Want to get my mate a birthday present but I really can't spend much! Can anyone reccomend me the best iem headphones for under £20? Can be a little over maybe? He has a pair of dr dre beats solo hd and I really want to show him some good headphones! Thanks :)
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 11/2/12
- productJVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productMonoprice 8320 IEMtagged by System, 11/2/12
- productPanasonic RP-HJE450-K In-Ear Earbud ErgoFit Design Accoustic Precision Control System (Black)tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productPhilips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acousticstagged by System, 11/2/12
- productRadiopaq Custom Tuned Rock Earphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productSony MDREX310LP In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Non Apple bud-style earphone with microphone? Last post on 11/25/12 at 4:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help with IEM for Trance (have it limited down to 3 IEMs) Last post on 11/26/12 at 9:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Under 50$ IEM's Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz R1 or M5 or M2 or VSonic GR99 or GR02 or GR02 bass edit or Soundmagic E10 or Yamaha... Last post on 12/20/13 at 4:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hi guys, this is my first post and my first review, please consider too that I am not a native speaker, neither an audiophile. Right now I own a useless Fiio X3, its battery died and I have...
I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s...
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best iem headphones for under £20?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Sony EX310, JVC FXC50, Philips HSE9850 and Panasonic HJE450 are great buy under this budget but if you little over then RE0 are fantastic for the price and they compete well with very highend IEMs.
The Head-Direct has sale offer only $49 (wow) and it's steal for that price compare to performance.
Edited by ZARIM - 11/2/12 at 8:23am
A seller on Amazon has some Monoprice 8320 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monoprice-Enhanced-Hi-Fi-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B007VEQ2UU/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1351881411&sr=1-1-catcorr
Waiting for 2 sets for them at the moment.
Edited by Nixon - 11/2/12 at 11:40am
we"ll let you be the judge of that.
for an even better trick.
don't tell your friend the cost. after he hears them, ask him how much he thinks they cost.
come tell us
And recommend him to swap his MP3's with flac. I just swaped all my 128 and 192 kbps MP3 with flac. With my stock IEM, there isn't much difference, but MH1 show it's true potential on flac. Great instrument separation and soundstage...
Nope, I do not think that really happens with the MH1c unless you have an amp in the chain ..in which case I think your stock IEM might also show 'some' difference
- Best iem headphones for under £20?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 23 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › going from Bose AE2 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by Arturoo123
- › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic by GoldenGuy66
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)