Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Beyerdynamic We Love: DT770 Anniversary Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Beyerdynamic We Love: DT770 Anniversary Edition

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Beyerdynamic Limited Edition DT770 32-Ohm (2012) only 4000 to be made.

 

http://www.headfonia.com/the-beyerdynamic-we-love-dt770-anniversary-edition/

post #2 of 11

It's been out for a couple of months in Germany. :)

 

Just read the review. If these are more detailed and sparkly than the COP then I will have to try them.

 

The COP was great in all areas apart from treble. It just was not clear, detailed, or sparkly enough for me.

 

Looking for a closed headphone to compliment my T1. It's either the 770 AE or Ultrasone HFi-780.

 

Great to see Beyer fixed the recessed mids everyone complains about with the standard 770.

 

Looks like a winner!
 

post #3 of 11

I have it and it's absolutely awesome. I have the COP too and this one has better treble and way better mids.

This is by far the better headphone, the COP just has the adjustable bass

post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

I have it and it's absolutely awesome. I have the COP too and this one has better treble and way better mids.

This is by far the better headphone, the COP just has the adjustable bass

What did you buys yours, if I may ask?

post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

I have it and it's absolutely awesome. I have the COP too and this one has better treble and way better mids.

This is by far the better headphone, the COP just has the adjustable bass

 

Could you please elaborate on the LE's overall sonic performance when time permits?

post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

I have it and it's absolutely awesome. I have the COP too and this one has better treble and way better mids.

This is by far the better headphone, the COP just has the adjustable bass

Do you perhaps have details of their availability? Will they be available at retailers or only directly from Beyerdynamic?

post #7 of 11

It's available from different webshops in Europe already, Thomann for example.

Will add more detail later about the sound but I have to say the Headfonia review does cover it pretty good

post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

It's available from different webshops in Europe already, Thomann for example.

Will add more detail later about the sound but I have to say the Headfonia review does cover it pretty good

 

I would really appreciate it if you can compare both the treble and bass compared with COP.

 

I just want a full size headphone that sounds like my DT1350. Impactful bass, and clear, detailed, sparkly highs (treble).

 

Also, what's the isolation/ noise leak like?

 

Thanks mate!


Edited by Bloodflowerz - 11/8/12 at 4:36am
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodflowerz View Post

 

I would really appreciate it if you can compare both the treble and bass compared with COP.

 

I just want a full size headphone that sounds like my DT1350. Impactful bass, and clear, detailed, sparkly highs (treble).

 

Also, what's the isolation/ noise leak like?

 

Thanks mate!

 

Isolation is great but this in no means is a DT1350. I really don't like the DT1350 but love this one. DT1350 is way too "light" sounding to me, no body, thin sounding (my personal opinion). I sold it after one week.

It is more like the style of the HD650 in one way, but more sparkly, faster and not as slow and dark.

 

Have you read that review mentioned on top? they compare bass and treble and I agree pretty much


Edited by Ultrainferno - 11/8/12 at 4:45am
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

 

Isolation is great but this in no means is a DT1350. I really don't like the DT1350 but love this one. DT1350 is way too "light" sounding to me, no body, thin sounding (my personal opinion). I sold it after one week.

It is more like the style of the HD650 in one way, but more sparkly, faster and not as slow and dark.

 

Have you read that review mentioned on top? they compare bass and treble and I agree pretty much

 

Yes, I have read it....twice :)

 

Well, if you find the DT1350 "light" then I guess I am in for a treat!

 

I think I'll order both the HFI-780 and AE 770 and keep the one I like best.

 

Cheers.

post #11 of 11

I'm selling my 1 day old DT770 Anniversary Edition if anyone is interested.

 

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/636536/beyerdynamic-dt770-anniversary-edition-1-day-old

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Beyerdynamic We Love: DT770 Anniversary Edition