- 1,063 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 11/22/13 at 10:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 9/15/13 at 10:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
This is the veteran ex-flagship model from FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) was released recently. The C435 is a 4 way crossover configuration, 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 27
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Just opened my replacement set of VC02's - was listening to some lossless Rage Against The Machine on my IE8's - switched to the VC02 and noticed the sound level was substantially lower - I could turn up the volume and they sound good - but at the same settings, they definitely have lower volume. Again this is fresh from the box - I don't want to start the burn-in argument over again - I guess the IE8's are really sensitive although I think they are both 16 ohms impedance....
I will run the VC02's for a few days on the JLab burn-in loop
(if it doesn't exist - seems silly to have a dedicated webpage/program to burn in headphones - opens you up to all sort of ridicule. Kinda like having the Athiests of America homepage having a dedicated page for prayers)
Damn, those dual dynamic GR07's sounds very enticing. Do you have any idea when they will be coming out?
I've read somewhere that they'll cost around 300-500 usd? :) There will also be reshells of Gr07 for dynamic ciems :)
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › $600 Classical and Opera headphones. 18 seconds ago
- › Sleek Audio SA7 Appreciation, Impressions, and Discussion Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-EM7 Adjustable Aluminum Clip-On Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 3 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 3 minutes ago
- › Cardas Ear Speakers delayed but worth the wait! 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Brighter DAC than EMU 0404 USB? 7 minutes ago
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi