around 8000 on Antutu Benchmark. Currently runs Android...
A few years ago I was a big fan of the Shuttle Barebone SFF PCs for LAN party gaming. I also was a big fan of surround audio for gaming. I had a soundblaster that days. But the graphics cards grew...
Good solid bass, not very impactful, definitely not for bassheads. Has a warmer feel, and is not very laid back. Also less colored than I would expect. Overall good, as I paid around 120 for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 29
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Has anyone managed to procure a replacement cable of any sort that will work with the VC02 at a reasonable price? Remember reading about something alone those lines earlier in the thread. The stock cable has way, way too much memory for me. There are already numerous kinks along the wire that are tripping off both my pseudo-OCD and concerns about the long-term reliability of the VC02s. I may either attempt to ask for (or buy) a replacement stock cable as a spare or get a cheap solution like the UE stock CIEM cables, if they work.
Still enjoying them, though the sexy new wood-metal Astrotecs have turned my head and make me slightly regret paying full price for the VC02s when their discounted price is only slightly more.
How would you compare it to the ATH-CKN50 ds and others are trying to sell me on?
Just tried the VC02s out of the DACPort LX. Whilst it is in fact a line-out DAC, Centrance has gone on record (albeit on Headfonia) with comments about the LX being able to drive headphones due to the presence of the same headphone amp as the normal DACPort without the volume pot and a higher output impedance yet still working well. Attenuation in the digital domain compresses dynamic range, but not to any alarming or audible measure in 24-bit. In short, VC02 + 2nd hand LX = budget nirvana. Especially since the VC02s has a linear impedance characteristic, which makes high output impedance a non-issue regarding its FR. Back to listening to those sweet and transparent mids.
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 rev 2 headphones Rosewood 32 seconds ago
- › Metal/Progressive Rock/Alternative Rock/Post Rock IEM 59 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms 1 minute ago
- › Gustav Holst-The planets suite 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 4GB 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › ibasso pelican PB2 Balanced Amp ( PRICE DROP) 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB800 & MDR-XB900 are not the same headphones 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100 Reference DAP by Poetic
- › Razer Tiamat 7.1 by helmutssss
- › Sony Xperia S Black by TheBrutux168
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › JDS Labs ODAC by Rem0o
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STU by project86
- › Unique Melody Miracle by lin0003
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by mcook1970
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe