i love my zx700 so far, only thing that could make me reach for something else is the slight lack of sub bass. maybe the beyer t70 could fit the bill. not shure yet. any other and maybe cheaper recommendations?
- productAKG K518DJtagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 235 Headphone - Blacktagged by System, 11/11/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productKRK KNS6400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productMEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups, Adjustable Foldable Headband (Black)tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12More
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productShure SRH240 Professional Quality Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productSony MDR-ZX-700tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphonetagged by System, 11/11/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A little more mids than the M50s, in the same price range? (Maybe $180) Last post on 8/10/12 at 12:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones for my friend Last post on 11/25/12 at 12:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Pictures to be added shortly... Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
Intro I've been searching for a pair of headphones to use on commutes for years. I started with the Skullcandy Hesh in middle school which broke after several months. After that i came across...
Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage - Page 2post #16 of 1811/14/12 at 9:33amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1811/16/12 at 12:01amThread Starterpost #18 of 1811/17/12 at 7:43pm
You've listened to a whole lot of headphones, and none have been quite right for you.
have you tried the Sennheiser HD 25 I ii?
They don't meet all the criteria in your OP, but then again I know of no headphone that does.
You just might like them and at this point really have nothing to lose by trying them.
At a higher price point I like the Sony MDR Z1000's.
They've been my "go-to" closed cans since I got them about a year ago;
especially since I changed the cable.
- Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 24 seconds ago
- › Custom IEMs worn straight down 30 seconds ago
- › Eddie Current - Black Widow, Solid State Headphone AMP Impressions... 40 seconds ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 40 seconds ago
- › Budget Lossless MP3 Player 54 seconds ago
- › Seattle Red Hook Meet July 30, 2016 1 minute ago
- › Conductor Air pocket sized USB DAC, Headphone Amp, Remote... 1 minute ago
- › Converting 192kHz to 44.1? Does aliasing happen? 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Phone + Chord Mojo vs DAP Alone 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...