on paper it sounds great, its a shame it hasnt been out longer, im not convinced yes or no, its a gamble, maybe id have to get both at the same time! i like the looks!
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 11/2/12
- productHiFiMAN RE272tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productT-Peos H-100tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productUltimate Ears Triplefi.10.Pro Remolded Custom + 1 Mid Driver by Roothtagged by System, 11/2/12
- productVSONIC GR01tagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 1/2/14 at 8:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs for under 250$ Last post on 12/27/12 at 3:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- B&W C5 Question and Recommended IEMS for Rock Last post on 11/8/12 at 4:22pm in High-end Audio Forum
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for hans zimmer Last post on 9/17/13 at 4:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
triple fi 10 ruined in the wash.. need new iems! - Page 2post #16 of 2811/2/12 at 7:51pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2811/2/12 at 7:55pmQuote:
I completely understand, If some random member came on my thread raving about something so new I'd think exactly the same. I'd think wth is this guy on......It was a gamble for me too at the time.
Anyway I have given my opinion the rest would be up to you.post #18 of 2811/3/12 at 6:52amThread Starterpost #19 of 2811/3/12 at 9:23am
If you want fantastic highs then ER4P/S, CK10 are highly recomended and AMPs help to improve bass response in chain or add ZO2 for tight punchy bass.post #20 of 2811/3/12 at 3:53pmQuote:
There's a few of us jumping on-board, probably about 10 regulars, there should be more impressions about mid next week as some others start receiving their pairs.post #21 of 2811/3/12 at 4:04pm
The UE 900 has a top end that is more "polite" than the Triple.Fi 10. It's still clear and well presented, but without with sibilance of the Triple.Fi. It's a much more refined and neutral IEM than Triple.Fi, with bass extension and notes that goes much, much deeper, but not over-exaggerated. So if you're a basshead, UE 900 is probably not the type of bass you're looking for. It an earphone that is reminiscent of UE-10 Pro, but more refined and musical, where UE-10 Pro was more analytical.post #22 of 2811/5/12 at 5:40amThread StarterYes I'm definitely after treble over anything else (if i had to chose) as I don't listen to too much with vocals I have never had any issues with kids of any headphones just bass and treble.
I never tried the er4 when I got my tf10s originally
I don't want to be without bass just want it to be tight.
Iwilldefinitely keep an eye out for the reviews of the new phones mentioned as people start posting.
Maybe it is a safe bet to stick with the tf10,i dodon't mind but would like to at least try something else
As nice as the ue900 look.. And they do look amazing, i can't drop that cash on a pair!post #23 of 2811/5/12 at 7:38am
I know it's hard to go back after listening all shiny highs details and IEMs like SE535 and many other can't match the standard achieve by UE TF10Pro in high frequency range. But ER4P are spot on and ER4S are even better because it don't miss bass punch when properly AMPed. The IEMs like CK10, DBA-02, GR01 are very close to UE TF10Pro, ER4PS in highs with tight refind bass.post #24 of 2811/5/12 at 11:09amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ZARIM
I know it's hard to go back after listening all shiny highs details and IEMs like SE535 and many other can't match the standard achieve by UE TF10Pro in high frequency range. But ER4P are spot on and ER4S are even better because it don't miss bass punch when properly AMPed. The IEMs like CK10, DBA-02, GR01 are very close to UE TF10Pro, ER4PS in highs with tight refind bass.
So there aren't that many phones that out do the tf10 for treble at all?post #25 of 2811/5/12 at 6:07pmTry sony mh1c live sound!!!!!less cost vs tf10 better comfort no fitment issues,no re cable or trying 100's of tips tr who has 4ying to a seal!!!!this is from someone owning four pair tf10!!!post #26 of 2811/7/12 at 1:05pmQuote:
Sorry if the statement isnt very clear as i was typing on my tab and text editor not playing well with browser on tab.The point am trying make is that tf10 while a fine sounding iem it comes with many issues!!!getting proper seal,dealing with stock cable,recable and which one to buy???Tips dont get me started!!!!Foam,silicon,hybrid!!!!there is whole industry built around aftermarket products just so you cant get the full potential from tf10.Imho they were great in their hayday but at moment more can be had for less$$$$One advantage to tf10 is reshelling if you wanna go that way for even more $$$ lol hell i bought 4 pr of em in hopes of reselling a couple so i could afford a reshell !!!!!post #27 of 2811/8/12 at 5:20amThread StarterThat is true, I did find the tf10 were a nightmare each time I put them in to achieve a seal. Even having to research them many times during some sessions.
Wish they were designed differentlypost #28 of 2811/9/12 at 5:33pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- triple fi 10 ruined in the wash.. need new iems!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Beats Studios 2013 VS Audio Technica ATH M50 3 minutes ago
- › AMP/DAC upgrade over the STX 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Credibility 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › fitear f111 shipping to uk 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude