By the looks of it, not much... they seem to start rolling off at around 60-70hz. Haven't tried them personally though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing a pair of over-ear & closed-back headphone under $300, mostly for... Last post on 11/18/12 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs Hp100 vs MDR-1r? Anyone compared these? Last post on 9/28/13 at 10:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- (partly) Portable full sized headphones? Last post on 4/7/13 at 2:31am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread - Page 58
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Is miow somehow connected to the headphone industry or something? Or maybe he just like hyping up headphones he purchaes for his own gratification?
He seems to get a new pair of headphones, hype the absolute s*** out of them, say THESE ARE THE BEST EVER x500 posts... Then after a week or two he will proceed to sell the headphones and get something else even though he just spend 500 posts saying how they are the best headphones he has ever tried etc etc.
Depend's on what you mean by 'refined'. Also, if you don't mind the lack of imaging/detail.
I can inderstand more of you people has a K267.
Why do you not make a review of this can.
I have been following the one tread after another and startet my own, but I really dont know how they compare to maybe the K551, that sound very nice in the mids and top....
And how does it sound vs the Ultrasone HFI 2400???
You could have extremely detailed headphones that are not refined...
To me "refined" means no excess noise or ringing or sibilance etc.
Detailed means detailed, refined means refined as above.
- AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 41 seconds ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 47 seconds ago
- › AEDLE VK-1 Limited Edition Headphones 57 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › ES100: New Earbuds from HIFIMAN 1 minute ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)