Which one of this does a better job of keeping your music in for people who've heard both?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › m80 vs momentum in leakage?
Related Forum Threads
- Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance? Last post on 9/28/14 at 1:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review seem to think the Momentum on ears have a lot of bass... how much exactly? would it be a... Last post on 11/25/13 at 3:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Momentum sound, with more bass Last post on 11/12/13 at 4:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Inexpensive portable amp/DAC with FiiO X3 Last post on 9/25/13 at 9:46am in Portable Source Gear
- What is better than the Sennheiser Momentum for the same price??? Last post on 3/31/14 at 10:29am in Headphones (full-size)
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
m80 vs momentum in leakage?
post #1 of 9
10/30/12 at 8:48pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 9
10/31/12 at 4:24pm
post #3 of 9
10/31/12 at 4:55pm
post #4 of 9
10/31/12 at 7:25pm
post #5 of 9
11/1/12 at 12:55pm
I have bought the momentum two weeks ago, very nice headphones. However it does leak sounds. In fact my roommate can always hear sounds when I am listening.
I do not know about the m-80, but hoping to try out the m-100.
post #6 of 9
11/1/12 at 1:34pm
post #7 of 9
11/1/12 at 1:45pm
post #8 of 9
11/1/12 at 2:11pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- m80 vs momentum in leakage?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3632 Active Users (675 Members and 2957 Guests)
- › New Audeze LCD3 5 seconds ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 13 seconds ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › V-Moda LP2 vs M-100?? 2 minutes ago
- › [FS] Triad Audio Lisa III Set 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)