300$ and i'm very serious.
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best all-rounder for ~$300 new or used? Last post on 12/31/14 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What are some good quad-driver balanced armature universal fit in ear monitors? Last post on 8/6/14 at 7:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These are REALLY worth checking out ] Last post on 3/3/15 at 4:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply tips User with Westone W4R need advice on better like The Westone STAR silicon tips and... Last post on 7/12/14 at 6:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choose Westone W40 or W4R or UM PRO 30 or UM3XRC Last post on 6/29/14 at 9:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
For Sale: Westone 4R (Sealed box) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 26
11/3/12 at 10:47am
post #18 of 26
11/3/12 at 8:47pm
post #19 of 26
11/11/12 at 9:13am
post #20 of 26
11/11/12 at 9:36am
post #21 of 26
11/11/12 at 9:45am
post #22 of 26
11/11/12 at 9:49am
post #23 of 26
11/11/12 at 9:53am
post #24 of 26
11/11/12 at 10:07am
post #25 of 26
11/12/12 at 6:32am
- Westone 4R (Sealed box)
Currently, there are 3755 Active Users (734 Members and 3021 Guests)
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 51 seconds ago
- › I WANT TO SHARE MY PROJECT WITH YOU, COME GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Looking for an office safe replacement for Sennheiser HD 595 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › The quest for a 300€ pair of closed, full-sized, sub-bass capable... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › My B&W P7's are very uncomfortable on the top of my head... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2