Why does this only have one output? This means you couldn't connect a set of monitors with headphones right?
Related Forum Threads
- DAC + Amp for HD650 (budget 800$ for each) Last post on 11/2/12 at 11:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- D7000, decision... Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp Upgrade and Recommendations Last post on 9/14/12 at 11:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Warm, musical vs cold, analytical DACs Last post on 6/29/12 at 10:37pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Which of the following combinations would you go for the LCD-2s? Last post on 6/11/12 at 9:51am in Dedicated Source Components
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)
Edited on 5/14/13
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Shiit Bifrost - Why only one output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I asked the same thing in another thread. You can buy a couple RCA splitters so you can hook up both a headphone amp and speakers.
Edited by TexasBuck - 11/5/12 at 12:45pm
Not many standalone DACs, at least ones that are often discussed here on Head-fi, have multiple outputs. That's typically studio equipment or stereo receiver territory.
That's not to say they don't exist, though. I think Burson DA160 for example has two outputs.
- Shiit Bifrost - Why only one output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 30 seconds ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 45 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25 1-ii vs. Sony MDR V6 vs. ATH M50 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › How do iPods handle AAC above max spec? (>320kbs) 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe