Why does this only have one output? This means you couldn't connect a set of monitors with headphones right?
Related Forum Threads
- DAC + Amp for HD650 (budget 800$ for each) Last post on 11/2/12 at 11:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- D7000, decision... Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp Upgrade and Recommendations Last post on 9/14/12 at 11:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Warm, musical vs cold, analytical DACs Last post on 11/18/13 at 5:14am in Dedicated Source Components
- Which of the following combinations would you go for the LCD-2s? Last post on 6/11/12 at 9:51am in Dedicated Source Components
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Shiit Bifrost - Why only one output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I asked the same thing in another thread. You can buy a couple RCA splitters so you can hook up both a headphone amp and speakers.
Edited by TexasBuck - 11/5/12 at 12:45pm
Not many standalone DACs, at least ones that are often discussed here on Head-fi, have multiple outputs. That's typically studio equipment or stereo receiver territory.
That's not to say they don't exist, though. I think Burson DA160 for example has two outputs.
- Shiit Bifrost - Why only one output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 and ATH-ESW9A Appreciation Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Is a lossy-lossy conversion process really that degrading in terms... 22 seconds ago
- › AKG K550 Reference Headphones FOR SALE 26 seconds ago
- › Headphone amp for Pioneer AVR? 43 seconds ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 1 minute ago
- › Andy Regan Appointed President of Jerry Harvey Audio! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Best amp/dac for HD 650s? 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)