Sennheiser PC360. Bought them mostly to have versatile headset for gaming and skype but these really got me interested in better sound in general.
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 10/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Clearing out some old stock: AD700, SRH440 Last post on 5/21/15 at 10:49am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Hello Last post on 2/24/15 at 1:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Mikros 90 are painful, need something around $100, isolation, portable. Last post on 11/15/14 at 3:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's For Office Use Last post on 11/4/14 at 4:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- are there any comfortable full size with sound signature like the srh 440? Last post on 10/7/14 at 1:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Your first pair of real cans?? - Page 2
post #16 of 25
10/31/12 at 7:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 25
10/31/12 at 11:56am
post #18 of 25
11/1/12 at 12:27am
post #19 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:05am
post #20 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:09am
post #21 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:10am
post #22 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:19am
post #23 of 25
11/1/12 at 7:13am
post #24 of 25
11/1/12 at 7:30am
Mine would be AKG k240M sextett. Was gifted the pair, and I didnt know anything about them at that time. But, it was (and still is) the sweetest sounding thing I have ever listened to!
- Your first pair of real cans??
Currently, there are 2616 Active Users (447 Members and 2169 Guests)
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Plz advice some bassy but clear earphones under a budget of 100$ 7 minutes ago
- › Official Hong Kong Thread (Shops, Meets, Events and more-) 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 10 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 11 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 12 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 vs - a comparison thread 12 minutes ago
- › [Review] Encore RockMaster OE (Over-Ear) - a superb $30 budget... 14 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2