Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official NY /Regional Spring meet, April 20 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official NY /Regional Spring meet, April 20 2013 - Page 6  

post #76 of 566

Where do you live Prtuc2? I can give you a lift.

 

Steve

post #77 of 566

I lived in Brooklyn (near Marine Park) right on Bedford Ave if you know that area.

post #78 of 566
Yeah no problem.
post #79 of 566

i hope to attend. thanks for organizing yet another meet, Tom!

post #80 of 566
I'd love to go! It would be my first one ever. I live in the Bronx if anyone else needs a ride let me know smily_headphones1.gif
post #81 of 566

I am very interested in attending this meet. I would love to listen to other equipent.

 

What do I have to do to get in on this?

post #82 of 566

You've already done it. Soon you will be added to the list of members coming and then you just need to show up on the date of the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by errivera View Post

I am very interested in attending this meet. I would love to listen to other equipent.

 

What do I have to do to get in on this?

post #83 of 566
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verd View Post

I'd love to go! It would be my first one ever. I live in the Bronx if anyone else needs a ride let me know smily_headphones1.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by errivera View Post

I am very interested in attending this meet. I would love to listen to other equipent.

 

What do I have to do to get in on this?

You have both been added to the list on post #2,See you there.

post #84 of 566

I have never been to one yet nor do I know what to expect, but I am definitely interested! 

post #85 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenman345 View Post

You've already done it. Soon you will be added to the list of members coming and then you just need to show up on the date of the show.

That was painless. biggrin.gif

post #86 of 566

I'd love to hitch a ride if possible... I'm in the Bronx, too. If enough people from the Bronx area are interested, I can fit 6 additional people in my van.

 

Pretty exceited about this; I haven't been into the audio scene for a long, long time.

post #87 of 566
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpicarelli View Post

I have never been to one yet nor do I know what to expect, but I am definitely interested! 

Check this link out about the last meet.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/2012-new-york-spring-head-fi-meet

post #88 of 566

The following are pix with "2006 NYC Meet" in the title are ones I took and that others took to give you a feel for it: http://public.fotki.com/m8o/audiovideo/headphone--headamp/

post #89 of 566

Sorry I missed last years meet.  I should be able to make it to this one.  It's a yes.  YES. 

post #90 of 566
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottsmrnyc View Post

Sorry I missed last years meet.  I should be able to make it to this one.  It's a yes.  YES. 

Added to the list,looking forward to your Stax Tour impressions.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official NY /Regional Spring meet, April 20 2013