- productAudio-Technica ATH ANC23 QuietPointtagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH-ANC27 Noise-Canceling Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAudio-Technica® ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint noise-canceling headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Travelling headphones - ath-m50 or v-moda m80/100 Last post on 10/16/12 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for first good headphones around $150 Last post on 7/24/12 at 3:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50's or be content???? Last post on 9/2/11 at 10:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- PortaPro upgrade Last post on 2/21/11 at 9:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals - Page 3post #31 of 22211/16/12 at 12:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 22211/16/12 at 1:02pmpost #33 of 22211/16/12 at 1:37pmpost #34 of 22211/17/12 at 1:56ampost #35 of 22211/17/12 at 6:39ampost #36 of 22211/17/12 at 10:25am
I'd look to Newegg for some good deals. It appears that even right now you can get a decent selection with bonus gift cards. Nothing too serious yet, but keep an eye out. Some of their deals are pretty good.post #37 of 22211/17/12 at 3:50pmQuote:
I know. However, if I just click the subscribe button, it'll show up on my email whenever there's a post. So, I chose to reply this thread so I am getting involved while not receiving a bunch of emails.post #38 of 22211/17/12 at 4:11pmQuote:
You know there's an option that says Site Only (no email) right?post #39 of 22211/18/12 at 1:05am
I'm desperately looking for a deal on Monster Turbine Pro Copper with Controltalk. Price on Amazon is 395$, just 8% discount on list price. I just got my regular Coppers (without Controltalk) for slightly above 150$ and while I really need mic/control functionality I'm not ready to fork out four hundred for exactly the same IEMs just with remote and mic. I have absolutely no experience with this black friday thing (I live in Russia). Are there going to be significant discounts on Monster products (turbine Copper in particular) judging by previous years? Or should I just look for a used pair?post #40 of 22211/18/12 at 5:27ampost #41 of 22211/18/12 at 6:36ampost #42 of 22211/18/12 at 9:47amQuote:Originally Posted by bigmac
ATH-M50 for 99.99 + free shipping :)
just saw it on ozbargain
It's the everyday price.post #43 of 22211/18/12 at 10:34ampost #44 of 22211/18/12 at 11:08am
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 9 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 38 seconds ago
- › Relatively cheap headphone measuring kit? 2 minutes ago
- › Understanding Digital and Analog Jitter 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iPurifier 2 - Reviews, Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000? 8 minutes ago
- › Onkyo A800 and H900M full-size headphones - shipping March 2016 8 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear