i love my zx700 so far, only thing that could make me reach for something else is the slight lack of sub bass. maybe the beyer t70 could fit the bill. not shure yet. any other and maybe cheaper recommendations?
- productAKG K518DJtagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 235 Headphone - Blacktagged by System, 11/11/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productKRK KNS6400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productMEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups, Adjustable Foldable Headband (Black)tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12More
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 11/11/12
- productShure SRH240 Professional Quality Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productSony MDR-ZX-700tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphonetagged by System, 11/11/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 11/11/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 11/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A little more mids than the M50s, in the same price range? (Maybe $180) Last post on 8/10/12 at 12:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones for my friend Last post on 11/25/12 at 12:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage - Page 2post #16 of 1811/14/12 at 9:33amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1811/16/12 at 12:01amThread Starterpost #18 of 1811/17/12 at 7:43pm
You've listened to a whole lot of headphones, and none have been quite right for you.
have you tried the Sennheiser HD 25 I ii?
They don't meet all the criteria in your OP, but then again I know of no headphone that does.
You just might like them and at this point really have nothing to lose by trying them.
At a higher price point I like the Sony MDR Z1000's.
They've been my "go-to" closed cans since I got them about a year ago;
especially since I changed the cable.
- Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 18 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HE-400 VS HE400i VS Fidelio X2 (Need Input) 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 5 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2