Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Poll on makes of DAP used by Head-Fiers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Poll on makes of DAP used by Head-Fiers

Poll Results: What make is your main DAP/Portable Source?

 
  • 31% (33)
    Apple
  • 11% (12)
    Sony
  • 15% (16)
    Sansa
  • 4% (5)
    HIFIMAN
  • 12% (13)
    Cowon
  • 6% (7)
    Hisoundaudio
  • 2% (3)
    Ibasso
  • 3% (4)
    Samsung
  • 1% (2)
    Other Moble Phone
  • 8% (9)
    Other make of DAP
104 Total Votes  
post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 

Is Apple still the daddy?

 

More Clip users than Walkmans?

 

I want to know, please just give one answer

post #2 of 24

ipod classic here...

post #3 of 24

iriver and zune for me. i have about 6 zunes, and a friend in the pub said i probably own about 5% of worldwide zune sales. funny that.

post #4 of 24

Previously cowon s9, now ibasso dx100 bigsmile_face.gif

post #5 of 24
Cowon S9
post #6 of 24

Sony user here.

post #7 of 24

iPod 5th gen (240GB) and iPod Touch 4th gen (64G).

post #8 of 24

Well, I have two Rockboxed Clip Zips, and then my phone and my tablet, and they all get used....but since the poll said main portable source, I voted Sansa.

 

My Classic and my Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus are what I call "transportable" and usually stay at home, and I took the 32GB card out of my phone and popped it in one of the Zips.....that way the phone battery is saved for phone and game use, or streaming Pandora if I am at work.

post #9 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by KT66 View Post

Is Apple still the daddy?

More Clip users than Walkmans?

I want to know, please just give one answer

rolleyes.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Well, I have two Rockboxed Clip Zips, and then my phone and my tablet, and they all get used....but since the poll said main portable source, I voted Sansa.

My Classic and my Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus are what I call "transportable" and usually stay at home, and I took the 32GB card out of my phone and popped it in one of the Zips.....that way the phone battery is saved for phone and game use, or streaming Pandora if I am at work.

Of course you did. rolleyes.gif
post #10 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Cowon S9

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


rolleyes.gif
Of course you did. rolleyes.gif

So what happened to the C3? Couldn't break your addiction to that BBE, could you? tongue_smile.gif

post #11 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

So what happened to the C3? Couldn't break your addiction to that BBE, could you? tongue_smile.gif

Actually, not far from the truth at all. lol They both have advantages the other doesn't, I need to make them breed together and have a baby.
post #12 of 24
I have a few different players, all different brands, so I can't vote. No one player is my primary, as I use all depending on my mood - including my Lumia 900.
post #13 of 24

Classic 240GB

post #14 of 24

ipod classic rockbox'ed powering sennheiser IE8

post #15 of 24
Thread Starter 

bumping out of pure curiosity
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Poll on makes of DAP used by Head-Fiers