Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals - Page 3

post #31 of 222

Subscribed!

post #32 of 222

subbed

post #33 of 222

subscribed

post #34 of 222
Subscribed
post #35 of 222

You know... you can just click the subscribe link without posting. ;)

post #36 of 222

I'd look to Newegg for some good deals.  It appears that even right now you can get a decent selection with bonus gift cards.  Nothing too serious yet, but keep an eye out.  Some of their deals are pretty good. 

post #37 of 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by devhen View Post

You know... you can just click the subscribe link without posting. ;)


I know. However, if I just click the subscribe button, it'll show up on my email whenever there's a post. So, I chose to reply this thread so I am getting involved while not receiving a bunch of emails. beyersmile.png

post #38 of 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoleo0104 View Post


I know. However, if I just click the subscribe button, it'll show up on my email whenever there's a post. So, I chose to reply this thread so I am getting involved while not receiving a bunch of emails. beyersmile.png

You know there's an option that says Site Only (no email) right?

post #39 of 222

I'm desperately looking for a deal on Monster Turbine Pro Copper with Controltalk. Price on Amazon is 395$, just 8% discount on list price. I just got my regular Coppers (without Controltalk) for slightly above 150$ and while I really need mic/control functionality I'm not ready to fork out four hundred for exactly the same IEMs just with remote and mic. I have absolutely no experience with this black friday thing (I live in Russia). Are there going to be significant discounts on Monster products (turbine Copper in particular) judging by previous years? Or should I just look for a used pair?

post #40 of 222

http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/ATH-M50-PROMO

 

ATH-M50 for 99.99 + free shipping :)

 

just saw it on ozbargain

post #41 of 222

Creative X-fi Titanium $90 after code TURKEY10
 

Live now.  Any thoughts on pairing this with Beyer DT 990?

post #42 of 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post

http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/ATH-M50-PROMO

 

ATH-M50 for 99.99 + free shipping :)

 

just saw it on ozbargain

It's the everyday price.

post #43 of 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by devhen View Post

You know... you can just click the subscribe link without posting. ;)

Not as much fun as writing  "SUBSCRIBED" L3000.gif

post #44 of 222

subscribed...beyersmile.png

post #45 of 222

So if I was looking for good headphones to replace my PC350 headset

 

Say keep it 100-125$

 

 

Any thoughts?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals