Which one of this does a better job of keeping your music in for people who've heard both?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › m80 vs momentum in leakage?
Related Forum Threads
- Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance? Last post on Today at 3:45 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review seem to think the Momentum on ears have a lot of bass... how much exactly? would it be a... Last post on 11/25/13 at 3:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Momentum sound, with more bass Last post on 11/12/13 at 4:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Inexpensive portable amp/DAC with FiiO X3 Last post on 9/25/13 at 9:46am in Portable Source Gear
- What is better than the Sennheiser Momentum for the same price??? Last post on 3/31/14 at 10:29am in Headphones (full-size)
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
m80 vs momentum in leakage?
post #1 of 9
10/30/12 at 8:48pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 9
10/31/12 at 4:24pm
post #3 of 9
10/31/12 at 4:55pm
post #4 of 9
10/31/12 at 7:25pm
post #5 of 9
11/1/12 at 12:55pm
I have bought the momentum two weeks ago, very nice headphones. However it does leak sounds. In fact my roommate can always hear sounds when I am listening.
I do not know about the m-80, but hoping to try out the m-100.
post #6 of 9
11/1/12 at 1:34pm
post #7 of 9
11/1/12 at 1:45pm
post #8 of 9
11/1/12 at 2:11pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- m80 vs momentum in leakage?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2659 Active Users (509 Members and 2150 Guests)
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 5 seconds ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 14 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › worst date stories 3 minutes ago
- › Car Cassette Deck adaptors...? 3 minutes ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 4 minutes ago
- › double post, please delete 5 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)