Ray only had a source I wasn't familiar with. My experiences with sources is such that I wont put trust in anything I'm not familiar with. Most of the time when evaluating unfamiliar amps, I'm inclined to use my DX100, as I'm familiar with it. I probably should have done that with Ray's amps, but the room was too noisy to listen with 'stats anyway and there is no way I want to comment on gear with unfamiliar music.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Ultrasone Signature Pro vs Beyer T70p vs Beyer T5p for rock and metal? Last post on 11/6/12 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How much of a difference is there between the Ultrasone signature pro/edition 8 and a mid fi... Last post on 10/19/13 at 12:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Home Headphones with Bass? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/28/14
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
FujiyaAvic 2012 Autumn Headphone Festival in Tokyo report by Currawong - Page 6post #76 of 8111/28/12 at 11:13pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 8112/1/12 at 6:27pm
Great report Currawong and interesting pictures - found your comments on the Fostex TH900 in comparison to the R10 to be very interesting - I have always wanted to hear the R10 but short of a reissue I think my chances are slim here in Australia. I have just bought the TH900 and am breaking them in as I type - very impressed so far.post #78 of 8112/8/12 at 7:24pmpost #79 of 8112/13/12 at 8:33pmpost #80 of 8112/14/12 at 6:04pm
Got both JVC earphones yesterday. I now understand why Currawong gave these the best of show.. Excellent earphones. The FXZ100 has to be heard as well. I think you would dig the FXZ100. Currawong. Closer to the XBA-3 sound balance. The FXZ200 however is the higher end even more refined phones. Both are sick beyond comprehension.post #81 of 8112/14/12 at 7:53pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
This thread is locked
- FujiyaAvic 2012 Autumn Headphone Festival in Tokyo report by Currawong
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Best Open Headphones for Bass Drum/Snare Punch 36 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 39 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 43 seconds ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Review and Mods 46 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Question on if I need an amp or soundcard 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2