- productAudio-Technica ATH ANC23 QuietPointtagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH-ANC27 Noise-Canceling Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAudio-Technica® ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint noise-canceling headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Travelling headphones - ath-m50 or v-moda m80/100 Last post on 10/16/12 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for first good headphones around $150 Last post on 7/24/12 at 3:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50's or be content???? Last post on 9/2/11 at 10:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- PortaPro upgrade Last post on 2/21/11 at 9:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
INTRODUCTION I have received FiiO DK1 directly from FiiO company in exchange for my honest opinion (as you will surely find out soon). BACKGROUND This will be short, since you don't...
I do like this headphone quite a bit although I'll be the first to say that I have a soft spot for Beyer phones being my first taste of the audiophile world. This is a review of a...
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals - Page 3post #31 of 22211/16/12 at 12:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 22211/16/12 at 1:02pmpost #33 of 22211/16/12 at 1:37pmpost #34 of 22211/17/12 at 1:56ampost #35 of 22211/17/12 at 6:39ampost #36 of 22211/17/12 at 10:25am
I'd look to Newegg for some good deals. It appears that even right now you can get a decent selection with bonus gift cards. Nothing too serious yet, but keep an eye out. Some of their deals are pretty good.post #37 of 22211/17/12 at 3:50pmQuote:
I know. However, if I just click the subscribe button, it'll show up on my email whenever there's a post. So, I chose to reply this thread so I am getting involved while not receiving a bunch of emails.post #38 of 22211/17/12 at 4:11pmQuote:
You know there's an option that says Site Only (no email) right?post #39 of 22211/18/12 at 1:05am
I'm desperately looking for a deal on Monster Turbine Pro Copper with Controltalk. Price on Amazon is 395$, just 8% discount on list price. I just got my regular Coppers (without Controltalk) for slightly above 150$ and while I really need mic/control functionality I'm not ready to fork out four hundred for exactly the same IEMs just with remote and mic. I have absolutely no experience with this black friday thing (I live in Russia). Are there going to be significant discounts on Monster products (turbine Copper in particular) judging by previous years? Or should I just look for a used pair?post #40 of 22211/18/12 at 5:27ampost #41 of 22211/18/12 at 6:36ampost #42 of 22211/18/12 at 9:47amQuote:Originally Posted by bigmac
ATH-M50 for 99.99 + free shipping :)
just saw it on ozbargain
It's the everyday price.post #43 of 22211/18/12 at 10:34ampost #44 of 22211/18/12 at 11:08am
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 42 seconds ago
- › Review - AGPTEK Lossless MP3 Player 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Appreciation Thread – a New Start (please read... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Android phone amp without dac 3 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 6 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 7 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › Lightning port headphones 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO Multifunction Dock (DK1) by OSiRiSsk
- › beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Studio Headphones by Soundsgoodtome
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...