how did you get it for $265.42? The listed price $294.91.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing a pair of over-ear & closed-back headphone under $300, mostly for... Last post on 11/18/12 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs Hp100 vs MDR-1r? Anyone compared these? Last post on 9/28/13 at 10:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- (partly) Portable full sized headphones? Last post on 4/7/13 at 2:31am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impression, Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 41
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 9831/21/13 at 9:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Youyou
how did you get it for $265.42? The listed price $294.91.
There's something called "MSRP", manufacturer-suggested retail price. Official dealers are under the obligation to never drop below a certain price, or to never advertise a price lower than MSRP. But in person they might be interested in lowering the price to advertise themselves/stimulate sales. Looks like it's working, isn't it?post #603 of 9831/21/13 at 9:58pmpost #604 of 9831/22/13 at 5:15amQuote:Originally Posted by Youyou
how did you get it for $265.42? The listed price $294.91.Quote:Originally Posted by Seidhepriest
There's something called "MSRP", manufacturer-suggested retail price. Official dealers are under the obligation to never drop below a certain price, or to never advertise a price lower than MSRP. But in person they might be interested in lowering the price to advertise themselves/stimulate sales. Looks like it's working, isn't it?
Sign up as a fan on their Facebook page and you get a code for an extra 10% off which is how he came to that price.post #605 of 9831/22/13 at 8:45am
I got K-267 today :) they feel sick,headband is now what i like to have! And its nice to have 2 cables 1 straight and 1 coiled cable for DJ use. But one thing when i adjust from club to stage mode i cant hear difference ?? i play house music from my mixer do i need to first burn in them and then the deep bass comes or are they monday product. I buyed them local Dj store. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyYmMIMjl4k&list=UU4jZFuUwh5FCVeCg9FsLlTQ&index=1 here is unbox
And sorry my poor english i live in finland.
EDIT: And i tested when i switch it Studio mode i can hear bass easy hmm :D
Edited by Herkkusuu - 1/22/13 at 8:59ampost #606 of 9831/22/13 at 9:09amQuote:
Great price from that page... Are they reliable? (never heard of that shop...)post #607 of 9831/22/13 at 9:29amQuote:
I have never purchased from them, so I can't say for sure, but if I purchase the K267, I would order from them. I have spoken with customer service and they sound legit.post #608 of 9831/22/13 at 9:40am
wow screw my life. I should have used the coupon code. I would have saved 30 dollars.
Thanks for not telling me guys, god!
Edited by gmoney9438 - 1/22/13 at 9:42ampost #609 of 9831/22/13 at 10:19am
Too bad the shipping is not free, I'll just buy from Amazon where it's cheaper.
Does anyone know where to get K550, K551 or K267 for cheaper and again do you have any comparisons?
Do the K550/k551 isolate more than K267, etc.
Thanks.post #610 of 9831/22/13 at 10:43ampost #611 of 9831/22/13 at 11:16ampost #612 of 9831/22/13 at 11:30amQuote:
Interesting, where did u find out the relation between these 2 ?
Edited by musiclife - 2/5/13 at 10:16ampost #613 of 9831/22/13 at 12:26pmQuote:
haha, I'm also like to know. I have the k67, so I shall assume that the k66 and k67 are like brother and sister? :ppost #614 of 9831/22/13 at 12:29pmpost #615 of 9831/22/13 at 12:30pmQuote:
Try calling them and see if they can refund you the savings.
- AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impression, Review & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 23 seconds ago
- › Portable LED Projector 55 seconds ago
- › Last Mid ohio meet this year Fall meet here we come. (westerville... 58 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › PC Gaming headphones with low sound leakage 2 minutes ago
- › 2013 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi