Sennheiser PC360. Bought them mostly to have versatile headset for gaming and skype but these really got me interested in better sound in general.
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 10/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a set similar in sound to the HD 280 Pro but with slightly less deep bass. Last post on 8/29/14 at 2:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone around 70 to 100$? Last post on 9/17/14 at 2:05pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SRH440 have had it not sure what to get now Last post on 7/16/14 at 7:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IEM Equivalent of Shure SRH440? Last post on 6/9/14 at 1:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SHURE SRH440 replacement cable Last post on 6/4/14 at 3:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
Your first pair of real cans?? - Page 2
post #16 of 25
10/31/12 at 7:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 25
10/31/12 at 11:56am
post #18 of 25
11/1/12 at 12:27am
post #19 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:05am
post #20 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:09am
post #21 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:10am
post #22 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:19am
post #23 of 25
11/1/12 at 7:13am
post #24 of 25
11/1/12 at 7:30am
Mine would be AKG k240M sextett. Was gifted the pair, and I didnt know anything about them at that time. But, it was (and still is) the sweetest sounding thing I have ever listened to!
- Your first pair of real cans??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2897 Active Users (571 Members and 2326 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 7 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 9 minutes ago
- › Mr. Speakers Mad Dog 3.0 - 3.2 Amp Pairing... 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)