Sorry, my attempt at a joke. Do you think you'll be able to share some pictures here? I'm sure we'd all like to see some.
- brandStaxtagged by System, 11/12/12
Related Forum Threads
- How well equipped is your local shop? Last post on 9/19/13 at 10:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- STAX.JP Reintroduces Models STAX SRS-002 and STAX SRS-005SMK2 (headset + amp) Last post on 12/7/12 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Is it time for Stax? Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Would welcome some help with a set of Stax Gamma SR headphones. Last post on 1/31/13 at 5:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Why are STAX headphones unwanted? Last post on 11/26/13 at 2:21am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
Stax factory tour and interview in Japan approved during my trip to Tokyo Japan December 6th to... - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
My Japanese is too lousy to do any translating unfortunately. I'm sure a translator could be arranged, but it would cost.
I can free up Friday the 7th and fly over. If people are up for a meet that weekend I'll stay overnight.
Great Arnaud that you can translate. I should be able to send you the questions for the interview within the next week so that you can get started. I have also sent you a PM on the Headfi network. Thanks for your help.
For all the headfi members and others interested in this thread. I must make it clear THAT I CAN NOT PUBLISH PHOTOS, WORDS, ETC UNTIL AND IF I HAVE THE FINAL APPROVAL FROM THE STAX EARSPEAKER COMPANY. IF THEY DON'T GIVE ME APPROVAL, NOTHING CAN BE PUBLISHED ANYWHERE. THIS IS THE AGREEMENT THAT HAS BEEN STRUCK. The capitol letters are not intentional.
Typically, you sign an NDA and in there is a clause about not taking pictures and discussing what you saw with others. You can only publish what they approve.
This is pretty much standard practice by most companies.
You're very welcome. I was actually pointing it to others here who might not be aware of such things. And if they don't ask to sign an NDA, its always polite to ask them. I'm not a legal person. I used to work as a manufacturing test engineer and we had contract manufacturers in Asia - Japan, Taiwan and China. Unlike our competitors, we were always at the manufacturing floor watching the workers make our products. We would often see our competitors' products made just next to our assembly line.
Sorry for the off-topic.
- Stax factory tour and interview in Japan approved during my trip to Tokyo Japan December 6th to December 13th 2012.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 11 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 57 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Logitech UE9000 - Ultimate Ears HEADPHONES Released! The... 1 minute ago
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 3 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe