Well i hope this is advertised correctly and not another fail like any other celeberity endoresed audio gear which most of the time fails except for certain exceptions of course.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing a pair of over-ear & closed-back headphone under $300, mostly for... Last post on 11/18/12 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs Hp100 vs MDR-1r? Anyone compared these? Last post on 9/28/13 at 10:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- (partly) Portable full sized headphones? Last post on 4/7/13 at 2:31am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impression, Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 98311/3/12 at 7:40ampost #18 of 98311/5/12 at 12:39pmThread StarterQuote: Front End AudioIn an effort to keep you updated on the status of your back order we have contacted the manufacturer. The AKG K267 Tiesto Headphones is now expected to be available on 12/14/12.
Well &%#@.post #19 of 98311/5/12 at 2:32pmpost #20 of 98311/5/12 at 2:41pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Cristello
Oh lordy! What has those fiends known as AKG marketing done now? if they don't release these sooner, people will have already bought their M100s, Momentums, and MDRs...
*sigh* Noticed this same series of constant delays and lack of stock with the K618/K619 and the K702 ANV...
Agreed.. I guess I'll just have to wait though - though with that release date, I don't expect to get them before the new year anymore...post #21 of 98311/5/12 at 4:49pm
That seems like a pretty bad move on AKG's part. With the flood of new $300 cans, particularly one's with significantly more fanfare, Tiesto's are probably gonna suffer. Any business major's disagree?post #22 of 98311/6/12 at 5:52pmpost #23 of 98311/7/12 at 8:48pmim looking at these or the vmoda revolvers (seems like an impossible wait haha) as my next step up as they both fold flat and therefore more "portable" for me
these better be good as a quick google search revealed they are going to be priced at around 329 pounds to around $525 smackerspost #24 of 98311/7/12 at 10:24pmQuote:
I had a chance to directly compare the 167's with the 550's and the 167's sounded like the 550's with more (better?) bass. If you like the the 550's but think they sound too bass light , then the 167's and possibly the 267's will be for you.post #25 of 98311/7/12 at 10:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Now that's making me regret cancelling my order for the 267's... Eh - I rather wait until they're ACTUALLY out, rather than suffer through more delays with my money already paid out. AKG messed up on the timing for these.post #26 of 98311/8/12 at 1:06amQuote:
I just ordered them from JRRshop.com, and there was nothing on their site to indicate that it wasn't in stock. I'm waiting for them to reply to my email, I'll let you know as soon as I hear. I hope the 267's don't make me look like Princess Leia like a lot of other 50mm cans .post #27 of 98311/8/12 at 1:38amQuote:Originally Posted by dcfac73
I just ordered them from JRRshop.com, and there was nothing on their site to indicate that it wasn't in stock. I'm waiting for them to reply to my email, I'll let you know as soon as I hear. I hope the 267's don't make me look like Princess Leia like a lot of other 50mm cans .
Both Front End Audio and B&H list that the K267 won't be arriving until December :x Not to crush your hope, but just keep your finger crossed xDpost #28 of 98311/8/12 at 5:22amQuote:
How was the fit? My main concern is it having a tighter clamp for a better fit than the K550. I have a smallish head and seal is the big issue with my K550.post #29 of 98311/8/12 at 5:43amQuote:
Darn that's hot .
If these cans available here, looks like I'm gonna order one directly .post #30 of 98311/8/12 at 2:32pmQuote:
Just got the reply from Jrrshop- they said it should arrive early december, so if you order, you should get them before Xmas (if you're in the US). I probably won't though.
- AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impression, Review & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 8 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 31 seconds ago
- › ☆★☆New guy needs some recommendations on affordable amp☆★☆ 33 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 56 seconds ago
- › Rega Ear + HD650 (+Oehlbach) + Aureon 5.1 Sky review 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 2 minutes ago
- › RHA MA-750i Review 5 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2, plus comparisons (Added ER4S) 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe