- 6,140 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 12/28/14 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 24
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I appreciate the detachable cable, but there is annoyingly noticeable amount of vibrating in the headphones with recordings that sound great in my IEM that came with my AT&T Galaxy SII. The overall SQ is improved despite such criticism. But on the whole I had much higher hopes prior to listening to these IEM's.
EDIT: unless this goes away with a "burn-in" Of course I never had to burn in the IEMs that came with my AT&T Galaxy SII.
EDIT II: To more accurately describe the "vibrating" Its like turning up the bass "too much" to the point where it starts vibrating and distorting the bass.
You reverse the polarity of your VC02's :) that might help
Remove the cable from the driver then turn the logo of VC02 upside down. :) Happy listening!
Also found out that its going to have 2 drivers in it :0.......can't wait....and the best r02 is already on sell its called the classic edition ...you can get it on ebay from the seller bargibinonline for $39 free shipping....I'm gonna order them in the moring...its 3 in the morning..night night.
He's a very good seller on eBay. Received my VC02's from him in 8 days.
I've been following this thread since that conflict between VC02 lovers and Inks.. . I am a proud owner of the VC02. And in my opinion, burn in does have an effect. It's more open now, sound doesn't feel like it is struggling to get out. It's smoother now. Loose. Sibilance, I think, is a matter of the depth of insertion. There is more bass boom if you put the drivers in its original position, so u have 2 types of sound sigs.. . Detailed and clear and neutral vs slight boomy and muddy bass that muddies the other frequencies.. . Just my observation. As incredible as the SQ is tho, I find it a little soft for me.. . Maybe I need to buy an amp. I wish I could have an IEM that sounds like the A151 with better bass response...I love the VC02s tho. They are my go-to IEMs and they are great conversation starters and I am generous when it comes to audition requests. Makes me feel likd a proud dad when people audition my Lil Beast and I see their eyes light up.. . But lets not hype it too much cuz VOnic might bump the price up. I have the CC51 and Brainwavz M3. The VC02 craps on them. In my opinion. My A151s area a close second tho.. .I still am a single BA type of person.. . Ehehe.. . I'm a sucker for that weird sound sig.. .
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 8 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 37 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue M 39 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 47 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2