- 1,790 Posts. Joined 11/2002
- Location: Tokyo
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandStaxtagged by System, 11/12/12
Related Forum Threads
- How well equipped is your local shop? Last post on 9/19/13 at 10:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- STAX.JP Reintroduces Models STAX SRS-002 and STAX SRS-005SMK2 (headset + amp) Last post on 12/7/12 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Is it time for Stax? Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Would welcome some help with a set of Stax Gamma SR headphones. Last post on 1/31/13 at 5:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Why are STAX headphones unwanted? Last post on 11/26/13 at 2:21am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
Stax factory tour and interview in Japan approved during my trip to Tokyo Japan December 6th to... - Page 4
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That's ok, Stax has seen my ugly face already :D.
You're kidding!? You're here for less than a day!? OK I'll block my day free and just do my own thing until you guys are done with Stax. Let me know where you are thereafter and I'll meet you there.
I'd be curious about what they feel is the main limiting factor in their headphone design - in terms of how far they can push the envelope on their flagship.
Personally I'm still waiting for something with higher performance than the 009.
I'm also curious about what they feel about people thinking that the original omegas are one of the best.
Also used two private lessons to cleanup my translation (Scott owes me), so at least there shouldn't misunderstandings this way across... Sending these tonight...
As discussed originally, nothing will be disclosed until reviewed and approved from Stax, which will take a while as I have a full hour of audio recording for the interview and some 20 minutes more for the tour... On the over hand, it's not like there was anything secret discussed so most of the talk will probably make it here. As currawong mentioned in the stax thread, we got interesting news however on how staxes are put together .
I wanted to thank Scott here for thinking out loud what we previously thought would be difficult to make happen, it went well and beyond all my hopes!
Well, with all that translation, maybe it will result in an SR010 coming out next month, then an SR011 out next year, with each new flagship being double the price of the preceding one?
But then again... maybe not.
- Stax factory tour and interview in Japan approved during my trip to Tokyo Japan December 6th to December 13th 2012.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 seconds ago
- › Your opinion about cables (RCA , toslink & speaker-wire) 41 seconds ago
- › 14 year old interested in music thinking about buying sennheiser... 56 seconds ago
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 1 minute ago
- › Burnt Hifiman 901 Supplied Charger (Only used indoor less than 10... 1 minute ago
- › WA7 Fireflies in new condition 1 minute ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 2 minutes ago
- › Neil Young Live At The Cellar Door 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: HisoundAudio BA100 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi