Which one of this does a better job of keeping your music in for people who've heard both?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › m80 vs momentum in leakage?
Related Forum Threads
- Review seem to think the Momentum on ears have a lot of bass... how much exactly? would it be a... Last post on 11/25/13 at 3:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Momentum sound, with more bass Last post on 11/12/13 at 4:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Inexpensive portable amp/DAC with FiiO X3 Last post on 9/25/13 at 9:46am in Portable Source Gear
- What is better than the Sennheiser Momentum for the same price??? Last post on 3/31/14 at 10:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Decision made** Apex Glacier Wins** Last post on 2/18/13 at 9:07am in Headphones (full-size)
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a Brainwavz representative to try out a free pair of S5 IEMs under the condition I would write a review for them. I received them in mid July and have sampled them...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
m80 vs momentum in leakage?
post #1 of 9
10/30/12 at 8:48pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 9
10/31/12 at 4:24pm
post #3 of 9
10/31/12 at 4:55pm
post #4 of 9
10/31/12 at 7:25pm
post #5 of 9
11/1/12 at 12:55pm
I have bought the momentum two weeks ago, very nice headphones. However it does leak sounds. In fact my roommate can always hear sounds when I am listening.
I do not know about the m-80, but hoping to try out the m-100.
post #6 of 9
11/1/12 at 1:34pm
post #7 of 9
11/1/12 at 1:45pm
post #8 of 9
11/1/12 at 2:11pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- m80 vs momentum in leakage?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2393 Active Users (501 Members and 1892 Guests)
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 7 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 8 minutes ago
- › Samsung Level In - Dual BA + Dynamic Hybrids (EO-IG900) 8 minutes ago
- › Ultrason Edition 8 Headphones 8 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by hans030390
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)