- 6,006 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 12/28/14 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 24
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I appreciate the detachable cable, but there is annoyingly noticeable amount of vibrating in the headphones with recordings that sound great in my IEM that came with my AT&T Galaxy SII. The overall SQ is improved despite such criticism. But on the whole I had much higher hopes prior to listening to these IEM's.
EDIT: unless this goes away with a "burn-in" Of course I never had to burn in the IEMs that came with my AT&T Galaxy SII.
EDIT II: To more accurately describe the "vibrating" Its like turning up the bass "too much" to the point where it starts vibrating and distorting the bass.
You reverse the polarity of your VC02's :) that might help
Remove the cable from the driver then turn the logo of VC02 upside down. :) Happy listening!
Also found out that its going to have 2 drivers in it :0.......can't wait....and the best r02 is already on sell its called the classic edition ...you can get it on ebay from the seller bargibinonline for $39 free shipping....I'm gonna order them in the moring...its 3 in the morning..night night.
He's a very good seller on eBay. Received my VC02's from him in 8 days.
I've been following this thread since that conflict between VC02 lovers and Inks.. . I am a proud owner of the VC02. And in my opinion, burn in does have an effect. It's more open now, sound doesn't feel like it is struggling to get out. It's smoother now. Loose. Sibilance, I think, is a matter of the depth of insertion. There is more bass boom if you put the drivers in its original position, so u have 2 types of sound sigs.. . Detailed and clear and neutral vs slight boomy and muddy bass that muddies the other frequencies.. . Just my observation. As incredible as the SQ is tho, I find it a little soft for me.. . Maybe I need to buy an amp. I wish I could have an IEM that sounds like the A151 with better bass response...I love the VC02s tho. They are my go-to IEMs and they are great conversation starters and I am generous when it comes to audition requests. Makes me feel likd a proud dad when people audition my Lil Beast and I see their eyes light up.. . But lets not hype it too much cuz VOnic might bump the price up. I have the CC51 and Brainwavz M3. The VC02 craps on them. In my opinion. My A151s area a close second tho.. .I still am a single BA type of person.. . Ehehe.. . I'm a sucker for that weird sound sig.. .
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 2 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-A2 need help/opinion 8 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 10 minutes ago
- › Welcome one and all! Please introduce yourselves! 11 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 11 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for first desktop rig. Oppo HA-1, Schiit... 12 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 13 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 17 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3