I want a pair of Custom IEM's and i really need help with what brand to choose, is 1964any good my price range is 600 and under, i would like 3 or 4 armature drivers! Help please:)
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 11/2/12
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 11/2/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 11/2/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 11/2/12
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 11/2/12
- productUnique Melody Magetagged by System, 11/2/12
- productUnique Melody Miracletagged by System, 11/2/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- CIEM(s) with CK10-Type Sound Signature? Last post on 6/12/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UM Miracle or JH13 Last post on 10/8/11 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Custom IEM period? Last post on 5/11/11 at 2:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- First custom IEM - recommendations? Last post on 7/18/11 at 10:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- We got ljokerl a UM Miracle! Last post on 7/31/11 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
After owning the PS Audio PWD II for six months, most recently running firmware version 2.4.6 (which is the best I tried), I wanted to move to a dac/preamp solution that would include analog inputs...
Prior to owning the Ref 1, Tralucent Audio was primarily known to me for it Uber cable as well as its silver/gold cable. I own both cables terminated for Fitear customs. I have had the Ref 1...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
I NEED HELP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What sound signature do you like? Bassy or bass light? Clear mids for rock and metal or is that not an issue? Is hearing cymbals and chimes in music more critical than kick drum?
I would take a look at joker's master IEM list here:
Edited by NA Blur - 10/31/12 at 1:44pm
I will recommend to buy the used highend custom IEMs like JH13Pro, Westone ES5, UM Miracle from here and remold them from UM (they willbe fantastic value) and if not then UM Mage, 1664 Quad, Heir Audio 4A are great buy.
I really like heavy metal so i would like heightened mids but i also like bass so i would like a balance! I would like them to be accurate. I'm really new to this but music is my life so i thought it'd be a great investment
In every single way IMHO. They are made for your ears, they are made in colors designs etc that you choose. Biggest thing for me, never having to worry about tips ever again.
I am aware of the fact ears continue to grow, like I said, its not an issue unless you are really young.
When you get them fit at age 25, your ears will continue to grow but they are still the same size? How do you figure that out? Besides, why are there companies that will refit customs if it isn't necessary?
Sigh, ears can grow without the canal changing. As for places refitting customs, think about it. People might just want to change the look, people might buy a custom to get whats inside to save some money, then have them made to fit their ears.
Your reply is filled with lots of conditionals like can and might. Do you have any science that shows as ears grow ear canals stay the same? And please save your sighs. They make you sound extremely condescending.
Listen, I am done trying to help you. Feel free to go search the internet and make your own conclusion. I own customs, so I might know something about them.
- I NEED HELP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 23 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Destiny 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Budget noise cancelling headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Grace Design m920 by boatheelmusic
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kiats
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)