Why does this only have one output? This means you couldn't connect a set of monitors with headphones right?
Related Forum Threads
- DAC + Amp for HD650 (budget 800$ for each) Last post on 11/2/12 at 11:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- D7000, decision... Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp Upgrade and Recommendations Last post on 9/14/12 at 11:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Warm, musical vs cold, analytical DACs Last post on 11/18/13 at 5:14am in Dedicated Source Components
- Which of the following combinations would you go for the LCD-2s? Last post on 6/11/12 at 9:51am in Dedicated Source Components
Who would have ever thought that cans that cost 20~ bucks could sound pretty good, well some how Superlux did it and this is the result. I have the Presonus HD 7 which is essentially the same...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
Shiit Bifrost - Why only one output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I asked the same thing in another thread. You can buy a couple RCA splitters so you can hook up both a headphone amp and speakers.
Edited by TexasBuck - 11/5/12 at 12:45pm
Not many standalone DACs, at least ones that are often discussed here on Head-fi, have multiple outputs. That's typically studio equipment or stereo receiver territory.
That's not to say they don't exist, though. I think Burson DA160 for example has two outputs.
- Shiit Bifrost - Why only one output?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › hd25-1 impressions thread 44 seconds ago
- › Great wings at Hooters last night 1 minute ago
- › Hey guys, I need suggestions because I dont want to spend my money... 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 7 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by Zulkr9
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2