New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Plug for recabling Shure SR-H940

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 

I want to recable my Shure SRH-940 but have not been able to find any plugs for the headphone end. It looks like a mini-jack but only smaller. It also have a small lock so the plug will stay there when the plug has be twisted 90 degrees.


Does anyone know what type this plug is and in best case where to get it?

Edited by POFNerd - 11/6/12 at 5:30am
post #2 of 6
Thread Starter 

It seems to be a microjack plug. Searching for this leave me without the lock system.

post #3 of 6

They are proprietory Shure connectors, so you wont be able to solder one yourself.

post #4 of 6
Thread Starter 

Thanks - so I have to drop the plug and connect directly inside the cup.

post #5 of 6
post #6 of 6
Thread Starter 

Thanks again.


I think I'll drop the plug.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: