Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE (Maple)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE (Maple) - Page 23

post #331 of 1092
BTW it would be great if you could try out the new fitear as well
post #332 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by klipschman70 View Post

BTW it would be great if you could try out the new fitear as well

I'm quite sure you'll find impressions from Anak, Curra, Expat and the others, too. They are more rabid than I'll ever be!

post #333 of 1092

My Kaede's been stuck in customs for 4 days now. 

 

May be able to get my hands on the Kuro a few days after the show on the 11th. Crossing my fingers it goes through. I'll be able to do some comparisons to the Kaede. And if Idsynchrono sends me back his SUI, it will be an evaluation of all of Ocharaku's offerings. 

post #334 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundFreaq View Post

My Kaede's been stuck in customs for 4 days now. 

 

May be able to get my hands on the Kuro a few days after the show on the 11th. Crossing my fingers it goes through. I'll be able to do some comparisons to the Kaede. And if Idsynchrono sends me back his SUI, it will be an evaluation of all of Ocharaku's offerings. 

 

It will sadden me to live without it. But I shall do it for the sake of science my friend. 

post #335 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post

 

It will sadden me to live without it. But I shall do it for the sake of Head-Fi my friend. 

Fixed

post #336 of 1092

6-days in customs for my Kaede now. I am about to rip my hair out. 

post #337 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundFreaq View Post

6-days in customs for my Kaede now. I am about to rip my hair out. 


They're probably taking a vacations with your Kaedes lol :P.

post #338 of 1092

Ha! I do wonder what they think when they see "Earphones" come through at dollar amounts like that. It may flag. I notice the more the earphone costs, the longer it takes through customs. May be coincidental. 

post #339 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundFreaq View Post

Ha! I do wonder what they think when they see "Earphones" come through at dollar amounts like that. It may flag. I notice the more the earphone costs, the longer it takes through customs. May be coincidental. 


Well it also depends on if they declare the full value. I've yet to get stuck with customs charges with all of my audio purchases.

post #340 of 1092

Dimitri at Musica Acoustics always declares the full value. I've never been dinged on packages from Japan, but I got reamed on an amp from Canada. 

post #341 of 1092
Not. Or I would never get a product inside China.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundFreaq View Post

Dimitri at Musica Acoustics always declares the full value. I've never been dinged on packages from Japan, but I got reamed on an amp from Canada. 
post #342 of 1092

Got Kuro in my ears now. Amazing. I think it is fair to skip SUI all together and get Kuro. It's got a bit more midrange sharpness than the KAEDE but everywhere else approaches par. Not as nice looking nor as nice feeling, nor does it come in a nice case. It's not a luxury product but dear god it sounds GOOOOOOOOOOD!

post #343 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by shigzeo View Post

Got Kuro in my ears now. Amazing. I think it is fair to skip SUI all together and get Kuro. It's got a bit more midrange sharpness than the KAEDE but everywhere else approaches par. Not as nice looking nor as nice feeling, nor does it come in a nice case. It's not a luxury product but dear god it sounds GOOOOOOOOOOD!


So not point in getting it if you have the Kaede right ?

post #344 of 1092

How much is this Kuro by the way? I think this maybe my perfect chance to try a Ocharuku!

post #345 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by shigzeo View Post

Got Kuro in my ears now. Amazing. I think it is fair to skip SUI all together and get Kuro. It's got a bit more midrange sharpness than the KAEDE but everywhere else approaches par. Not as nice looking nor as nice feeling, nor does it come in a nice case. It's not a luxury product but dear god it sounds GOOOOOOOOOOD!

So very happy to hear this. Any word on price or release date?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE (Maple)