Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD800 (like new) Price with shipping inside EU Last post on 5/21/15 at 10:20am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HD800: Valhalla2 or Lyr2 Last post on 4/16/15 at 12:47am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- McIntosh MHA-100 headphone amplifier review Last post on 5/29/15 at 6:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 2/14/15 at 5:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Introduction: Cayin is a Chinese company that has recently made quite a splash in the portable audio world with some of their very nice and budget friendly portable gear. The C5 amplifier has...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Petition: Bring Back the HE Audio Jades - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes, after spending SoCal 2012 Friday night with purrin's DIYT2, n3rdling's BH, a LL, and the Orpheus system...I thought the modded HE Jades with the Electra on Saturday was the set-up I would want to live with AND could afford out of those systems.
Right blend of resolution/clarity/weight/euphony for my taste.
I'll buy two as well.
Never heard the HE Audio Jade, but ever since I got that first Stax SR-Lambda, I'm hopelessly hooked on electrostatics. The comfort, the sound presentation...I just can't get enough of it.
The thing is, the market needs variety. Right now, it looks like it's 80% Stax, 15% Koss (ESP/950 and vintage sets like ESP/6, ESP/9, ESP/10), 4% Sennheiser (Unipolar, Orpheus), and the remaining 1% being the occasional off-brand vintage 'stat set that isn't a Stax OEM, like those Toshiba back-electrets.
More electrostatic amps that aren't hideously expensive would also be appreciated.
- Petition: Bring Back the HE Audio Jades
- › Definitive technology (DefTech) symphony 1 52 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 54 seconds ago
- › HA-INFO U2 PLUS DAC 57 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 brand new with box 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 2 minutes ago
- › AMR DP-777 DAC/Preamp 3 minutes ago
- › June 28, 2015 - Audio-Video Club of Atlanta 2nd Annual Portable... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)