Want to get my mate a birthday present but I really can't spend much! Can anyone reccomend me the best iem headphones for under £20? Can be a little over maybe? He has a pair of dr dre beats solo hd and I really want to show him some good headphones! Thanks :)
- itemHEAD DIRECT RE0 In Ear Headphones
- categoryIn Ear
- itemJVC HA FXC50 In Ear Headphones
- itemMonoprice 8320 IEM
- itemPanasonic RP HJE450 K In Ear Earbud ErgoFit Design Accoustic Precision Control System Black
- itemPhilips SHE9850 In Ear Headphones With Advanced Acoustics
- itemRadiopaq Custom Tuned Rock Earphones
- itemSony MDREX310LP In Ear Headphones
- itemSony Mh1c Black Livesound Hi Fi Stereo In Ear Headphones
Related Forum Threads
- Non Apple bud-style earphone with microphone? Last post on 11/25/12 at 4:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help with IEM for Trance (have it limited down to 3 IEMs) Last post on 11/26/12 at 9:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Under 50$ IEM's Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz R1 or M5 or M2 or VSonic GR99 or GR02 or GR02 bass edit or Soundmagic E10 or Yamaha... Last post on 1/20/13 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Related Head Gear
- Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced...No review yet.
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best iem headphones for under £20?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Sony EX310, JVC FXC50, Philips HSE9850 and Panasonic HJE450 are great buy under this budget but if you little over then RE0 are fantastic for the price and they compete well with very highend IEMs.
The Head-Direct has sale offer only $49 (wow) and it's steal for that price compare to performance.
Edited by ZARIM - 11/2/12 at 8:23am
A seller on Amazon has some Monoprice 8320 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monoprice-Enhanced-Hi-Fi-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B007VEQ2UU/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1351881411&sr=1-1-catcorr
Waiting for 2 sets for them at the moment.
Edited by Nixon - 11/2/12 at 11:40am
we"ll let you be the judge of that.
for an even better trick.
don't tell your friend the cost. after he hears them, ask him how much he thinks they cost.
come tell us
And recommend him to swap his MP3's with flac. I just swaped all my 128 and 192 kbps MP3 with flac. With my stock IEM, there isn't much difference, but MH1 show it's true potential on flac. Great instrument separation and soundstage...
Nope, I do not think that really happens with the MH1c unless you have an amp in the chain ..in which case I think your stock IEM might also show 'some' difference
- Best iem headphones for under £20?
- › Upgrading from AKG K240 DFs to K702 12 seconds ago
- › Recommended audio upgrade for gaming computer? 32 seconds ago
- › Impressions of Shure SRH1840 Pads on SRH440 Headphones 41 seconds ago
- › Apple-Fi (Mac's, iPhone's, All Thing Apple) 58 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 1 minute ago
- › Gundam Model-Fi (Gunpla) (Post Some Pictures!) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] InEar Stage Diver 3 - An experience 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe