Well i hope this is advertised correctly and not another fail like any other celeberity endoresed audio gear which most of the time fails except for certain exceptions of course.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing a pair of over-ear & closed-back headphone under $300, mostly for... Last post on 11/18/12 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs Hp100 vs MDR-1r? Anyone compared these? Last post on 9/28/13 at 10:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- (partly) Portable full sized headphones? Last post on 4/7/13 at 2:31am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impression, Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 99811/3/12 at 7:40ampost #18 of 99811/5/12 at 12:39pmThread StarterQuote: Front End AudioIn an effort to keep you updated on the status of your back order we have contacted the manufacturer. The AKG K267 Tiesto Headphones is now expected to be available on 12/14/12.
Well &%#@.post #19 of 99811/5/12 at 2:32pmpost #20 of 99811/5/12 at 2:41pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Cristello
Oh lordy! What has those fiends known as AKG marketing done now? if they don't release these sooner, people will have already bought their M100s, Momentums, and MDRs...
*sigh* Noticed this same series of constant delays and lack of stock with the K618/K619 and the K702 ANV...
Agreed.. I guess I'll just have to wait though - though with that release date, I don't expect to get them before the new year anymore...post #21 of 99811/5/12 at 4:49pm
That seems like a pretty bad move on AKG's part. With the flood of new $300 cans, particularly one's with significantly more fanfare, Tiesto's are probably gonna suffer. Any business major's disagree?post #22 of 99811/6/12 at 5:52pmSubscribed, and also very interested to read a comparison with the K550, which I love but I hope the K267 has a tighter fit for my small head.
I just hope it releases before 2013!post #23 of 99811/7/12 at 8:48pmim looking at these or the vmoda revolvers (seems like an impossible wait haha) as my next step up as they both fold flat and therefore more "portable" for me
these better be good as a quick google search revealed they are going to be priced at around 329 pounds to around $525 smackerspost #24 of 99811/7/12 at 10:24pmQuote:
I had a chance to directly compare the 167's with the 550's and the 167's sounded like the 550's with more (better?) bass. If you like the the 550's but think they sound too bass light , then the 167's and possibly the 267's will be for you.post #25 of 99811/7/12 at 10:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Now that's making me regret cancelling my order for the 267's... Eh - I rather wait until they're ACTUALLY out, rather than suffer through more delays with my money already paid out. AKG messed up on the timing for these.post #26 of 99811/8/12 at 1:06amQuote:
I just ordered them from JRRshop.com, and there was nothing on their site to indicate that it wasn't in stock. I'm waiting for them to reply to my email, I'll let you know as soon as I hear. I hope the 267's don't make me look like Princess Leia like a lot of other 50mm cans .post #27 of 99811/8/12 at 1:38amQuote:Originally Posted by dcfac73
I just ordered them from JRRshop.com, and there was nothing on their site to indicate that it wasn't in stock. I'm waiting for them to reply to my email, I'll let you know as soon as I hear. I hope the 267's don't make me look like Princess Leia like a lot of other 50mm cans .
Both Front End Audio and B&H list that the K267 won't be arriving until December :x Not to crush your hope, but just keep your finger crossed xDpost #28 of 99811/8/12 at 5:22amQuote:
How was the fit? My main concern is it having a tighter clamp for a better fit than the K550. I have a smallish head and seal is the big issue with my K550.post #29 of 99811/8/12 at 5:43amQuote:
Darn that's hot .
If these cans available here, looks like I'm gonna order one directly .post #30 of 99811/8/12 at 2:32pmQuote:
Just got the reply from Jrrshop- they said it should arrive early december, so if you order, you should get them before Xmas (if you're in the US). I probably won't though.
- AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impression, Review & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › Wireless Music Transmitter? 1 minute ago
- › Amp Recommendation (~$500+ish), paired with MagPlanars... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Production of HE-400 stopped? Is there gonna be a successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Looking to Upgrade from CAL!s (~$300) 3 minutes ago
- › How to find a low priced Chinese version of any super expensive DAC? 3 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › One of the Most Iconic Artists of All Time in Pristine... 5 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude