By the looks of it, not much... they seem to start rolling off at around 60-70hz. Haven't tried them personally though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing a pair of over-ear & closed-back headphone under $300, mostly for... Last post on 11/18/12 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs Hp100 vs MDR-1r? Anyone compared these? Last post on 9/28/13 at 10:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- (partly) Portable full sized headphones? Last post on 4/7/13 at 2:31am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread - Page 58
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Is miow somehow connected to the headphone industry or something? Or maybe he just like hyping up headphones he purchaes for his own gratification?
He seems to get a new pair of headphones, hype the absolute s*** out of them, say THESE ARE THE BEST EVER x500 posts... Then after a week or two he will proceed to sell the headphones and get something else even though he just spend 500 posts saying how they are the best headphones he has ever tried etc etc.
Depend's on what you mean by 'refined'. Also, if you don't mind the lack of imaging/detail.
I can inderstand more of you people has a K267.
Why do you not make a review of this can.
I have been following the one tread after another and startet my own, but I really dont know how they compare to maybe the K551, that sound very nice in the mids and top....
And how does it sound vs the Ultrasone HFI 2400???
You could have extremely detailed headphones that are not refined...
To me "refined" means no excess noise or ringing or sibilance etc.
Detailed means detailed, refined means refined as above.
- AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Subwoofer Mods & Questions 33 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 39 seconds ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Anyone with an Asus Phone? 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 5 minutes ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2