- productAudio-Technica ATH ANC23 QuietPointtagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH-ANC27 Noise-Canceling Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAudio-Technica® ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint noise-canceling headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Travelling headphones - ath-m50 or v-moda m80/100 Last post on 10/16/12 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for first good headphones around $150 Last post on 7/24/12 at 3:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50's or be content???? Last post on 9/2/11 at 10:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- PortaPro upgrade Last post on 2/21/11 at 9:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
With thanks to @alexsv of WyWires and @ejong7 my esteemed friend and headfier extraordinaire, I have the privilege of bringing to the UK the WyWires Red Headphone Cable. I have been sent these all...
Jomo4 The full and long review can be found here: LINK Website: jomoaudio.com Product page: Link Specifications: o Quad Balanced Armature Drivers: 1 x...
-Introduction- The last encounter I had with Advanced Sound was a decent while ago, right around the release of their first IEM, the M4. That was their freshmen release, and...
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals - Page 3post #31 of 22211/16/12 at 12:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 22211/16/12 at 1:02pmpost #33 of 22211/16/12 at 1:37pmpost #34 of 22211/17/12 at 1:56ampost #35 of 22211/17/12 at 6:39ampost #36 of 22211/17/12 at 10:25am
I'd look to Newegg for some good deals. It appears that even right now you can get a decent selection with bonus gift cards. Nothing too serious yet, but keep an eye out. Some of their deals are pretty good.post #37 of 22211/17/12 at 3:50pmQuote:
I know. However, if I just click the subscribe button, it'll show up on my email whenever there's a post. So, I chose to reply this thread so I am getting involved while not receiving a bunch of emails.post #38 of 22211/17/12 at 4:11pmQuote:
You know there's an option that says Site Only (no email) right?post #39 of 22211/18/12 at 1:05am
I'm desperately looking for a deal on Monster Turbine Pro Copper with Controltalk. Price on Amazon is 395$, just 8% discount on list price. I just got my regular Coppers (without Controltalk) for slightly above 150$ and while I really need mic/control functionality I'm not ready to fork out four hundred for exactly the same IEMs just with remote and mic. I have absolutely no experience with this black friday thing (I live in Russia). Are there going to be significant discounts on Monster products (turbine Copper in particular) judging by previous years? Or should I just look for a used pair?post #40 of 22211/18/12 at 5:27ampost #41 of 22211/18/12 at 6:36ampost #42 of 22211/18/12 at 9:47amQuote:Originally Posted by bigmac
ATH-M50 for 99.99 + free shipping :)
just saw it on ozbargain
It's the everyday price.post #43 of 22211/18/12 at 10:34ampost #44 of 22211/18/12 at 11:08am
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 15 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Crossroad HR1 Earbuds. 150ohms. 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-A3 - Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › WyWires Red Headphone Cable by Takeanidea
- › Jomo Audio Jomo4 by Zelda
- › Advanced Sound by Cinder
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...