Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Anyone from the Philippines here?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anyone from the Philippines here? - Page 13

post #181 of 334

Hi guys, musta.

 

Anybody ordered dx50 here?

 

I have been a lurker here for a while now, and i'm quite happy how Philippines have stores now like egghead or power up audio so that we can have more access to gadgets without spending  god knows hard earned cash.

 

Ang poblema lang kasi dito kaya medyo mahirap maging audiophile dahil sa customs natin e. Lokohan sa duties. Lols

post #182 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by traililanam View Post

Hi guys, musta.

 

Anybody ordered dx50 here?

 

I have been a lurker here for a while now, and i'm quite happy how Philippines have stores now like egghead or power up audio so that we can have more access to gadgets without spending  god knows hard earned cash.

 

Ang poblema lang kasi dito kaya medyo mahirap maging audiophile dahil sa customs natin e. Lokohan sa duties. Lols

Haven't yet..

 

Long Live Philippine Customs... haha...

post #183 of 334

Can't fool 'em, they're audiophools too ksc75smile.gif

post #184 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuwhere View Post

Can't fool 'em, they're audiophools too ksc75smile.gif


"Mukhang mahal ito ah."
"Tignan mo sa net."
"Mahal nga!"
"Sige, idoble mo yung presyo yan ang customs charge..."
post #185 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

"Mukhang mahal ito ah."
"Tignan mo sa net."
"Mahal nga!"
"Sige, idoble mo yung presyo yan ang customs charge..."
Haha. Ganun na nga.
post #186 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post
 

 

Hey hey!

 

Okay, I love the k3003, as it is one of the better "neutral" sounding IEMs. But if you want bass? Go for the IE800. My only gripe with the IE800 is the harsh highs. The way to tame them is to cut a bit of comply foam and put it in between the tips and earphone of the IE800. It tames the highs so the IEM is actually listenable.

 

But personally for me I'd go for the To Go! 334. Its a very musical IEM and makes me enjoy my music more. I have upgraded the cables for my FitEars several times but the 001 and 000 are the only ones I've personally tried with my 334s, since I upgraded to the 335.

 

I have to say the 334s I purchased in Japan for around $1.2k and it is VERY SENSITIVE so it hisses on most powerful amps.

 

 

X3 is good, but yes umiitnit nga siya after extended periods of play time, so I don't really suggest it now for ultra-portability (as in put in your bag/pocket while moving around). For that I prefer the better-sounding (and higher priced) AK120.

 

Tamang tama lng sakin yun bass ng K3003, yun IE800 medyo sobra na para sakin..

 

between IE800 and K3003 mas gusto ko yun K3003 ganda kc yung highs nya at mas refined pa compared sa tf10

 

Sana makapag ipon din para makabili ng tg334 at salamat for your good insights, pero cguro later na ako mag upgrade ng cables ang mahal kc...

 

Right now I'm using tf10 + white angel cables and fxz100

 

Para sakin ang hirap tlg bumalik sa dynamic iems pag nasanay kna sa BA, ang linis ng tunog nya

 

Pero sana hindi mag hiss yun tg334 sa walkman z1060 ko

 

Thanks alot again:popcorn:

post #187 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkman_heart View Post
 

 

Tamang tama lng sakin yun bass ng K3003, yun IE800 medyo sobra na para sakin..

 

between IE800 and K3003 mas gusto ko yun K3003 ganda kc yung highs nya at mas refined pa compared sa tf10

 

Sana makapag ipon din para makabili ng tg334 at salamat for your good insights, pero cguro later na ako mag upgrade ng cables ang mahal kc...

 

Right now I'm using tf10 + white angel cables and fxz100

 

Para sakin ang hirap tlg bumalik sa dynamic iems pag nasanay kna sa BA, ang linis ng tunog nya

 

Pero sana hindi mag hiss yun tg334 sa walkman z1060 ko

 

Thanks alot again:popcorn:

 

 

No prob,

 

Kung gusto mong subukan yung 334 I left my pair with a friend sa pinas.

post #188 of 334
Thread Starter 

Bumili ako ng X3 last week, Sunday. Oo nga, medyo mainit siya.

post #189 of 334

mga master. isang mabilis lang to. hindi ko na kasi makita yung thread kung pano yung config nito.? 

 

*puff* \m/


http://cdn.head-fi.org/5/5d/350x700px-LL-5d6e49e3_IMG_0362.jpeg
 

tsaka nagtanong ako sa kapitbahay namin na may hearingaid. kaso not sure daw kung gumagawa sila ng IEM. 

post #190 of 334
is that a mini to RCA cable?


mahirap maghanap ng company na gumagawa ng CIEM sa pinas. ang alam ko lang ay si doc RJ with Unique Melody.

www.uniquemelody.com.ph
post #191 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

is that a mini to RCA cable?


mahirap maghanap ng company na gumagawa ng CIEM sa pinas. ang alam ko lang ay si doc RJ with Unique Melody.

www.uniquemelody.com.ph

 

yes bro. mini to rca nga. wala akong makitang config eh. 

post #192 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabozkikozki View Post
 

 

yes bro. mini to rca nga. wala akong makitang config eh. 

 

By "config" did you mean wiring diagram? (This is for 6.3mm but of course it's basically the same on a 3.5mm)

 

post #193 of 334

Thanks Maniac. Yeah. this one. 

post #194 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtegeManiac View Post
 

 

By "config" did you mean wiring diagram? (This is for 6.3mm but of course it's basically the same on a 3.5mm)

 

Thanks Maniac. This one. 

post #195 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post
 

 

 

No prob,

 

Kung gusto mong subukan yung 334 I left my pair with a friend sa pinas.

 Cge, ayus yun :gs1000smile:

 

thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Anyone from the Philippines here?