Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread - Page 10

post #136 of 1027
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tus-Chan View Post

The page with all of the good info is down, leaving only AKG's crappy press page. Why is this?

http://www.akg.com/site/products/powerslave,id,1332,pid,1332,nodeid,2,_country,ENUS,_language,EN,country,ENUS.html

 

http://tiesto.akg.com/

Both are up for me.

post #137 of 1027

The padding in the middle of the headband seems sort of out of place, compared to the "sleekness" of the rest of the headband. 

I'm not sure how much it'll matter though considering it will be resting in your hair (especially if you have black hair). Guess Ill just have to wait until somebody can post picks wearing them, or can comment on it.

 

EDIT: Found a picture of Tiesto wearing them... Not too intrusive.

 

slideshow-03.jpg


Edited by Prakhar - 11/28/12 at 12:36pm
post #138 of 1027
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakhar View Post

The padding in the middle of the headband seems sort of out of place, compared to the "sleekness" of the rest of the headband. 

I'm not sure how much it'll matter though considering it will be resting in your hair (especially if you have black hair). Guess Ill just have to wait until somebody can post picks wearing them, or can comment on it.

 

I like that padding, it helps set it apart from other headphones. In other news - it seems I may not be comparing the K267's to my Audio Technica ATH-M50's after all... Hmmmm...

post #139 of 1027

Just leaving this here.

 

It's an advertisement for Tiesto by AKG thinly disguised as a music video.

post #140 of 1027
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition View Post

I like that padding, it helps set it apart from other headphones. In other news - it seems I may not be comparing the K267's to my Audio Technica ATH-M50's after all... Hmmmm...

As quickly as I said it, I take it back. I don't get what the problem is, but the cable wont connect properly at all.

post #141 of 1027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tus-Chan View Post

Just leaving this here.

*snip*

 

It's an advertisement for Tiesto by AKG thinly disguised as a music video.

 

 

1) Here is the original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkuNupgwQ7Q

 

2) I clicked on the channel of the person who uploaded the mirror and that first video is very surprising and you probably should not link that one lol.

post #142 of 1027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tus-Chan View Post

Just leaving this here.

 

It's an advertisement for Tiesto by AKG thinly disguised as a music video.

 

Maybe she could do a review for us

 

post #143 of 1027

Gosh, I just love her big, beautiful, full, supple.....er, headphones. Can't wait to put them around my head!!

post #144 of 1027

The man's using the K167's live. hehehe wink.gif

post #145 of 1027

I just received confirmation from my friends in Vienna that I am in the queue to review the entire Tiesto line as soon as the K267 is ready.  Yay!!!  I will update you guys as I know more.

 

Mike

Reply
post #146 of 1027
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFiGuy528 View Post

I just received confirmation from my friends in Vienna that I am in the queue to review the entire Tiesto line as soon as the K267 is ready.  Yay!!!  I will update you guys as I know more.

 

Mike

Simply cannot wait! Excited for your videos.

post #147 of 1027
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFiGuy528 View Post

I just received confirmation from my friends in Vienna that I am in the queue to review the entire Tiesto line as soon as the K267 is ready.  Yay!!!  I will update you guys as I know more.

 

Mike

 

Thats great news Mike!

post #148 of 1027
I am beyond excited. It is perhaps the most anticipated headphones release this year.
Reply
post #149 of 1027

I see that only the K167 is available throught Amazon at 199$. Then there is a jump with the Q701 at 246$. I am tempted to get the first one (it looks amazing) but just wanna know where will be located the K267? Thanks


Edited by musiclife - 11/30/12 at 12:49pm
post #150 of 1027
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanex View Post

Gosh, I just love her big, beautiful, full, supple.....er, headphones. Can't wait to put them around my head!!

 

Which one?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread