- 30Hz is rather a joke with HE-500 and HE-6 in comparison with rev2 (bass quality)
- 300Hz square shows ringing with all those three phones but LCD-2 rev2 are the most controlled pair here (overall imaging, the lowest level of harshness)
- Impulse response is way the most natural and fastest with rev2 (speed/decay/clarity)
- %THD to noise is very good with all the three cans, rev2 still the best but HE-6 very near (control, transparency)
- There is no spike involved with rev2... Balanced sound
I understand how much you like the LCD-2 man, but honestly. You've turned the thread into an LCD-2 measurement analysis topic, it's almost laughable. There are other measurements that showcase some things the hifimans do better than audez'e, but I'm not going to post them for Purrin's sake.
Edited by TMRaven - 11/24/12 at 12:28pm