- 75 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitortagged by System, 11/2/12
- productAtrio MG7 Pro RED (010-049) -tagged by System, 11/2/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 11/2/12
- productEtymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 11/2/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 11/2/12
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best custom iem available money no object Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one should I purchase : Heir audio 8A or UM merlin or UM miracle? Last post on 9/19/12 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
First CIEM Recommendations please - hybrid (which one?) or BA (how many drivers?) - Page 2post #16 of 1911/16/12 at 10:33amThread StarterTo be honest, I am kind of terrified of having fit problems when I get my customs. I am wishing I would have gone with 4.ai, because it would be exactly what I want, with no fit problems, and detachable cables to boot. I understand now that the artwork and craftsmanship is a huge factor in price, especially with Heir Audio. I suppose I just do not care about the aesthetic/artistic element of Iems.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1911/16/12 at 3:05pmpost #18 of 1911/16/12 at 3:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by eke2k6
See, I have a huge problem with this.
Your products are fantastic, and I'm a new fan of Heir. However, the fact that you can post things like this blows my mind, because other members of the trade can't even post picture of their products on the forums. You've been promoting the products for a company that you're the CEO of, and it just doesn't seem right to me.
That's all I'll say on the subject
Head Fi has "levels" of status. One is an MOT, a step above that is "sponsor" and different regulations apply to the different levels of status.
Wizardpost #19 of 1911/16/12 at 3:51pmQuote:
This is just something I can't wrap my head around. You and the MOTs do the exact same thing, so why are your own regulations different?
Either way, I doubt anything will come of this so there's no point in me coming.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- First CIEM Recommendations please - hybrid (which one?) or BA (how many drivers?)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!)... 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › A headfi movie script I wrote in the HE500 thread a long time ago,... 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude