- 2,406 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 3/3/14 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just opened my replacement set of VC02's - was listening to some lossless Rage Against The Machine on my IE8's - switched to the VC02 and noticed the sound level was substantially lower - I could turn up the volume and they sound good - but at the same settings, they definitely have lower volume. Again this is fresh from the box - I don't want to start the burn-in argument over again - I guess the IE8's are really sensitive although I think they are both 16 ohms impedance....
I will run the VC02's for a few days on the JLab burn-in loop
(if it doesn't exist - seems silly to have a dedicated webpage/program to burn in headphones - opens you up to all sort of ridicule. Kinda like having the Athiests of America homepage having a dedicated page for prayers)
Damn, those dual dynamic GR07's sounds very enticing. Do you have any idea when they will be coming out?
I've read somewhere that they'll cost around 300-500 usd? :) There will also be reshells of Gr07 for dynamic ciems :)
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 7 seconds ago
- › Has anyone heard anything about the Oppo HA-1 balanced headphone... 7 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 32 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Yulong Sabre D18 thread: reviews, impressions, discussion (full... 3 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Duet 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › TDK IE800 Dual-dynamic 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Heaven IV 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob