By the looks of it, not much... they seem to start rolling off at around 60-70hz. Haven't tried them personally though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing a pair of over-ear & closed-back headphone under $300, mostly for... Last post on 11/18/12 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs Hp100 vs MDR-1r? Anyone compared these? Last post on 9/28/13 at 10:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- (partly) Portable full sized headphones? Last post on 4/7/13 at 2:31am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread - Page 58
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Is miow somehow connected to the headphone industry or something? Or maybe he just like hyping up headphones he purchaes for his own gratification?
He seems to get a new pair of headphones, hype the absolute s*** out of them, say THESE ARE THE BEST EVER x500 posts... Then after a week or two he will proceed to sell the headphones and get something else even though he just spend 500 posts saying how they are the best headphones he has ever tried etc etc.
Depend's on what you mean by 'refined'. Also, if you don't mind the lack of imaging/detail.
I can inderstand more of you people has a K267.
Why do you not make a review of this can.
I have been following the one tread after another and startet my own, but I really dont know how they compare to maybe the K551, that sound very nice in the mids and top....
And how does it sound vs the Ultrasone HFI 2400???
You could have extremely detailed headphones that are not refined...
To me "refined" means no excess noise or ringing or sibilance etc.
Detailed means detailed, refined means refined as above.
- AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" just now
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 48 seconds ago
- › T-PEOS Altone350 impressions and Australian review tour thread. 54 seconds ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-GC20 Headphone Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2