Want to get my mate a birthday present but I really can't spend much! Can anyone reccomend me the best iem headphones for under £20? Can be a little over maybe? He has a pair of dr dre beats solo hd and I really want to show him some good headphones! Thanks :)
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/2/12
- productJVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productMonoprice 8320 IEMtagged by System, 11/2/12
- productPanasonic RP-HJE450-Ktagged by System, 11/2/12
- productPhilips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acousticstagged by System, 11/2/12
- productRadiopaq Custom Tuned Rock Earphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productSony MDREX310LP In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Non Apple bud-style earphone with microphone? Last post on 11/25/12 at 4:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help with IEM for Trance (have it limited down to 3 IEMs) Last post on 11/26/12 at 9:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Under 50$ IEM's Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) Last post on 2/9/17 at 3:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all of...
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
Best iem headphones for under £20?post #1 of 1411/2/12 at 6:59amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1411/2/12 at 8:03am
The Sony EX310, JVC FXC50, Philips HSE9850 and Panasonic HJE450 are great buy under this budget but if you little over then RE0 are fantastic for the price and they compete well with very highend IEMs.post #3 of 1411/2/12 at 8:11ampost #4 of 1411/2/12 at 8:17amThread Starterpost #5 of 1411/2/12 at 8:21am
The Head-Direct has sale offer only $49 (wow) and it's steal for that price compare to performance.
Edited by ZARIM - 11/2/12 at 8:23ampost #6 of 1411/2/12 at 10:45ampost #7 of 1411/2/12 at 11:37am
A seller on Amazon has some Monoprice 8320 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monoprice-Enhanced-Hi-Fi-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B007VEQ2UU/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1351881411&sr=1-1-catcorr
Waiting for 2 sets for them at the moment.
Edited by Nixon - 11/2/12 at 11:40ampost #8 of 1411/2/12 at 4:29pmpost #9 of 1411/2/12 at 4:53pmpost #10 of 1411/2/12 at 6:19pmThread Starterpost #11 of 1411/3/12 at 9:26ampost #12 of 1411/3/12 at 9:41amQuote:
we"ll let you be the judge of that.
for an even better trick.
don't tell your friend the cost. after he hears them, ask him how much he thinks they cost.
come tell uspost #13 of 1411/10/12 at 10:38am
And recommend him to swap his MP3's with flac. I just swaped all my 128 and 192 kbps MP3 with flac. With my stock IEM, there isn't much difference, but MH1 show it's true potential on flac. Great instrument separation and soundstage...post #14 of 1412/15/12 at 9:02amQuote:
Nope, I do not think that really happens with the MH1c unless you have an amp in the chain ..in which case I think your stock IEM might also show 'some' differenceReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best iem headphones for under £20?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 22 seconds ago
- › neutral solid state amp ideas 25 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 40 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › The Y-Split Thread 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/MISC Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear