Why does this only have one output? This means you couldn't connect a set of monitors with headphones right?
Related Forum Threads
- DAC + Amp for HD650 (budget 800$ for each) Last post on 11/2/12 at 11:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- D7000, decision... Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp Upgrade and Recommendations Last post on 9/14/12 at 11:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Warm, musical vs cold, analytical DACs Last post on 11/18/13 at 5:14am in Dedicated Source Components
- Which of the following combinations would you go for the LCD-2s? Last post on 6/11/12 at 9:51am in Dedicated Source Components
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
Shiit Bifrost - Why only one output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I asked the same thing in another thread. You can buy a couple RCA splitters so you can hook up both a headphone amp and speakers.
Edited by TexasBuck - 11/5/12 at 12:45pm
Not many standalone DACs, at least ones that are often discussed here on Head-fi, have multiple outputs. That's typically studio equipment or stereo receiver territory.
That's not to say they don't exist, though. I think Burson DA160 for example has two outputs.
- Shiit Bifrost - Why only one output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › う월드바카라RWRW8.COMう카지노사이트 2 seconds ago
- › モ다모아바카라RWRW8.COMモ바카라사이트 11 seconds ago
- › ぽ스타바카라RWRW8.COMぽ아시안카지노 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › に코리아바카라RWRW8.COMに온라인바카라 1 minute ago
- › ム사설카지노RWRW8.COMム온라인카지노 1 minute ago
- › を강남카지노RWRW8.COMを카지노사이트 1 minute ago
- › ス국내카지노RWRW8.COMス바카라사이트 2 minutes ago
- › 0.25cm Vertere Acoustics D-Fi V2 USB Cable (USB Type A- to USB-micro) 2 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2