Want to get my mate a birthday present but I really can't spend much! Can anyone reccomend me the best iem headphones for under £20? Can be a little over maybe? He has a pair of dr dre beats solo hd and I really want to show him some good headphones! Thanks :)
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/2/12
- productJVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productMonoprice 8320 IEMtagged by System, 11/2/12
- productPanasonic RP-HJE450-K In-Ear Earbud ErgoFit Design Accoustic Precision Control System (Black)tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productPhilips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acousticstagged by System, 11/2/12
- productRadiopaq Custom Tuned Rock Earphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productSony MDREX310LP In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Non Apple bud-style earphone with microphone? Last post on 11/25/12 at 4:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help with IEM for Trance (have it limited down to 3 IEMs) Last post on 11/26/12 at 9:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Under 50$ IEM's Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz R1 or M5 or M2 or VSonic GR99 or GR02 or GR02 bass edit or Soundmagic E10 or Yamaha... Last post on 12/20/13 at 4:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best iem headphones for under £20?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Sony EX310, JVC FXC50, Philips HSE9850 and Panasonic HJE450 are great buy under this budget but if you little over then RE0 are fantastic for the price and they compete well with very highend IEMs.
The Head-Direct has sale offer only $49 (wow) and it's steal for that price compare to performance.
Edited by ZARIM - 11/2/12 at 8:23am
A seller on Amazon has some Monoprice 8320 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monoprice-Enhanced-Hi-Fi-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B007VEQ2UU/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1351881411&sr=1-1-catcorr
Waiting for 2 sets for them at the moment.
Edited by Nixon - 11/2/12 at 11:40am
we"ll let you be the judge of that.
for an even better trick.
don't tell your friend the cost. after he hears them, ask him how much he thinks they cost.
come tell us
And recommend him to swap his MP3's with flac. I just swaped all my 128 and 192 kbps MP3 with flac. With my stock IEM, there isn't much difference, but MH1 show it's true potential on flac. Great instrument separation and soundstage...
Nope, I do not think that really happens with the MH1c unless you have an amp in the chain ..in which case I think your stock IEM might also show 'some' difference
- Best iem headphones for under £20?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 7 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 11 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X - Rare Gun Metal Version - Mint Condition 34 seconds ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 52 seconds ago
- › Just got my M50x, thinking about getting something else 58 seconds ago
- › Metal / rock earbuds? 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)