Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Best iem headphones for under £20?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best iem headphones for under £20?

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 

Want to get my mate a birthday present but I really can't spend much! Can anyone reccomend me the best iem headphones for under £20? Can be a little over maybe? He has a pair of dr dre beats solo hd and I really want to show him some good headphones! Thanks :)

post #2 of 14

The Sony EX310, JVC FXC50, Philips HSE9850 and Panasonic HJE450 are great buy under this budget but if you little over then RE0 are fantastic for the price and they compete well with very highend IEMs.

post #3 of 14
The reO are on offer, grab them!
post #4 of 14
Thread Starter 

Thanks you guys I'll try out your suggestions but where are the reO  on offer? :)

post #5 of 14

The Head-Direct has sale offer only $49 (wow) and it's steal for that price compare to performance.


Edited by ZARIM - 11/2/12 at 8:23am
post #6 of 14
post #7 of 14

A seller on Amazon has some Monoprice 8320 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monoprice-Enhanced-Hi-Fi-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B007VEQ2UU/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1351881411&sr=1-1-catcorr

 

Waiting for 2 sets for them at the moment.


Edited by Nixon - 11/2/12 at 11:40am
post #8 of 14

I take it the fellows with the former recommendations have not yet heard the Sony MH1c.

 

Greatest iem for your budget.

Even works with smartphones.

post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomikn00b View Post

I take it the fellows with the former recommendations have not yet heard the Sony MH1c.

Greatest iem for your budget.
Even works with smartphones.
This man speaks the truth!
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 

Thanks you guys after reading about the Sony Mhc1 I went with that! Got it for £12.45 on amazon and hope they sound better than his dr dre beats solo!

post #11 of 14

great buy! congrats ! was just about to recommend if you have not yet made purchase

post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnadx View Post

Thanks you guys after reading about the Sony Mhc1 I went with that! Got it for £12.45 on amazon and hope they sound better than his dr dre beats solo!


we"ll let you be the judge of that.

for an even better trick.

don't tell your friend the cost. after he hears them, ask him how much he thinks they cost.

 

come tell us etysmile.gif

post #13 of 14

And recommend him to swap his MP3's with flac. I just swaped all my 128 and 192 kbps MP3 with flac. With my stock IEM, there isn't much difference, but MH1 show it's true potential on flac. Great instrument separation and soundstage... 

post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetzMKD View Post

And recommend him to swap his MP3's with flac. I just swaped all my 128 and 192 kbps MP3 with flac. With my stock IEM, there isn't much difference, but MH1 show it's true potential on flac. Great instrument separation and soundstage... 

 

 

Nope, I do not think that really happens with the MH1c unless you have an amp in the chain ..in which case I think your stock IEM might also show 'some' difference

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Best iem headphones for under £20?