- 4,091 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 5/14/14 at 4:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I appreciate the detachable cable, but there is annoyingly noticeable amount of vibrating in the headphones with recordings that sound great in my IEM that came with my AT&T Galaxy SII. The overall SQ is improved despite such criticism. But on the whole I had much higher hopes prior to listening to these IEM's.
EDIT: unless this goes away with a "burn-in" Of course I never had to burn in the IEMs that came with my AT&T Galaxy SII.
EDIT II: To more accurately describe the "vibrating" Its like turning up the bass "too much" to the point where it starts vibrating and distorting the bass.
You reverse the polarity of your VC02's :) that might help
Remove the cable from the driver then turn the logo of VC02 upside down. :) Happy listening!
Also found out that its going to have 2 drivers in it :0.......can't wait....and the best r02 is already on sell its called the classic edition ...you can get it on ebay from the seller bargibinonline for $39 free shipping....I'm gonna order them in the moring...its 3 in the morning..night night.
He's a very good seller on eBay. Received my VC02's from him in 8 days.
I've been following this thread since that conflict between VC02 lovers and Inks.. . I am a proud owner of the VC02. And in my opinion, burn in does have an effect. It's more open now, sound doesn't feel like it is struggling to get out. It's smoother now. Loose. Sibilance, I think, is a matter of the depth of insertion. There is more bass boom if you put the drivers in its original position, so u have 2 types of sound sigs.. . Detailed and clear and neutral vs slight boomy and muddy bass that muddies the other frequencies.. . Just my observation. As incredible as the SQ is tho, I find it a little soft for me.. . Maybe I need to buy an amp. I wish I could have an IEM that sounds like the A151 with better bass response...I love the VC02s tho. They are my go-to IEMs and they are great conversation starters and I am generous when it comes to audition requests. Makes me feel likd a proud dad when people audition my Lil Beast and I see their eyes light up.. . But lets not hype it too much cuz VOnic might bump the price up. I have the CC51 and Brainwavz M3. The VC02 craps on them. In my opinion. My A151s area a close second tho.. .I still am a single BA type of person.. . Ehehe.. . I'm a sucker for that weird sound sig.. .
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Used K1000 for $600?! just now
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 11 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 47 seconds ago
- › New Version of Audirvana + 57 seconds ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Tralucent Audio: Ref 1 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)