Is it possible to buy ipod remote for westone 4 or 4r earphones?
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best all-rounder for ~$300 new or used? Last post on 12/31/14 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What are some good quad-driver balanced armature universal fit in ear monitors? Last post on 8/6/14 at 7:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These are REALLY worth checking out ] Last post on 4/14/16 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply tips User with Westone W4R need advice on better like The Westone STAR silicon tips and... Last post on 7/12/14 at 6:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choose Westone W40 or W4R or UM PRO 30 or UM3XRC Last post on 6/29/14 at 9:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
is there ipod remote for westone 4 / 4r?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
JH Audio has a cable like that for smartphones in general but since I don't have one, I can't tell you if it will work properly with iphone. Westone used to have their own until they realised that it had issues with iphones in particular. Try your luck
only works if you got the Westone 4R though.
As far as i understand using third party mics may cause issues with apple products (I don't own an iphone so correct me if i'm wrong). Either way you're taking a gamble
You mean something like this?
Thanks, didn't realise these existed, this gives me hope.
I might look for a different model though because some of the feedback on amazon is pretty poor.
I emailed Westone last week looking for exactly the same thing, they have no ETA on it
Thanks for your help.
Unfortunately I own a iPhone 4 as well and according to the site:
Not recommended for iPhone 4 or 4s. Some users report an echo effect while using this product with the iPhone 4 and 4s.
My friend uses this with his ES3X and an iPhone 4, and he doesn't get this at all. Which is weird.
What do you mean by 'no ETA'? That there isn't an ETA for when a iPod remote will become available?
Yup which is why i said you could take a chance on the JH Audio which is expensive for a stock cable (plus shipping) or the one you found on amazon
I think he means that there's no ETA for when they come back in stock.
Yep, that's right, they would not tell me when or if this cable would enter the market again, TwinQY's friend must have been the lucky one to have bought the cable before they pulled it out of the market. I specified that I use an android phone but they would not sell me one at all
Actually, if you're hard-pressed to find a mic/remote for these, you could try and ask Brian from BTG-Audio to see if he can mod the regular W4s with a JH/UE socket, and then use a mic/remote cable for those (like the one kookoo posted before). Price would run roughly the same as the W4Rs after mods.
- is there ipod remote for westone 4 / 4r?
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 51 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › Q-Jays are back. 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 4 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 32BIT/DSD Portable music Player 5 minutes ago
- › Use of usb extenders over rj45 (non-lan version) to connect PCs and... 7 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse