So i ordered the ath m50 headphones and i want to use them with my ipod, phone and also my PS3 but i dont know how.
Ive been told that i need a portable amp for a better control on volume and better sound quality to take full advantage of my headphones, im on a budget so the fiio e5 is the way to go.
I also want to add an extension of 20 or 25 ft cause im quite far away from my telly.
So i thought maybe this was the right way to set it up???
* The playstation av to rca connection ( the one that comes with your ps3, the red white and yellow one)
* female rca to female 3.5mm adapter or a female rca to male 3.5mm adapter connected to a 3.5mm female to female
* a male to male 20 or 25 ft 3.5mm extension
* the portable amp ( in my case the fiio e5 )
* the ath m50 headphones ( Finally !!)
Is this setup correct? will i be able to get a great quality sound out of this ?
I play games like battlefield and call of duty so i want a very good sound like hearing my footsteps, breathing, and little details like that.
Also i was told that gold connectors were better if so , why?