Sennheiser PC360. Bought them mostly to have versatile headset for gaming and skype but these really got me interested in better sound in general.
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 10/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphone around 70 to 100$? Last post on 8/17/14 at 10:10am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEM Equivalent of Shure SRH440? Last post on 6/9/14 at 1:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SHURE SRH440 replacement cable Last post on 6/4/14 at 3:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Lazy Shoot Out: Shure SRH 440, Philips SHL 3200, SMS Street by 50 Cent, Philips SHP 3000, ... Last post on 6/2/14 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- SRH 440 vs M50x? Last post on 5/23/14 at 1:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Your first pair of real cans?? - Page 2
post #16 of 25
10/31/12 at 7:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 25
10/31/12 at 11:56am
post #18 of 25
11/1/12 at 12:27am
post #19 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:05am
post #20 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:09am
post #21 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:10am
post #22 of 25
11/1/12 at 2:19am
post #23 of 25
11/1/12 at 7:13am
post #24 of 25
11/1/12 at 7:30am
Mine would be AKG k240M sextett. Was gifted the pair, and I didnt know anything about them at that time. But, it was (and still is) the sweetest sounding thing I have ever listened to!
- Your first pair of real cans??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3047 Active Users (450 Members and 2597 Guests)
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 vs. Musical Fidelity X-Can v2 2 minutes ago
- › HM-901 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 9 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 11 minutes ago
- › Looking for smallest, least protruding IEM 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Amperiors? 12 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 12 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 13 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 14 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)