Hello Head-Fi community, I'm fairly new to the forums so pleases excuse me if this is in the wrong place, but anyway, I'm upgrading from my generic iPhone earbuds (which are the only earbuds I've ever owned/used extensively) and have narrowed my choices to the R1 and M5 and can't decide on which one to get. They're both the same price on Amazon and i have heard good things from both of them. I've also heard that the R2s are coming out sometime next month and am wondering if i should just wait for those, some help? Thank you.
post #1 of 1
11/4/12 at 7:19pm