Well i hope this is advertised correctly and not another fail like any other celeberity endoresed audio gear which most of the time fails except for certain exceptions of course.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing a pair of over-ear & closed-back headphone under $300, mostly for... Last post on 11/18/12 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs Hp100 vs MDR-1r? Anyone compared these? Last post on 9/28/13 at 10:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- (partly) Portable full sized headphones? Last post on 4/7/13 at 2:31am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impression, Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 100311/3/12 at 7:40ampost #18 of 100311/5/12 at 12:39pmThread StarterQuote: Front End AudioIn an effort to keep you updated on the status of your back order we have contacted the manufacturer. The AKG K267 Tiesto Headphones is now expected to be available on 12/14/12.
Well &%#@.post #19 of 100311/5/12 at 2:32pmpost #20 of 100311/5/12 at 2:41pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Cristello
Oh lordy! What has those fiends known as AKG marketing done now? if they don't release these sooner, people will have already bought their M100s, Momentums, and MDRs...
*sigh* Noticed this same series of constant delays and lack of stock with the K618/K619 and the K702 ANV...
Agreed.. I guess I'll just have to wait though - though with that release date, I don't expect to get them before the new year anymore...post #21 of 100311/5/12 at 4:49pm
That seems like a pretty bad move on AKG's part. With the flood of new $300 cans, particularly one's with significantly more fanfare, Tiesto's are probably gonna suffer. Any business major's disagree?post #22 of 100311/6/12 at 5:52pmSubscribed, and also very interested to read a comparison with the K550, which I love but I hope the K267 has a tighter fit for my small head.
I just hope it releases before 2013!post #23 of 100311/7/12 at 8:48pmim looking at these or the vmoda revolvers (seems like an impossible wait haha) as my next step up as they both fold flat and therefore more "portable" for me
these better be good as a quick google search revealed they are going to be priced at around 329 pounds to around $525 smackerspost #24 of 100311/7/12 at 10:24pmQuote:
I had a chance to directly compare the 167's with the 550's and the 167's sounded like the 550's with more (better?) bass. If you like the the 550's but think they sound too bass light , then the 167's and possibly the 267's will be for you.post #25 of 100311/7/12 at 10:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Now that's making me regret cancelling my order for the 267's... Eh - I rather wait until they're ACTUALLY out, rather than suffer through more delays with my money already paid out. AKG messed up on the timing for these.post #26 of 100311/8/12 at 1:06amQuote:
I just ordered them from JRRshop.com, and there was nothing on their site to indicate that it wasn't in stock. I'm waiting for them to reply to my email, I'll let you know as soon as I hear. I hope the 267's don't make me look like Princess Leia like a lot of other 50mm cans .post #27 of 100311/8/12 at 1:38amQuote:Originally Posted by dcfac73
I just ordered them from JRRshop.com, and there was nothing on their site to indicate that it wasn't in stock. I'm waiting for them to reply to my email, I'll let you know as soon as I hear. I hope the 267's don't make me look like Princess Leia like a lot of other 50mm cans .
Both Front End Audio and B&H list that the K267 won't be arriving until December :x Not to crush your hope, but just keep your finger crossed xDpost #28 of 100311/8/12 at 5:22amQuote:
How was the fit? My main concern is it having a tighter clamp for a better fit than the K550. I have a smallish head and seal is the big issue with my K550.post #29 of 100311/8/12 at 5:43amQuote:
Darn that's hot .
If these cans available here, looks like I'm gonna order one directly .post #30 of 100311/8/12 at 2:32pmQuote:
Just got the reply from Jrrshop- they said it should arrive early december, so if you order, you should get them before Xmas (if you're in the US). I probably won't though.
- AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impression, Review & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Official 8th Annual ChiUniFi - June 21, 2014 20 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 33 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 1 minute ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK-HARD CANADIAN MAPLE HEADPHONES 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob