Nice lesser than or equal to sign huh but seriously which is the best?
Related Forum Threads
- Best neutral music player under 150$ Last post on 11/4/12 at 8:39am in Portable Source Gear
- Looking for something cheap and cheerful: Fuze replacement Last post on 9/21/12 at 9:32am in Portable Source Gear
- Help.Need a Recommendation for a Portable Source! Last post on 9/17/12 at 5:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- Small, music only DAP. Last post on 7/16/10 at 6:35am in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Fuze V2 Rockbox has better SQ than Clip+ Rockbox Last post on 7/12/10 at 2:14am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
The first bars of the 24bit version of Massive Attack's Unfinished Sympathy - I got my wallet out. More detail, soundstage, bass, more finesse, more power and dynamics (I listen to the AK100 in...
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
Best music player ≦50$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Sandisk players, the Clip+, Clip Zip, or original Fuze seem to be the only decent players under $50.
The Clip+ and Clip Zip only get around 12 hours of battery life, so if you need more battery life, you might want to use a usb battery pack with it. The Sandisk players will play while being charged by usb battery pack.
For that sort of money you're in Sandisk Sansa Clip+ territory
You can get 8GB version for around $50 new, and they support micro SD cards so you can bang a 32GB one in there.
Supports FLAC file format too for your lossless audio desires, and best of all, can be rockboxed.
2GB won't hold much. The idea is to add a 32GB card to the 2GB player. At 256kbps, each GB holds roughly 9 hours of music. If songs average 4 minutes each, that means 135 songs per GB. A 2GB player with a 32GB card in it has around 30GB of total space available, enough to hold around 4,000 4 minute average songs at 256kbps.
- Best music player ≦50$
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013 2 minutes ago
- › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Yulong's new DA8 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Appreciation Thread. :) 5 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 8 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Stonemanty
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe