I am dead set on buying these Iems when I get the chance to. In the mean time I'd like to know how they stack up against other Iems. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- UE 900 mods Last post on 1/24/16 at 1:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MMCX headphone cable for iphone Last post on 12/19/14 at 5:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bought RHA T10i to replace UE 900 Last post on 3/12/15 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question regarding UE900 and UE TripeFi 10 Last post on 9/10/14 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable amp for iPod classic Last post on 8/27/14 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
Mine developed a noisy right channel after a relatively short time. Cambridge Tech support was poor and customer support was just as bad. This company is pennywise and pound foolish and should...
I’ve worked with Accutone IEMs before. However, I’ve never been so thoroughly satisfied a product of theirs. Almost every build-quality complaint I’ve had before lies dead at the feet of...
Logitech UE 900 Comparisons
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There are a couple posts on the UE 900 Appreciation thread with comparisons.
- Average Joe compares to the TF10, SM3, and UERM: http://www.head-fi.org/t/624973/ultimate-ears-ue-900-discussion-and-appreciation-thread/315#post_8673089
- I did a comparison myself to the W4(R), PFE232, 3.Ai, and B2: http://www.head-fi.org/t/624973/ultimate-ears-ue-900-discussion-and-appreciation-thread/420#post_8686087
There are others out there, but not too many since these IEMs are newer.
Finally heard the UE 900 tonight. It's what the TF10 should have sounded like, but IMO it doesn't beat the W4. The W4 sounds more refined to my ears. The UE 900 will have to go back tomorrow. Again, it's quite an improvement over the TF10. If there's ever a sale and it goes as low as say $200, it will be worth having, but not at $400. The packaging is outstanding though. That's pretty much all I will say about them. I enjoy the W4 way more than the UE 900.
UE 900 vs. Grado GR10
I am a newbie, so please forgive the multiple posting of this question in different threads...
I am interested in any thoughts fellow members have on the UE 900 vs. Grado GR10. Particularly, I am wondering about sound quality, and especially which is more realistic and less colored. Preferences?
- Logitech UE 900 Comparisons
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Appreciation Thread – a New Start (please read... 11 minutes ago
- › Turntable and Desktop Amp/DAC choice. 14 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Brainwavz Jive by B9Scrambler
- › iFi Nano iUSB 3.0 Power Supply by Army-Firedawg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...