or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) - Page 306

post #4576 of 5370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

:D You sound like a Gamer...

 

 

yes!

post #4577 of 5370

Just wanted to say thank you for posting this... Read your reviews countless times and it's definitely helped me in deciding what headphones to look for :smile: 

post #4578 of 5370

It will be interesting to see how the new LCD X will score in this list

post #4579 of 5370
Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccabbage View Post
 

It will be interesting to see how the new LCD X will score in this list

 

+3

post #4580 of 5370

+ 3.5

post #4581 of 5370

+3.6

post #4582 of 5370

-3.6 :P

post #4583 of 5370

See you, and raise 3.8.

post #4584 of 5370

Pull urself 2gether plz.

post #4585 of 5370

:popcorn: Don't mind me

post #4586 of 5370

I think after a year from this review, he could save more money and buy new headphones to compare them again. A year is a best period to refresh the review in my point of view.

post #4587 of 5370
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKnight View Post

I think after a year from this review, he could save more money and buy new headphones to compare them again. A year is a best period to refresh the review in my point of view.

So I guess that's why Head-Fiers these days hardly save up any money for anything else xD
post #4588 of 5370

please add review of these models: IE 800, IE80 and Westone 4R

post #4589 of 5370
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


So I guess that's why Head-Fiers these days hardly save up any money for anything else xD

Are you suggesting this thread is the sole reason David remains poor? (if he is) :P

 

I don't mind to sending my headphones to him to add to this review, unfortunately all my headphones are already on his lists :P


Edited by OneSec - 10/7/13 at 10:00pm
post #4590 of 5370
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post
 

See you, and raise 3.8.

 

Btw I heard LCD has bad synergy with tomatoes...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared)