- 961 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 4/21/13 at 7:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 5/12/13 at 1:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Absolutely beautiful little player. It's just a gorgeous chunk of tech that feels good to hold. For me personally tech has to have form as well as function and the AK120 doesn't disappoint on...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 27
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Fantastic bass in every meaning of the word; mids are still forward and not killed by the bass; build quality is A++; fit for me was great”“very airy sound, isolation, decent bass,portability, design, built quality”
- Pros:“balanced sound, very portable (small+light), comfortable even with glasses, looks great”“full sound with plenty of bass, clear forward midrange, large sound stage.”
Just opened my replacement set of VC02's - was listening to some lossless Rage Against The Machine on my IE8's - switched to the VC02 and noticed the sound level was substantially lower - I could turn up the volume and they sound good - but at the same settings, they definitely have lower volume. Again this is fresh from the box - I don't want to start the burn-in argument over again - I guess the IE8's are really sensitive although I think they are both 16 ohms impedance....
I will run the VC02's for a few days on the JLab burn-in loop
(if it doesn't exist - seems silly to have a dedicated webpage/program to burn in headphones - opens you up to all sort of ridicule. Kinda like having the Athiests of America homepage having a dedicated page for prayers)
Damn, those dual dynamic GR07's sounds very enticing. Do you have any idea when they will be coming out?
I've read somewhere that they'll cost around 300-500 usd? :) There will also be reshells of Gr07 for dynamic ciems :)
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Best Active Speakers that are NOT monitors?? 8 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica's Take on the Microdriver: ATH-CKN50 and CKN70 33 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 42 seconds ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 44 seconds ago
- › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 1 minute ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress with updated impressions on... 2 minutes ago
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe