or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Tralucent T1 appreciation thread - post your experiences and questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tralucent T1 appreciation thread - post your experiences and questions here - Page 26

post #376 of 546

You mean something like this:

 

 

 

Going from IPOD - LOD - to T1 amp? Then yes. So long as its a 3.5mm jack on one end. Any analogue signal really so long as it outputs via a 3.5mm jack so it can be plugged into the T1 input.

post #377 of 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post


Why wouldn't it?

I'm referring to the recessed part of the imput. For some LOD connectors, apparently the recessed part is too small for the LOD connector to fit in all the way (not the 1/8 inch part but the rest of the connector)

post #378 of 546

From the Touchmyapps review of the T1 done by shigzeo (sp?)

 

http://www.touchmyapps.com/2013/01/08/tralucent-t1-portable-headphone-amp-in-review/

 

"Issues – Milled Ports
I consider this a minor issue, but it may affect the craziest audiophiles out there. Fat plugs won’t plug all the way into the amp. That means you may have to leave your most expensive ALO cables home. Sad, but true."

post #379 of 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by martybm5 View Post

From the Touchmyapps review of the T1 done by shigzeo (sp?)

 

http://www.touchmyapps.com/2013/01/08/tralucent-t1-portable-headphone-amp-in-review/

 

"Issues – Milled Ports
I consider this a minor issue, but it may affect the craziest audiophiles out there. Fat plugs won’t plug all the way into the amp. That means you may have to leave your most expensive ALO cables home. Sad, but true."

 

Is that by using fat plugs on both input and output then possibly? I was using an LOD similar to the one I linked in the picture above for the input and using a Tralucent 1Plus2 with the skinny 3.5mm plugs for the output.

 

Not sure if the fatter plug I linked above is as thick as the ALO audio ones but I had no problems. Perhaps someone else can take a photo with the plugs being used on their T1s if they have the ALO cables....?

post #380 of 546
All plugs I've tried work. Even switchcraft plugs fit.
post #381 of 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

All plugs I've tried work. Even switchcraft plugs fit.

What about 2 switchcrafts at the same time?


Edited by nk77 - 8/5/13 at 5:33pm
post #382 of 546

Probably viablue plugs :P.
 

post #383 of 546
The best synergy for amps until 500 USD with DX 50

Source : IBasso DX 50 as transport
I use DX 50 line out
Firmware : 1.1.6
File music : WAV
Amp :Tralucent Audio T1
Iem : Earsonic SEM 6
Headphone : Fostex TH 900
Cable : mini to mini diy by my friend Alex

My impression :

I have many Portable Amps until 500 USD , my Tralucent Audio T1 has the best with my DX 50

High : very clear and clean , very good detail , and very good pronounce until we can hear
Percussion cymbals very detail .

Mid : very sweet , clean and clear sounding midrange that we can hear how the Sanger breath

Bass : excellent bass impact , very good speed and bass attach .
We can hear the snare bass guitar very clear with the echo how the player play their
Bass guitar

Soundstage : wide and with very good depth as well

Separation : very good separation , that we can imagine where the instrument coming from.

Background : very black background , that we feel in concert hall

Conclusion :

This is the best synergy between my DX 50 and T1, like DX 50 born for T1
Excellent clarity and sweet clear midrange and very good bass impact and veery good bass speed
I love these set up , even can drive my TH 900 in high end SQ

This is my IMO

post #384 of 546
Thread Starter 
Rudi, how would you compare DX50/T1 combo to AK100/T1 combo?
post #385 of 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

The best synergy for amps until 500 USD with DX 50

Source : IBasso DX 50 as transport
I use DX 50 line out
Firmware : 1.1.6
File music : WAV
Amp :Tralucent Audio T1
Iem : Earsonic SEM 6
Headphone : Fostex TH 900
Cable : mini to mini diy by my friend Alex

My impression :

I have many Portable Amps until 500 USD , my Tralucent Audio T1 has the best with my DX 50

High : very clear and clean , very good detail , and very good pronounce until we can hear
Percussion cymbals very detail .

Mid : very sweet , clean and clear sounding midrange that we can hear how the Sanger breath

Bass : excellent bass impact , very good speed and bass attach .
We can hear the snare bass guitar very clear with the echo how the player play their
Bass guitar

Soundstage : wide and with very good depth as well

Separation : very good separation , that we can imagine where the instrument coming from.

Background : very black background , that we feel in concert hall

Conclusion :

This is the best synergy between my DX 50 and T1, like DX 50 born for T1
Excellent clarity and sweet clear midrange and very good bass impact and veery good bass speed
I love these set up , even can drive my TH 900 in high end SQ

 

wow... my my my.... looks like i am going for DX50... Rudi, many thanks for posting this opinion, i have T1 and was wondering about this pair.

post #386 of 546
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

wow... my my my.... looks like i am going for DX50... Rudi, many thanks for posting this opinion, i have T1 and was wondering about this pair.

Please try with your best mini to mini
Or you can contact spkrs01 for his UBER mini to mini , can improve the SQ a lot
Please share your opinion after you buy DX 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

Rudi, how would you compare DX50/T1 combo to AK100/T1 combo?

I will let you know by tonight after I reach home
post #387 of 546
Thread Starter 
Thanks. I'm looking forward to it.
post #388 of 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Please try with your best mini to mini
Or you can contact spkrs01 for his UBER mini to mini , can improve the SQ a lot

 

i have uBer mini to mini ;)

post #389 of 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

Rudi, how would you compare DX50/T1 combo to AK100/T1 combo?

My personal impression AK 100 vs DX 50 pair With Tralucenr T1:





Source : AK 100 With listrid 2.00
DX 50 With fw 1.1.6
Amp : Tralucent T1
Iem : Earsonic S EM 6
Cable : Tralucent. UBER mini to mini
Music file : WAV
AK 100 : use headphone out
DX 50 : use line out
Vol : i set both on Max


High :
AK 100 : has cleaner and extended High
DX 50 : has not so Clear and clean High than AK 100

Mid :
AK 100 : has better pronounce and more body and cleaner than DX 50
DX 50 : not AS clean and less body than AK 100

Bass :
AK 100 : has better bass impact , more detail and cleaner yah DX 50
DX 50 : bass impact is very Good , but below AK 100 and not as clean AS AK 100

Soundstage :
AK 100 : has wider and deeper too
DX 50 : less wide and Depth than AK 100

Separation :
AK 100 : has better music separation
DX 50 : slighly below AK 100

Background :
AK 100 : has better black background
DX 50 : not as black than AK 100

My IMO
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/18/13 at 10:33am
post #390 of 546
Rudi, yeah.... my wallet loves you and sends his best greetings biggrin.gif

but do you think owning both makes sense. at the moment i have Rwak and think about dx50 seriously but still not sure if i want save more for ak120... decisions decisions frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Tralucent T1 appreciation thread - post your experiences and questions here