Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › DUNU 2012 Flagship tunable DN-19 Tai Chi earphones "Free" review chance !!! join before 11/18/2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DUNU 2012 Flagship tunable DN-19 Tai Chi earphones "Free" review chance !!! join before 11/18/2012 - Page 3

post #31 of 80
Thread Starter 

Thanks guys,

 

I want to say It's lucky to have a position in DUNU. I enjoy music much myself. It's good to share nice product and know some audiophiles. Also to bring in my personal thoughts or feedback from you to develop new earphone. BTW, I guess there is no many job would allow you to listen to music while work lol.

 

I am actually not the type of guy who would buy $100 up earphones. But here, I can even have chance to try expensive model Like IE80, Sony EX 1000, AKG 3003, ER4 series etc. I have chance to try our own developing model, all model of DUNU including DC4 with my own ear impression (Of course it should use mine XD). If you like to see simple DUNU compare to other  model I have, please don't hesitate to tell me, thanks.

 

Just skip the crap. I want to thank you all ~~ thanks.

 

Hope you like DUNU product and my service. 


Edited by rockywu0204 - 11/22/12 at 2:25am
post #32 of 80

PM sent.  Thank Rocky.  Looking forward to hearing your flagship.

post #33 of 80

Awesome; thank you very much! Information sent!

post #34 of 80

Thanks Rocky! The opportunity is appreciated, and I hope to do the DN-19s justice. Really excited to start off my reviewing career with these.

post #35 of 80
Thread Starter 

Hi Head-Fiers

 

All review sample delivered yesterday. Hope you enjoy it and try to make an excellent review to win yourself a a £30 or $50 USD voucher provided by TopDogheadphone.com. It should arrive in a week. I will update the EMS tracking by PM. Any inquiry, please let me know, thanks.

 

Best,

Rocky

post #36 of 80

Mine arrived today! Will use them as my main IEM this week and will start writing the review as soon as I feel I have reached a conclusion. :)

post #37 of 80
Mine arrived also! Forgot to say. Thank you
post #38 of 80
Same here. Thank you!
post #39 of 80
Thread Starter 

Hi all,

 

I assume most of you received the sample since I got many updates also from PM though.

 

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to let me know, thanks.

 

The official MSRP is $ 127.

 

 

DN-19 Tai Chi

 

specification

Driver:                         10mm Dynamic

Frequency Response: 16 Hz – 26 kHz

Impedance:                16 ohms

Sensitivity:                  100 + 2 dB

Wire Length:               1.3m

Weight:                       18g

Noise attenuation:       26 dB

post #40 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockywu0204 View Post

Hi all,

 

I assume most of you received the sample since I got many updates also from PM though.

 

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to let me know, thanks.

 

The official MSRP is $ 127.

 

 

DN-19 Tai Chi

 

specification

Driver:                         10mm Dynamic

Frequency Response: 16 Hz – 26 kHz

Impedance:                16 ohms

Sensitivity:                  100 + 2 dB

Wire Length:               1.3m

Weight:                       18g

Noise attenuation:       26 dB

thanks rocky, i wanted this info

post #41 of 80

upon first listen, these are nice IEMs.  But like many IEM's, getting the right tip fit is crucial with these.  Rocky, do you recommend any burn in time?

post #42 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithpgdrb View Post

upon first listen, these are nice IEMs.  But like many IEM's, getting the right tip fit is crucial with these.  Rocky, do you recommend any burn in time?

Due to so many variations I went through in the first 10 hours, I personally couldn't discern any burn in differences but of course it would be audacious for me to even claim to when I didn't notice any.

 

I went from no dampers and black mediums to dampers and black mediums to gray mediums with no dampers and gray mediums with dampers and then large grays with no dampers and then with dampers..and then black large with and without dampers

 

Yeah. It seems that the default state of the earbuds "suck" or insertion into the ears is only a light one where it is basically just presently stuck into the ear. I always use and can only use Medium tips for other things and the medium tips of these just play on my ear openings. But the larges actually still fit and can get me insertion. I do not yet have a preference on which one I prefer. This is due to my right ear opening. It is abnormal and not asymetric or chiral to my left ear. This leaves a smaller volume and presence and easy to falling out with my right ear. It is very annoying for me with every IEM and that is why I prefer headphones.

post #43 of 80

I have a deep ear canal and getting a proper fit with these earphones is quite a task, if the nozzle was 2 to 4mm longer the fit for me would be amazing. (The tuning port irritates my tragus)

 

I contacted Comply to see which T / Ts series would fit these. They replied back stating that they purchase each earphone they certify, and since they don't have the DN-19 they cannot recommend a Comply tip due to safety / insurance reasons. (I gave them the OD of the nozzle the shoulder size and the channel OD... but I can see their point.)

 

I "tinkered" with a set of foam earplugs and managed to get a manageable "decent" seal.

I should just pick up a set of 3 size Comply T400 and see how they work.

beerchug.gif

 

When are the reviews required by again?

Christmas preparations and activities are starting to pick up in my family.

 

Thanks

post #44 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

I have a deep ear canal and getting a proper fit with these earphones is quite a task, if the nozzle was 2 to 4mm longer the fit for me would be amazing. (The tuning port irritates my tragus)

 

I contacted Comply to see which T / Ts series would fit these. They replied back stating that they purchase each earphone they certify, and since they don't have the DN-19 they cannot recommend a Comply tip due to safety / insurance reasons. (I gave them the OD of the nozzle the shoulder size and the channel OD... but I can see their point.)

 

I "tinkered" with a set of foam earplugs and managed to get a manageable "decent" seal.

I should just pick up a set of 3 size Comply T400 and see how they work.

beerchug.gif

 

When are the reviews required by again?

Christmas preparations and activities are starting to pick up in my family.

 

Thanks

I need to get 3 reviews out a week before Christmas is how I see it.

post #45 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I need to get 3 reviews out a week before Christmas is how I see it.

You sir are going to be very busy!

beerchug.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › DUNU 2012 Flagship tunable DN-19 Tai Chi earphones "Free" review chance !!! join before 11/18/2012