on paper it sounds great, its a shame it hasnt been out longer, im not convinced yes or no, its a gamble, maybe id have to get both at the same time! i like the looks!
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 11/2/12
- productHiFiMAN RE272tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productT-Peos H-100tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productUltimate Ears Triplefi.10.Pro Remolded Custom + 1 Mid Driver by Roothtagged by System, 11/2/12
- productVSONIC GR01tagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 1/2/14 at 8:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs for under 250$ Last post on 12/27/12 at 3:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- B&W C5 Question and Recommended IEMS for Rock Last post on 11/8/12 at 4:22pm in High-end Audio Forum
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for hans zimmer Last post on 9/17/13 at 4:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
triple fi 10 ruined in the wash.. need new iems! - Page 2post #16 of 2811/2/12 at 7:51pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2811/2/12 at 7:55pmQuote:
I completely understand, If some random member came on my thread raving about something so new I'd think exactly the same. I'd think wth is this guy on......It was a gamble for me too at the time.
Anyway I have given my opinion the rest would be up to you.post #18 of 2811/3/12 at 6:52amThread Starterpost #19 of 2811/3/12 at 9:23am
If you want fantastic highs then ER4P/S, CK10 are highly recomended and AMPs help to improve bass response in chain or add ZO2 for tight punchy bass.post #20 of 2811/3/12 at 3:53pmQuote:
There's a few of us jumping on-board, probably about 10 regulars, there should be more impressions about mid next week as some others start receiving their pairs.post #21 of 2811/3/12 at 4:04pm
The UE 900 has a top end that is more "polite" than the Triple.Fi 10. It's still clear and well presented, but without with sibilance of the Triple.Fi. It's a much more refined and neutral IEM than Triple.Fi, with bass extension and notes that goes much, much deeper, but not over-exaggerated. So if you're a basshead, UE 900 is probably not the type of bass you're looking for. It an earphone that is reminiscent of UE-10 Pro, but more refined and musical, where UE-10 Pro was more analytical.post #22 of 2811/5/12 at 5:40amThread StarterYes I'm definitely after treble over anything else (if i had to chose) as I don't listen to too much with vocals I have never had any issues with kids of any headphones just bass and treble.
I never tried the er4 when I got my tf10s originally
I don't want to be without bass just want it to be tight.
Iwilldefinitely keep an eye out for the reviews of the new phones mentioned as people start posting.
Maybe it is a safe bet to stick with the tf10,i dodon't mind but would like to at least try something else
As nice as the ue900 look.. And they do look amazing, i can't drop that cash on a pair!post #23 of 2811/5/12 at 7:38am
I know it's hard to go back after listening all shiny highs details and IEMs like SE535 and many other can't match the standard achieve by UE TF10Pro in high frequency range. But ER4P are spot on and ER4S are even better because it don't miss bass punch when properly AMPed. The IEMs like CK10, DBA-02, GR01 are very close to UE TF10Pro, ER4PS in highs with tight refind bass.post #24 of 2811/5/12 at 11:09amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ZARIM
I know it's hard to go back after listening all shiny highs details and IEMs like SE535 and many other can't match the standard achieve by UE TF10Pro in high frequency range. But ER4P are spot on and ER4S are even better because it don't miss bass punch when properly AMPed. The IEMs like CK10, DBA-02, GR01 are very close to UE TF10Pro, ER4PS in highs with tight refind bass.
So there aren't that many phones that out do the tf10 for treble at all?post #25 of 2811/5/12 at 6:07pmTry sony mh1c live sound!!!!!less cost vs tf10 better comfort no fitment issues,no re cable or trying 100's of tips tr who has 4ying to a seal!!!!this is from someone owning four pair tf10!!!post #26 of 2811/7/12 at 1:05pmQuote:
Sorry if the statement isnt very clear as i was typing on my tab and text editor not playing well with browser on tab.The point am trying make is that tf10 while a fine sounding iem it comes with many issues!!!getting proper seal,dealing with stock cable,recable and which one to buy???Tips dont get me started!!!!Foam,silicon,hybrid!!!!there is whole industry built around aftermarket products just so you cant get the full potential from tf10.Imho they were great in their hayday but at moment more can be had for less$$$$One advantage to tf10 is reshelling if you wanna go that way for even more $$$ lol hell i bought 4 pr of em in hopes of reselling a couple so i could afford a reshell !!!!!post #27 of 2811/8/12 at 5:20amThread StarterThat is true, I did find the tf10 were a nightmare each time I put them in to achieve a seal. Even having to research them many times during some sessions.
Wish they were designed differentlypost #28 of 2811/9/12 at 5:33pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- triple fi 10 ruined in the wash.. need new iems!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 3 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob