- 2,381 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 3/3/14 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I appreciate the detachable cable, but there is annoyingly noticeable amount of vibrating in the headphones with recordings that sound great in my IEM that came with my AT&T Galaxy SII. The overall SQ is improved despite such criticism. But on the whole I had much higher hopes prior to listening to these IEM's.
EDIT: unless this goes away with a "burn-in" Of course I never had to burn in the IEMs that came with my AT&T Galaxy SII.
EDIT II: To more accurately describe the "vibrating" Its like turning up the bass "too much" to the point where it starts vibrating and distorting the bass.
You reverse the polarity of your VC02's :) that might help
Remove the cable from the driver then turn the logo of VC02 upside down. :) Happy listening!
Also found out that its going to have 2 drivers in it :0.......can't wait....and the best r02 is already on sell its called the classic edition ...you can get it on ebay from the seller bargibinonline for $39 free shipping....I'm gonna order them in the moring...its 3 in the morning..night night.
He's a very good seller on eBay. Received my VC02's from him in 8 days.
I've been following this thread since that conflict between VC02 lovers and Inks.. . I am a proud owner of the VC02. And in my opinion, burn in does have an effect. It's more open now, sound doesn't feel like it is struggling to get out. It's smoother now. Loose. Sibilance, I think, is a matter of the depth of insertion. There is more bass boom if you put the drivers in its original position, so u have 2 types of sound sigs.. . Detailed and clear and neutral vs slight boomy and muddy bass that muddies the other frequencies.. . Just my observation. As incredible as the SQ is tho, I find it a little soft for me.. . Maybe I need to buy an amp. I wish I could have an IEM that sounds like the A151 with better bass response...I love the VC02s tho. They are my go-to IEMs and they are great conversation starters and I am generous when it comes to audition requests. Makes me feel likd a proud dad when people audition my Lil Beast and I see their eyes light up.. . But lets not hype it too much cuz VOnic might bump the price up. I have the CC51 and Brainwavz M3. The VC02 craps on them. In my opinion. My A151s area a close second tho.. .I still am a single BA type of person.. . Ehehe.. . I'm a sucker for that weird sound sig.. .
- VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 8 seconds ago
- › Israel Meet 12 seconds ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 16 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 54 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 59 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP200 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob