Why does this only have one output? This means you couldn't connect a set of monitors with headphones right?
Related Forum Threads
- DAC + Amp for HD650 (budget 800$ for each) Last post on 11/2/12 at 11:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- D7000, decision... Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp Upgrade and Recommendations Last post on 9/14/12 at 11:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Warm, musical vs cold, analytical DACs Last post on 11/18/13 at 5:14am in Dedicated Source Components
- Which of the following combinations would you go for the LCD-2s? Last post on 6/11/12 at 9:51am in Dedicated Source Components
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)Last edited: Yesterday
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)
Shiit Bifrost - Why only one output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I asked the same thing in another thread. You can buy a couple RCA splitters so you can hook up both a headphone amp and speakers.
Edited by TexasBuck - 11/5/12 at 12:45pm
Not many standalone DACs, at least ones that are often discussed here on Head-fi, have multiple outputs. That's typically studio equipment or stereo receiver territory.
That's not to say they don't exist, though. I think Burson DA160 for example has two outputs.
- Shiit Bifrost - Why only one output?
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 2 seconds ago
- › Best amp/soundcard to go with AKG Studio 240s 5 seconds ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) incoming... 2 minutes ago
- › New Leckerton UHA760 Coming Soon!! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 2 minutes ago
- › So, I'm looking for that perfect amp... 2 minutes ago
- › What songs do you use to test gear? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi