Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread - Page 3

post #31 of 761
Thread Starter 

BTW, VSONIC announced today that they are starting their new warranty and customer support program with the VC02 (and upcoming models). Basically, if you have any problem with your VC02, you can contact their customer support department directly about the problem, and they'll send you a replacement unit in 24 hours. This, obviously, is only valid for the chinese market as usual...

Nonetheless, seems to be a great service!

post #32 of 761

Just a heads up for anyone looking at buying these. The Vsonic VC02 is on sale @ Lend Me Ur Ears for SGD35.00/USD28.61 right now. I'm in for a pair.

http://www.lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=59

post #33 of 761
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSNDET View Post

Just a heads up for anyone looking at buying these. The Vsonic VC02 is on sale @ Lend Me Ur Ears for SGD35.00/USD28.61 right now. I'm in for a pair.

http://www.lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=59

 

 

Wow! Thanks for the info, as that's a really great price, even more for a new product that just arrived to the market! beerchug.gif

post #34 of 761

Anyone heard these and the Sony MH1? 

post #35 of 761

Damn, I should have waited. It cost me like 44 bucks to preorder it from taobao and have it shipped to me and now I've been waiting more than 2 weeks and still nothing. I'll just order a second pair from lendmeurears and see which one will arrive first (I bet not the one from taobao)

post #36 of 761
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakoBoy View Post

Anyone heard these and the Sony MH1? 

 

 

Nobody here seems to have the VC02 yet... But those should be completely different IEM. I own the MH1-C and they very good for their price, but with a bassy heavy sound signature.

From what I read from the only review available to this date about the VC02, it's a rather bass light IEM, with a sound signature focused on the mids and highs, tuned for good detail and soundstage. Even Lendmeurears as them described as "Sound Signature: Neutral/ Analytical". But at this promo price, they're hard to resist! And I'm trying to... popcorn.gif

post #37 of 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

 

 

Nobody here seems to have the VC02 yet... But those should be completely different IEM. I own the MH1-C and they very good for their price, but with a bassy heavy sound signature.

From what I read from the only review available to this date about the VC02, it's a rather bass light IEM, with a sound signature focused on the mids and highs, tuned for good detail and soundstage. Even Lendmeurears as them described as "Sound Signature: Neutral/ Analytical". But at this promo price, they're hard to resist! And I'm trying to... popcorn.gif

Thanks. I have never had a Analytical iem so i think i will buy these to check if i like it.

post #38 of 761
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakoBoy View Post

Thanks. I have never had a Analytical iem so i think i will buy these to check if i like it.

 

Well, at the current promo price at Lendmeurears, it's a great deal! beerchug.gif

post #39 of 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

 

Well, at the current promo price at Lendmeurears, it's a great deal! beerchug.gif

yes indeed and i will get the nice looking tips :D

post #40 of 761

btw i hope the will isolate good and its easy to wear over the ear, because these two things are really important for me. 

I am a little afraid that i wouldn't be able to wear them over the ear, because they look like the klipsche X1 and i really cant wear them over the ear

 

wat d you think? can these be worn over the ear?


Edited by PakoBoy - 11/25/12 at 12:44pm
post #41 of 761
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakoBoy View Post

btw i hope the will isolate good and its easy to wear over the ear, because these two things are really important for me. 
I am a little afraid that i wouldn't be able to wear them over the ear, because they look like the klipsche X1 and i really cant wear them over the ear

wat d you think? can these be worn over the ear?


Well, looking at the way they're shapped, I don't think it will be easy for you to wear them over the ear. Mainly because of the cable exit...
post #42 of 761

Well, it will be very easy as those are very small housings and you can insert them deep in your ear but there will be some of the strain relief sticking out of your ear in a stwwp angle  before the cable loops behind the ear. The point is that it is doable and will work but may look slightly weird. I don't think you'll need to wear them over the ear though - it seems they have the exact same silver cables like the gr02, which are very soft and pliable and not very microphonic

post #43 of 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakoBoy View Post

yes indeed and i will get the nice looking tips :D

 

Totally agree, I am so tempted to buy just to have them lovely multi-colored tips...at that price even if I don't like the signature, it won't be an issue tongue_smile.gif

post #44 of 761

I just discovered this 15% off Lend Me Ur Ears coupon code that might even work with this also.. I didn't see it until after I ordered but might help someone else change their mind.. :) Hope it works with sale items too.

 

Lend Me Ur Ears coupon code LMUECUST for 15% off everything and will be valid for a year.

 

EDIT.. The 15% coupon will not work with already discounted items.


Edited by FSNDET - 11/25/12 at 7:14pm
post #45 of 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSNDET View Post

I just discovered this 15% off Lend Me Ur Ears coupon code that might even work with this also.. I didn't see it until after I ordered but might help someone else change their mind.. :) Hope it works with sale items too.

 

Lend Me Ur Ears coupon code LMUECUST for 15% off everything and will be valid for a year.

Doesn't seem to work, not even with more expensive products. Maybe someone else can try it out without confirming the order.

 

Anyone know how Lendmeurears send their stuff in regards to customs declaration; value/gift? It's the end of the year, holiday season, import taxes are gonna be brutal.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread