or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Anyone from the Philippines here?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anyone from the Philippines here? - Page 17

post #241 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisagorbin View Post
 

Nagresearch naman ako. Lumalabas lang CAL! and sr60i/sr80i. Talagang yun lang ba pagpipilian ko? :smile: 
at kung yun na nga lang. alin don rerecommend nyo. salamat.

 

I'd go for Grado. As far as very accurate sound is concerned at higher price points, I'd go for my HD600 for example over the SR325 (isolates around the ear better too), but below $150 I honestly cannot imagine getting anything else. I've gone for decent IEMs for portable and transportable though, but anyone who might need the latter I usually recommend them to get the SR80 or SR60.

post #242 of 566

It's about time there's a Filipino Head-Fi'er thread here.

 

Gikan sa Cebu, born & raised (or razed :tongue:). Mabuhay!

post #243 of 566

Salamat sa mga replies. Maybe I also should check the superluxes out. Makaka-dalawang headphones pa ko sa budget ko :D

post #244 of 566
Thread Starter 

Superlux, super bang for buck yun :D Try mo din yung Panasonic RP-HTF600 :)

post #245 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisagorbin View Post
 

Salamat sa mga replies. Maybe I also should check the superluxes out. Makaka-dalawang headphones pa ko sa budget ko :D

I sold all my SL headphones and my CAL when I got my Takstar Pro 80...

 

btw, I'm also from Pinas, mabuhay!!!:D

post #246 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by airomjosh View Post
 

I sold all my SL headphones and my CAL when I got my Takstar Pro 80...

 

btw, I'm also from Pinas, mabuhay!!!:D

 

Ako din. Kakabili ko lang  ng takstar pro80. Must try ano? :)
Wla pa akong amp. sansa fuze+ or ipod lang gamit ko. May recommendation ka ba?
btw, do you speak filipino?


Edited by lisagorbin - 1/21/14 at 8:19pm
post #247 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by airomjosh View Post
 

I sold all my SL headphones and my CAL when I got my Takstar Pro 80...

 

btw, I'm also from Pinas, mabuhay!!!:D

Pinoy in China ka din? Mabuhay! :beerchug:

I've been wanting the Pro80 since reading the reviews by user bhazard, sadly I have no money at the moment. :p Just gotta get used to these Pistons I have, I guess.

post #248 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post
 

Pinoy in China ka din? Mabuhay! :beerchug:

I've been wanting the Pro80 since reading the reviews by user bhazard, sadly I have no money at the moment. :p Just gotta get used to these Pistons I have, I guess.

yup, but im back to Pinas now for 7 weeks vacation. I'll be going back to China on Feb. 17. If you're still there by that time, I can loan you my Pro80 and HI2050.:D

post #249 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post
 

Pinoy in China ka din? Mabuhay! :beerchug:

I've been wanting the Pro80 since reading the reviews by user bhazard, sadly I have no money at the moment. :p Just gotta get used to these Pistons I have, I guess.


Looking at your headphone inventory. I'm pretty sure you will like, or maybe love the takstar pro 80.

post #250 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by airomjosh View Post
 

yup, but im back to Pinas now for 7 weeks vacation. I'll be going back to China on Feb. 17. If you're still there by that time, I can loan you my Pro80 and HI2050.:D

The generosity! Thanks so much! :p

I'm leaving for the Phils for a 2-week vacation, heading back to Cebu for four days, then going to some other places.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisagorbin View Post
 


Looking at your headphone inventory. I'm pretty sure you will like, or maybe love the takstar pro 80.

IKR. Reading the reviews, and seeing the price, I'm really looking forward to buying it if I have the chance. I also read that the Hi-2050 is the open version of the pro80. It's cheaper on TMall, too, so if what they say is true, I might get that one instead. I'd like a good open can just to see the difference.

post #251 of 566

Is airomjosh, sir rome from psp_accessories?

post #252 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisagorbin View Post
 

 

Ako din. Kakabili ko lang  ng takstar pro80. Must try ano? :)
Wla pa akong amp. sansa fuze+ or ipod lang gamit ko. May recommendation ka ba?
btw, do you speak filipino?

yes, i speak Filipino. I am using S.M.S.L SAPIII desktop amp and HA Info DA-1 DAC/AMP for my headphones including Pro80.

post #253 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisagorbin View Post
 

Is airomjosh, sir rome from psp_accessories?

;) ;) what a small world!!!!

post #254 of 566
Thread Starter 

May alam ba kayong bilihan ng earpads?

post #255 of 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by romulusremus View Post
 

May alam ba kayong bilihan ng earpads?


Depends on what kind

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Anyone from the Philippines here?