- productAudio-Technica ATH ANC23 QuietPointtagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH-ANC27 Noise-Canceling Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAudio-Technica® ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint noise-canceling headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Travelling headphones - ath-m50 or v-moda m80/100 Last post on 10/16/12 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for first good headphones around $150 Last post on 7/24/12 at 3:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50's or be content???? Last post on 9/2/11 at 10:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- PortaPro upgrade Last post on 2/21/11 at 9:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Introduction: The Effect Audio is a Singapore brand that is known by some famous aftermarket cables. They offer Ares and Thor series headphone/IEM cables as well as Piccolino Ultimate and Eros...
Here is my review for the Brainwavz BLU-200 Bluetooth earphones. I must say that I really like and respect the Brainwavz brand and that they deserve attention with their high quality/budget...
Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals - Page 3post #31 of 22211/16/12 at 12:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 22211/16/12 at 1:02pmpost #33 of 22211/16/12 at 1:37pmpost #34 of 22211/17/12 at 1:56ampost #35 of 22211/17/12 at 6:39ampost #36 of 22211/17/12 at 10:25am
I'd look to Newegg for some good deals. It appears that even right now you can get a decent selection with bonus gift cards. Nothing too serious yet, but keep an eye out. Some of their deals are pretty good.post #37 of 22211/17/12 at 3:50pmQuote:
I know. However, if I just click the subscribe button, it'll show up on my email whenever there's a post. So, I chose to reply this thread so I am getting involved while not receiving a bunch of emails.post #38 of 22211/17/12 at 4:11pmQuote:
You know there's an option that says Site Only (no email) right?post #39 of 22211/18/12 at 1:05am
I'm desperately looking for a deal on Monster Turbine Pro Copper with Controltalk. Price on Amazon is 395$, just 8% discount on list price. I just got my regular Coppers (without Controltalk) for slightly above 150$ and while I really need mic/control functionality I'm not ready to fork out four hundred for exactly the same IEMs just with remote and mic. I have absolutely no experience with this black friday thing (I live in Russia). Are there going to be significant discounts on Monster products (turbine Copper in particular) judging by previous years? Or should I just look for a used pair?post #40 of 22211/18/12 at 5:27ampost #41 of 22211/18/12 at 6:36ampost #42 of 22211/18/12 at 9:47amQuote:Originally Posted by bigmac
ATH-M50 for 99.99 + free shipping :)
just saw it on ozbargain
It's the everyday price.post #43 of 22211/18/12 at 10:34ampost #44 of 22211/18/12 at 11:08am
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Sony releases $160 64 GB SD cards marketed for 'Premium Sound' 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic dt-770 250/600 ohm upgrade, 300-500$+ 1 minute ago
- › Shanling H3 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › De'Mun / Bengkel Macro 4 minutes ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ 4 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 5 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Fit Ear and Fostex Collaboration hybrid iem TE 100 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Yulong U100 by Spork67
- › Schiit Audio Bifrost DAC by bosiemoncrieff
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...