yeah, that does it for me. i wanted to wait...hopefully the CS rep i spoke to didn't know what she was talking about. anyone else, want to confirm? she wouldn't be the first person in CS that didn't have a handle on her business.
i just cant wait, well, don't want to wait that long. if the reviews come in overwhelming on them next year, ill try and sell my K167 at that point, i guess.