Well i hope this is advertised correctly and not another fail like any other celeberity endoresed audio gear which most of the time fails except for certain exceptions of course.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing a pair of over-ear & closed-back headphone under $300, mostly for... Last post on 11/18/12 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs Hp100 vs MDR-1r? Anyone compared these? Last post on 9/28/13 at 10:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- (partly) Portable full sized headphones? Last post on 4/7/13 at 2:31am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impression, Review & Appreciation Thread - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 98011/3/12 at 7:40ampost #18 of 98011/5/12 at 12:39pmThread StarterQuote: Front End AudioIn an effort to keep you updated on the status of your back order we have contacted the manufacturer. The AKG K267 Tiesto Headphones is now expected to be available on 12/14/12.
Well &%#@.post #19 of 98011/5/12 at 2:32pmpost #20 of 98011/5/12 at 2:41pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Cristello
Oh lordy! What has those fiends known as AKG marketing done now? if they don't release these sooner, people will have already bought their M100s, Momentums, and MDRs...
*sigh* Noticed this same series of constant delays and lack of stock with the K618/K619 and the K702 ANV...
Agreed.. I guess I'll just have to wait though - though with that release date, I don't expect to get them before the new year anymore...post #21 of 98011/5/12 at 4:49pm
That seems like a pretty bad move on AKG's part. With the flood of new $300 cans, particularly one's with significantly more fanfare, Tiesto's are probably gonna suffer. Any business major's disagree?post #22 of 98011/6/12 at 5:52pmpost #23 of 98011/7/12 at 8:48pmim looking at these or the vmoda revolvers (seems like an impossible wait haha) as my next step up as they both fold flat and therefore more "portable" for me
these better be good as a quick google search revealed they are going to be priced at around 329 pounds to around $525 smackerspost #24 of 98011/7/12 at 10:24pmQuote:
I had a chance to directly compare the 167's with the 550's and the 167's sounded like the 550's with more (better?) bass. If you like the the 550's but think they sound too bass light , then the 167's and possibly the 267's will be for you.post #25 of 98011/7/12 at 10:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Now that's making me regret cancelling my order for the 267's... Eh - I rather wait until they're ACTUALLY out, rather than suffer through more delays with my money already paid out. AKG messed up on the timing for these.post #26 of 98011/8/12 at 1:06amQuote:
I just ordered them from JRRshop.com, and there was nothing on their site to indicate that it wasn't in stock. I'm waiting for them to reply to my email, I'll let you know as soon as I hear. I hope the 267's don't make me look like Princess Leia like a lot of other 50mm cans .post #27 of 98011/8/12 at 1:38amQuote:Originally Posted by dcfac73
I just ordered them from JRRshop.com, and there was nothing on their site to indicate that it wasn't in stock. I'm waiting for them to reply to my email, I'll let you know as soon as I hear. I hope the 267's don't make me look like Princess Leia like a lot of other 50mm cans .
Both Front End Audio and B&H list that the K267 won't be arriving until December :x Not to crush your hope, but just keep your finger crossed xDpost #28 of 98011/8/12 at 5:22amQuote:
How was the fit? My main concern is it having a tighter clamp for a better fit than the K550. I have a smallish head and seal is the big issue with my K550.post #29 of 98011/8/12 at 5:43amQuote:
Darn that's hot .
If these cans available here, looks like I'm gonna order one directly .post #30 of 98011/8/12 at 2:32pmQuote:
Just got the reply from Jrrshop- they said it should arrive early december, so if you order, you should get them before Xmas (if you're in the US). I probably won't though.
- AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impression, Review & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 13 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 59 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Issues with mobile site on Android 4.4 using Chrome 1 minute ago
- › I don't understand the difference between buying a 100$ pair of... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 5 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 5 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 6 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi