I am using foobar and when I have I am using ASIO whenever I go to play a new song there is a bit off a stutter for the first 1-2 seconds of the song and the beginning audio is cut off. It only happens when in asio, what is the problem?
Related Forum Threads
- Possible to use windows drivers with Musiland Monitor? Last post on 6/30/10 at 12:18pm in Computer Audio
- List of entry level TUBE amps + mod for less than $300 Last post on 11/26/13 at 6:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FS: Musiland Monitor 02 DAC / Amp Last post on 6/30/13 at 3:11pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There is no sonic advantage to using ASIO over Direct Sound or WASAPI, only use those modes if you are experiencing stuttering audio with DS, which is caused by DS not running in exclusive mode.
I like ASIO though because it switches between 16/44.1 to 24/96 depending on the file im playing.
I tried the WASAPI and it doesn't do that. Also is it suppose to be set to event or push?
WASAPI certainly does do this. I just tried playing a 24/96 file with WASAPI through my FiiO and the sampling rate changed before my eyes on the DAC's screen.
As for event vs push - just try both and see with one works better. Push mode tends to be more compatible with USB DACs.
Some ASIO drivers can be buggy what sound card do you use?What ASIO compont do you have in foobar 2000 the news one is 2. 1. 2 foo_out_asio In my set up I can use ASIO ,WASAPI (event) or KS with Musiland Monitor 02 US without any problems.
- ASIO Stutter
- › Bassy headphones for $150-200 max 4 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 seconds ago
- › Console Audio Problem (headsets vs. headphone/mic) 53 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › I need help!!! 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › First time buyer of "Audiophile" grade headphones. What next? 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Upgrades : DAC or AMP first? 4 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)