- 5,950 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 12/28/14 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 27
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Just opened my replacement set of VC02's - was listening to some lossless Rage Against The Machine on my IE8's - switched to the VC02 and noticed the sound level was substantially lower - I could turn up the volume and they sound good - but at the same settings, they definitely have lower volume. Again this is fresh from the box - I don't want to start the burn-in argument over again - I guess the IE8's are really sensitive although I think they are both 16 ohms impedance....
I will run the VC02's for a few days on the JLab burn-in loop
(if it doesn't exist - seems silly to have a dedicated webpage/program to burn in headphones - opens you up to all sort of ridicule. Kinda like having the Athiests of America homepage having a dedicated page for prayers)
Damn, those dual dynamic GR07's sounds very enticing. Do you have any idea when they will be coming out?
I've read somewhere that they'll cost around 300-500 usd? :) There will also be reshells of Gr07 for dynamic ciems :)
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Looking for to buy some IEM/Headphones. 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Is a soundcard worth it for CS GO and other FPS if i have AD700x? 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 3 minutes ago
- › 🌅 Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless 4 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)