Today i ripped my Acoustic Alchemy CD to FLAC, then all of the songs were in one folder. Is there a sottware that organizes my music and automatically put them into the right album folder that they need to be in? I know ITunes has ti but it's only for MP3 filetypes.
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 11/8/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
I picked these up off ebay a few weeks ago for 5 $ so my expectations were not high but to my surprise i think that i found a new pair of daily drivers, as i have said i have collected a fairly...
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Organize FLAC software.
post #1 of 5
10/29/12 at 9:29pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 5
10/30/12 at 12:56am
post #3 of 5
11/3/12 at 8:43am
post #4 of 5
11/3/12 at 9:04am
- Organize FLAC software.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2766 Active Users (478 Members and 2288 Guests)
- › Need Recommandation: Flux or?~~~~~~~~~~~ 15 seconds ago
- › How do you find new music? 29 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 36 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 1 minute ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › 3rd Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 1st, 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)