Selling my k550's today looks like the wait for these will be a bit longer then anticipated, anyone know which retailer in the greater toronto area will be getting them first?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing a pair of over-ear & closed-back headphone under $300, mostly for... Last post on 11/18/12 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs Hp100 vs MDR-1r? Anyone compared these? Last post on 9/28/13 at 10:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- (partly) Portable full sized headphones? Last post on 4/7/13 at 2:31am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:
AKG "K267 TI
Will these ever be released!?
Dang, so the lady I spoke to yesterday at AKG was right. I was hoping she didn't have a clue
For those worried about the ship date being pushed back, we may have a more positive explanation. I've been talking with Front End Audio, and I've been told that the new 'release' date in January may be for new orders, due to the first production run being sold out or something. Here is what I was told:
Here's hoping that the December 14th date holds strong, and this delay is only for later orders.
Edited by BRSxIgnition - 12/5/12 at 11:00am
I assume something like a v-moda speakeasy will work, since the mic controls only go up to the mic, and not all the way to the headphone. I'm not sure though.
I'd be very surprised if AKG went away from their traditional mini-xlr.
And at least based on images available on the net it is mini-xlr, see that little nub on the plug, that's sure mini-xlr giveaway.
It could simply be a locking mechanism.
I asked the AKG Sales Rep, and she stated pretty clearly that it was a 3.5mm on both the device end as well as the headphone end.
- AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Custom IEM Review: Hidition NT-6 Pro – Clear & Precise Fun 18 seconds ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 33 seconds ago
- › ATH-A500X Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › What's Your Alcoholic Drink of Choice? // Drink Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)