Yay! Keep 'em coming.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 2/14/15 at 5:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- listening perspective Last post on 2/9/15 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser 800HD: Cleaning and Replacement methods Last post on 2/5/15 at 5:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Petition: Bring Back the HE Audio Jades - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yup, add me to the list even though I am fortunate enough to have a fairly pristine pair of HEAudio Jades and still in their original HEAudio wooden box.
One of my favorite pair of electrostats. They look beautiful (similar to the Stax HE-90) and I have not had any QC issues at all.
Would be nice to have a second backup pair.
Edited by charliex - 11/8/12 at 11:41pm
- Petition: Bring Back the HE Audio Jades
- › Best IEM tips? 7 seconds ago
- › SF Bay Area mini meet 2 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 2 minutes ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 3 minutes ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Dismantling guide for the DT 1350 - Should help with re-cabling and... 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 6 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2