I want a pair of Custom IEM's and i really need help with what brand to choose, is 1964any good my price range is 600 and under, i would like 3 or 4 armature drivers! Help please:)
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 11/2/12
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 11/2/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 11/2/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 11/2/12
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 11/2/12
- productUnique Melody Magetagged by System, 11/2/12
- productUnique Melody Miracletagged by System, 11/2/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- CIEM(s) with CK10-Type Sound Signature? Last post on 6/12/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UM Miracle or JH13 Last post on 10/8/11 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Custom IEM period? Last post on 5/11/11 at 2:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- First custom IEM - recommendations? Last post on 7/18/11 at 10:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- We got ljokerl a UM Miracle! Last post on 7/31/11 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
I NEED HELP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What sound signature do you like? Bassy or bass light? Clear mids for rock and metal or is that not an issue? Is hearing cymbals and chimes in music more critical than kick drum?
I would take a look at joker's master IEM list here:
Edited by NA Blur - 10/31/12 at 1:44pm
I will recommend to buy the used highend custom IEMs like JH13Pro, Westone ES5, UM Miracle from here and remold them from UM (they willbe fantastic value) and if not then UM Mage, 1664 Quad, Heir Audio 4A are great buy.
I really like heavy metal so i would like heightened mids but i also like bass so i would like a balance! I would like them to be accurate. I'm really new to this but music is my life so i thought it'd be a great investment
In every single way IMHO. They are made for your ears, they are made in colors designs etc that you choose. Biggest thing for me, never having to worry about tips ever again.
I am aware of the fact ears continue to grow, like I said, its not an issue unless you are really young.
When you get them fit at age 25, your ears will continue to grow but they are still the same size? How do you figure that out? Besides, why are there companies that will refit customs if it isn't necessary?
Sigh, ears can grow without the canal changing. As for places refitting customs, think about it. People might just want to change the look, people might buy a custom to get whats inside to save some money, then have them made to fit their ears.
Your reply is filled with lots of conditionals like can and might. Do you have any science that shows as ears grow ear canals stay the same? And please save your sighs. They make you sound extremely condescending.
Listen, I am done trying to help you. Feel free to go search the internet and make your own conclusion. I own customs, so I might know something about them.
- I NEED HELP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2015 Seattle Redhook Meet impressions 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Any Hifiman EF2A tube rolling guides? 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 7 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 9 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 10 minutes ago
- › The NEW ATH-ES700.. 11 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2