- productAudio-Technica ATH ANC23 QuietPointtagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH-ANC27 Noise-Canceling Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAudio-Technica® ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint noise-canceling headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50's or be content???? Last post on 9/2/11 at 10:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- PortaPro upgrade Last post on 2/21/11 at 9:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best closed and bright headphone under $200 Last post on 1/12/14 at 2:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals - Page 3post #31 of 22211/16/12 at 12:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 22211/16/12 at 1:02pmpost #33 of 22211/16/12 at 1:37pmpost #34 of 22211/17/12 at 1:56ampost #35 of 22211/17/12 at 6:39ampost #36 of 22211/17/12 at 10:25am
I'd look to Newegg for some good deals. It appears that even right now you can get a decent selection with bonus gift cards. Nothing too serious yet, but keep an eye out. Some of their deals are pretty good.post #37 of 22211/17/12 at 3:50pmQuote:
I know. However, if I just click the subscribe button, it'll show up on my email whenever there's a post. So, I chose to reply this thread so I am getting involved while not receiving a bunch of emails.post #38 of 22211/17/12 at 4:11pmQuote:
You know there's an option that says Site Only (no email) right?post #39 of 22211/18/12 at 1:05am
I'm desperately looking for a deal on Monster Turbine Pro Copper with Controltalk. Price on Amazon is 395$, just 8% discount on list price. I just got my regular Coppers (without Controltalk) for slightly above 150$ and while I really need mic/control functionality I'm not ready to fork out four hundred for exactly the same IEMs just with remote and mic. I have absolutely no experience with this black friday thing (I live in Russia). Are there going to be significant discounts on Monster products (turbine Copper in particular) judging by previous years? Or should I just look for a used pair?post #40 of 22211/18/12 at 5:27ampost #41 of 22211/18/12 at 6:36ampost #42 of 22211/18/12 at 9:47amQuote:Originally Posted by bigmac
ATH-M50 for 99.99 + free shipping :)
just saw it on ozbargain
It's the everyday price.post #43 of 22211/18/12 at 10:34ampost #44 of 22211/18/12 at 11:08am
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 24 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 29 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Cable Burn In with regard to Audio Directionality. 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What % of equipment reviews do you believe? 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)