Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official NY /Regional Spring meet, April 20 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official NY /Regional Spring meet, April 20 2013 - Page 30  

post #436 of 566

More and more vendors keep coming :D I have a feeling I'm gonna be broke by the end of the meet lol

post #437 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster View Post

More and more vendors keep coming :D I have a feeling I'm gonna be broke by the end of the meet lol

Sounds like the right idea for a place that has an unofficial welcoming slogan, "Welcome to Head-Fi, Sorry about your wallet". If you leave full pocketed with cash then you probably have a lot more self control than most of us. Should be a nice array of gear to buy from vendors and in the auction. 

post #438 of 566

Haha I've been working extra hours so I can have some extra cash for the meet! I'm so excited lol

post #439 of 566

I will definitely try to come :)


Edited by DavidMahler - 4/11/13 at 9:03am
post #440 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMahler View Post

I will definitely try to come :)

 

Looking forward to meeting the man who made one of the most legendary threads I've ever seen.

 

I'll come by and help move the cabinet you keep all your gear in pictured in said thread into a U-Haul to bring to the meet. :^D

post #441 of 566
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMahler View Post

I will definitely try to come :)

Added to the list now you have to comeetysmile.gif

post #442 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozebuttons View Post

Added to the list now you have to comeetysmile.gif

Thing is I'll be out of town just before, may be coming from an airport.... I'm also not sure I will be able to bring anything as a result frown.gif

post #443 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMahler View Post

Thing is I'll be out of town just before, may be coming from an airport.... I'm also not sure I will be able to bring anything as a result frown.gif

If nothing else just bring your mind. Their already looks to be plenty of gear you know about that will be there.

post #444 of 566

Please count me in! Can't wait for it

Thanks!

Xu

post #445 of 566

The Fostex TH600 just arrived. Burning a pair in that are recabled with adapters for Balanced, Single ended and Portable set ups (mini and RSA/ALO plug). Any other connections needed?

Thank You. Drew Baird, P.E. Moon Audio 308 Chrismill Lane Holly Springs, NC 27540 919-649-5018 drew@moon-audio.com http://www.moon-audio.com Moon...

post #446 of 566
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMahler View Post

Thing is I'll be out of town just before, may be coming from an airport.... I'm also not sure I will be able to bring anything as a result frown.gif

I hear you try and make it if you can,don't worry about gear.


Edited by bozebuttons - 4/11/13 at 12:48pm
post #447 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenman345 View Post

If nothing else just bring your mind. Their already looks to be plenty of gear you know about that will be there.

There's definitely no chance that my mind will be there tongue.gif

post #448 of 566

Hello, It is Dimitri from MusicaAcoustics. I will be at the Meet on Aprl 20th.

Please check the  Blog Page for more details on what is on the list for anyone to audition.

please PM us if any questions, 

Looking forward for the showtime.

post #449 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimitriTrush View Post

Hello, It is Dimitri from MusicaAcoustics. I will be at the Meet on Aprl 20th.

Please check the  Blog Page for more details on what is on the list for anyone to audition.

please PM us if any questions, 

Looking forward for the showtime.

Think you could pack a set of Ortofon e-Q7's that I could take a listen to? I'm curious to hear a moving armature design. Much appreciated if you do.

post #450 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenman345 View Post

Think you could pack a set of Ortofon e-Q7's that I could take a listen to? I'm curious to hear a moving armature design. Much appreciated if you do.

 

Kenman345, hello

e-Q7 is a quite old model, it may be difficult to get last minute unit on time but, I will try finding one, but surely I can bring the newer BA from Ortofon called e-Q5

I could also bring Grado 10 which uses same BA drivers as e-Q7, both made in same factory here in Japan. Sound wise they are very alike so one can get an idea what e-Q7 sounds like by checking the Grado 10 or even e-Q5

P.S. I am planing on brining  another BA form Final Audio Design Heaven C

looking forward to the meet..


Edited by DimitriTrush - 4/12/13 at 12:11am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official NY /Regional Spring meet, April 20 2013